Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 (490 Views)

When Is The Nigerian Army Dssc Recruitment Starting For The Year 2019 / Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers / Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Past Questions And Solved Answers For Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 by HOD1990: 6:49pm On May 12, 2022
Please, i need someone to help me, i want to confirm if anyone applied for army dssc recruitment this year, a commander was telling me that my print out didn't carry my area of discipline. please i think the whole pages are five which comprises of guarantors forms local government, and parents declaration, no page with discipline when i wanted to print out. please do u have a different copies, let me know i beg
Re: Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 by Stringz1: 5:04pm On May 13, 2022
Not a different copy boss. You are right about the 5pages.
Can you please drop your email address so I can reach out and we can discuss how to get those references signatures
Re: Army DSSC Recruitment 2022 by HOD1990: 2:35pm On May 30, 2022
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!. If you are anywhere around Ibadan, and you are willing to work in a logistics company. Everywhere logistics is recruiting for the post of Riders. Kindly check through the flyer below and chat them up

(1) (Reply)

150+ Lovely Happy New Month Messages, Prayers For Family, Friends, Lovers / deleted / Lexus Is250 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.