Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers (34116 Views)

NDA Past Questions And Answers (nigerian Defence Academy) / Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Nigerian Navy (NN) DSSC Past Questions And Solved Answers For Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by chiebuka55: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions and Answers

Nigerian Army Examination Question Format
The Nigerian Army Examination consist of three basic parts which are:

i.English language
ii.Mathematics
iii.General Knowledge

English language
They consist of opposite in meaning, nearest in meaning and filling the gap. There are usually 20 questions in all.

Mathematics
They consist of percentage, ratio, simple interest, sets, probability, sets, statistics, conversions, simple and compound interest, age and work, area and volumes, profits and loss e.t.c. In all there are usually 20 questions to answer.

General Knowledge
This question usually covers a wide area including the other subjects like chemistry, physics, biology, history of Nigeria, Nigeria current affair, all about Nigerian Air Force, World organizations such as OPEC,UN, ECOWAS, OAU as well as knowledge of information technology e.t.c. In all there are usually 10 questions, sometimeseven 20 questions.

Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/nigerian-army-past-questions-answers-job-recruitment-dssc/

NA APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

CORRECT ANSWERS.
A labourer is paid N5,400:00k per month. What is his total salary in 1 3/4years?
(a) N113,40:00
(b) N64,800:00
(c) N97,200:00
(d) N129,600:00

ANS A

1.Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(a) Ball
(b) Plastic Cup
(c) Balloon
(d) Eraser

ANS D

2. One essential duty of a citizen to his/her state is to...........................

(a) Vote and support the government in power
(b) Recite the national anthem and the pledge
(c) Pay his tax
(d) Encourage other citizens to be loyal

ANS C

3. A person who flies an aircraft is called..........................
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer

ANS C

4 In parliamentary system of government, members of the parliament are required to report the proceedings of the house to their..............................

(a) Local government chairman and governors
(b) Constituencies
(c) Political parties and party stalwarts
(d) Traditional rulers

ANS B

5. Three people witnessed a lady who was robbed in a cyber café and they were asked to describe the mugger. Which of the following best described the mugger?
A) He was tall, of average weight and middle-aged
B) He was tall, thin and young
C) He was average height, thin and middle-aged
D) He was tall, thin and middle-aged

ANS D

6. Which one of the following key techniques is necessary for all the others to be effective?
A) Communication
B) Teamwork
C) Leadership
D) Technical know-how

ANS A

Continue: http://www.applyforajob.org/nigerian-army-past-questions-answers-job-recruitment-dssc/

1 Like

Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by Ellismatton: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2018
Calvary greetings. Please I am in need of NA DSSC past questions. Assist me to get there as the lord Lay's it in your heart. Email: ELLISOGAH@GMAIL.COM and remain blessed.
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by cozykozy: 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2018
Ellismatton:
Calvary greetings. Please I am in need of NA DSSC past questions. Assist me to get there as the lord Lay's it in your heart. Email: ELLISOGAH@GMAIL.COM and remain blessed.
FOR DSSC ARMY PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
watssap me on: 08065936661
email:vincentoluwaseun86@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by Lougy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2018
Please guys with due respect I need the Nigerian Army DSSC Past questions on this email sunnyayo1@gmail.com or to this WhatsApp tel. Number 09038202368 God bless you all as you help me on this request.
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by myson58: 9:16am On Jan 14, 2019
please I need the past question too please help me. chukwusimon95@gmail.com I will be grateful
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by solomon1212: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
Pls some one should help and share.
Their is love in sharing.

I need Army SSC past questions and Anser.
Email: tavershimas@gmail.com
WhatsApp 07035149389.
God bless you has you share with me.
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by Ssadidon: 11:25am On Nov 04, 2019
Please I am in need of the NA SSC past questions and answers who will help me out
Whatsapp:09061333003
Email: sadiqsadidon@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by jadomar(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hey
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by peterolayinka(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
https://quizboot.com/quiz/2MGxpRuEND

Free Nigeria Army CBT like past questions.

1 Like

Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by divinehumphrey(m): 4:26am On Nov 11, 2020
Hello guys! Greetings!! Pls I need help on Army DSSC past exam questions ���. Please help. Thanks.
07016660193(WhatsApp) divinehump@gmail.com.
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by Zacksfemmy: 11:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please I need the DSSC past question. Thank you. You can reach me on WhatsApp 07063828272 or email @ zacheous2013@gmail.com Thank you
Re: Practice Nigerian Army DSSC Past Questions And Answers by Bolutifebabs8: 1:18am On May 26, 2022
Writing the 2022 Army recruitment exam?

Prepare adequately for your exams by taking practice tests here >>> https://www.quizboot.com/search?q=Army

These are questions that are very likely to come out in your exams.

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Man Spotted Lying On The Ground In Victoria-Island Lagos (Photos) / 10-Year-Old Boys Stunting On Unicycles In Bariga, Lagos (Video) / Have You Ever Met Your Lookalike (doppelganger) And What Was Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.