Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,416 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) (49964 Views)

President Putin Gives His Coat To UAE President To Keep Warm (Photos, Video) / Ivana Trump Is Dead! (Donald Trump's First Wife Dies At 73) / Man Accused Of Trying To Kill Mali President Dies In Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by purejustice36: 4:18pm On May 13, 2022
Astoria:
..fuvkin' terrorists....fuvkin' bandits....fuvkin' fanatics. sad

Give just one reason you called him a terrorist I would love to know
And I hope you’re not one of those useless religious bigot who just talk without sense ?
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Yankee101: 4:21pm On May 13, 2022
The zillionaires also die
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by zumbigbo(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2022
Bubu will fly there sharrrply
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 13, 2022
May His Soul Rest In Peace such an amazing Leader UAE is a wonderful place to visit despite the difference of belief system you are always welcome right from the airport. Truly Home away from Home. You can tell the Arabs in Dubai are educated progressives. He helped expand the entertainment industry in Dubai allowing filmmakers to make use of the epic skylines, and theatrical landscapes.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by pacespot(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2022
See name
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Royalty01: 4:46pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
Time to stop the demoralization of the UAE.
1) Start real sharia.
2) Stop giving visa to southern Nigerians
3) Stop issuing visa to non Muslim African Americans.
4) start sending more funds to northern Nigeria mosques and Islamic centers

Thunder fire you. Disgusting bigot. A special place in hell awaits you.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by waltexx: 5:10pm On May 13, 2022
The best of mankind. Rest on great ruler.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Bilabong(m): 5:15pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.

Thunder fire u for this forum sef. Dubai looks like ur fathers property? Religious fool.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by akilo1: 5:17pm On May 13, 2022
Our condolences president never hear
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by 007lss: 5:33pm On May 13, 2022
DrChukki:
Dubai Leaders are men that brought out world-bests out of sand, sun and water.

They remain the best...

Unlike a country in Africa that has everything but can't pay their teachers.

May his soul rest in peace.
you mean zoo country..... Lol

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 13, 2022
I really don't know much about his Royal Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan but I remember watching a video when his Royal Highness Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud came visiting and a little girl was overly excited to shake his Royal Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and cross away from her role to shake his Royal Highness Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud but unfortunately missed the handshake with his Royal Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and she was sad, luckily for her it was catch on tape. Do you know his Royal Highness Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan humbly went visiting the little girl bearing gifts. .. That tells me a lot about him.... May his memories never be forgotten but cherished from generation to generations may he find a peaceful place in Allah's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by geechy: 5:59pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.

Ppupil of Nin minister
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by macrodata(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
[s]Time to stop the demoralization of the UAE.
1) Start real sharia.
3) Stop issuing visa to non Muslim African Americans.[/s]
That's all you really want to say. You people cannot li e without sadaqqa. Tueh!
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Mac2016(m): 6:45pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.

You think they ares myopic as you. A tourist state is being advised to segregate. See fool!
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by KingLarry04: 7:04pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.
People like you are the problem we are having in this country... fvkn fanatic.. UAE na ur mate?
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by sirp9898(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2022
DrChukki:
Dubai Leaders are men that brought out world-bests out of sand, sun and water.

They remain the best...

Unlike a country in Africa that has everything but can't pay their teachers.

May his soul rest in peace.
They brought out the best from them because
They speak one language and one mind
Here will can never do it why?
You yourself know very well

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by bayelsa1son(m): 9:11pm On May 13, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.
Terrorist on da loose again

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 13, 2022
purejustice36:

Give just one reason you called him a terrorist I would love to know
And I hope you’re not one of those useless religious bigot who just talk without sense ?
Give just one reason why the use of 'plurals' will describe a 'first person singular '. Seems you just like to punch through keys without putting your useless brain to optimal use. An eternally silly mor0n you are to dare liken me to your lots.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by purejustice36: 10:29pm On May 13, 2022
Astoria:
Give just one reason why the use of 'plurals' will describe a 'first person singular '. Seems you just like to punch through keys without putting your useless brain to optimal use. An eternally silly mor0n you are to dare liken me to your lots.

You’ve already deviated from the question bc you’ve got no answer
Over fed kid
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by nobleagu: 2:15am On May 14, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.

If it were to be for people like you, uae would have been a dead zone by now.
Bunch of illiterates!
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Nobody: 2:21am On May 14, 2022
purejustice36:

You’ve already deviated from the question bc you’ve got no answer
Over fed kid
Henceforth, I will no longer argue with stupid people because they have the capacity to drag you down to their level and then beat you with blistering experience on stupidity. You win. Have a lout-filled day.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Caseless: 7:04am On May 14, 2022
ednut1:
God abeg give Nigeria leaders like this for just 8 years
my every day prayer. If we find such, he can stay for 20 years. We don't care.
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2022
Tissaia:
RIP.
1) Start real sharia.
I want to believe this is a joke but if it isn't, don't just waste your time. UAE is NOT Nigeria. The crop of leaders over there will NEVER be as bigotic as the Nigerian set #TruthOfTrinity�
Re: Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Is Dead! (UAE President Dies At 73) by purejustice36: 1:51pm On May 14, 2022
Astoria:
Henceforth, I will no longer argue with stupid people because they have the capacity to drag you down to their level and then beat you with blistering experience on stupidity. You win. Have a lout-filled day.

You still haven’t answered the question still

Damian Marley once said : the average man can’t prove most of the things that he chooses to speak of
And still won’t research to find out the root of the truth that he seek of

Bye kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamas Sends A Barrage Of Rockets To Israel / I Now Understand Trump's "Shithole" Comment About Africa, Uhuru Kenyatta / Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.