Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,715 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano (1012 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / My Cross Over Experience In A Popular Nigerian Church / Police Arrest Mubarak Bala For “Blasphemy” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Asquare84(m): 7:17am On May 14, 2022
The incidence happen during voter registration in 2011, I did my NYSC in Rogo local government. During inec voter registration proff jega started the idea of using NYSC members as adhoc staff and I was deployed to one interior village under Rogo local government, the village was so interior and sorrounded by mountain that no okada even ply the road, as in before I can get a soft drink I have to send someone with bicycle to another village to get me soft drink. Fast forward to my voter registration experience one day I was approached by the villagers that he is a Christian but he came to do his voters registration here because his village don't have voting unit, I welcomed him and did his registration and I probed him further and discovered that their are villages in Rogo local government dominated by christian. The next day I came to do my inec work and before I can say jack the villagers have gone to report to the sarki that christians from the other village have come to takeover their polling unit. The sarki came with agressive youth with weapons ready for a showdown. I don't understand Hausa so because of this I do go with an interpreter from Rogo local government. That was my savings grace, the interpreter was so bold that he was confronting the sarki that non of the allegations against me are true that everyone was on que and I am doing my work because christians came from the next village to do registration does not mean I am biased. As this was going on I quickly climb the mountains to make calls to my Li (because there was no network reception) my Li told me to pack my things and leave immediately. Here lies the problem no okada to take me back to Rogo, we were on this until the christian villagers on sensing dangers decide to leave on their own. That when the rioters begin to calm themselves that the essence of this Is to chase christians away from their polling centre.
Here is the problem of north.

(1) those who knows the truth are afraid of speaking out during time of crisis so as not to be level as supporting evil and be killed too

(2) anything can trigger a religious crisis in the north

(3) truth can be twisted and you can be accused of what you did not do in other to be accused of blasphemy

Finally, if you are in the north always learn how to maintain boundaries and be friendly with the locals....

This is just part one of the story.
I don't want to share my experience during the post election violence in the same kano during post election violence in 2011.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Imortal001: 7:23am On May 14, 2022
They live in 1800 in 2022. What a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2022
Useless ,headless Zombies , so for this story wey I no really enter my head they won bring vawulence.

make them just share this country.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2022
Asquare84:
The incidence happen during voter registration in 2011, I did my NYSC in Rogo local government. During inec voter registration proff jega started the idea of using NYSC members as adhoc staff and I was deployed to one interior village under Rogo local government, the village was so interior and sorrounded by mountain that no okada even ply the road, as in before I can get a soft drink I have to send someone with bicycle to another village to get me soft drink. Fast forward to my voter registration experience one day I was approached by the villagers that he is a Christian but he came to do his voters registration here because his village don't have voting unit, I welcomed him and did his registration and I probed him further and discovered that their are villages in Rogo local government dominated by christian. The next day I came to do my inec work and before I can say jack the villagers have gone to report to the sarki that christians from the other village have come to takeover their polling unit. The sarki came with agressive youth with weapons ready for a showdown. I don't understand Hausa so because of this I do go with an interpreter from Rogo local government. That was my savings grace, the interpreter was so bold that he was confronting the sarki that non of the allegations against me are true that everyone was on que and I am doing my work because christians came from the next village to do registration does not mean I am biased. As this was going on I quickly climb the mountains to make calls to my Li (because there was no network reception) my Li told me to pack my things and leave immediately. Here lies the problem no okada to take me back to Rogo, we were on this until the christian villagers on sensing dangers decide to leave on their own. That when the rioters begin to calm themselves that the essence of this Is to chase christians away from their polling centre.

(1) those who knows the truth are afraid of speaking out during time of crisis so as not to be level as supporting evil and be killed too

(3) truth can be twisted and you can be accused of what you did not do in other to be accused of blasphemy

Finally, if you are in the north always learn how to maintain boundaries and be friendly with the locals....

I don't want to share my experience during the post election violence in the same kano during post election violence in 2011.

I didn't even Understand the story.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by AllahIsGarbage: 7:32am On May 14, 2022
That's natural for someone with a low IQ

caesymore:

5 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by duduade: 7:35am On May 14, 2022
caesymore:

Summary

You need to read the story yourself
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:

hahahaha. clapping for you at the moment, high IQ G. I wonder what you have really achieved with your high IQ.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by AVECDEO: 7:56am On May 14, 2022
caesymore:

hahahaha. clapping for you at the moment, high IQ G. I wonder what you have really achieved with your high IQ.

Kindly visit a children's book section in any market to buy "Queen's primer" text book for kindergartens because brighter grammar text will be too much for you sir.

How could you be bold to say that you're having difficulty understanding a short story written in the most basic plain English!

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by PlayerMeji: 8:12am On May 14, 2022
OP, these cowards are only effective where they are a majority.

They cannot do their mob action thing in a place where they are the minority.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 8:12am On May 14, 2022
AVECDEO:

Kindly visit a children's book section in any market to buy "Queen's primer" text book for kindergartens because brighter grammar text will be too much for you sir.

How could you be bold to say that you're having difficulty understanding a story written in the most basic plain of English!

grin clown.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Asquare84(m): 8:22am On May 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
OP, these cowards are only effective where they are a majority.

They cannot do their mob action thing in a place where they are the minority.

That true, their villages in kano state inhibited by christians but nobody here about them.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by AllahIsGarbage: 8:34am On May 14, 2022
More than you and several generations of your cursed family

caesymore:

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Jokerman(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2022
It's not a northern thing.... its an Islamic thing.

Same things is happening in Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Upon the intervention of the USA, they still prefer the barbaric nature of doing things.

The only joy is that suicide bombing has stopped, because America has their antidote

2 Likes

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
More than you and several generations of your cursed family

Chai, you can always note a frustrated fellow from the way they react to things.

You exhibit attributes of a frustrated fellow, maybe your are cursed with frustration.
grin
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by tobechi20(m): 11:17pm On May 14, 2022
Congratulations you are alive
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Lamanii22(f): 12:08am On May 15, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:

grin grin grin guy! You brutal gaan
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:31am On May 15, 2022
And one vice president will claim Nigerians are united.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by xtivin(m): 4:37am On May 15, 2022
Asquare84:

Had similar experience same year batch C. In same Kano Garko Precisely. The guys begin mobilize I take off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by AllahIsGarbage: 8:23pm On May 16, 2022
Yes, frustrated and dropping chicken bones for hungry mûdslîmé beggar pikin to come and chop grin

caesymore:

Chai, you can always note a frustrated fellow from the way they react to things.

You exhibit attributes of a frustrated fellow, maybe your are cursed with frustration.
grin
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Ken4Christ: 1:23am On May 17, 2022
Asquare84:

So, they deliberately did not put a polling unit in that village that are majorly Christians to disenfranchise them. This people are desperate for political power.

I think we should all come out and vote this time in the south. Our mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Ken4Christ: 1:28am On May 17, 2022
Asquare84:

We heard what happened in the post election violence. If it had happened in the south, they would have retaliated in the north. Houses were burnt. At least 2,000 people were killed including corpers who were estimated to be about four lost their lives. And it was Bubu who instigated the riot.
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by Asquare84(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2022
Ken4Christ:

So, they deliberately did not put a polling unit in that village that are majorly Christians to disenfranchise them. This people are desperate for political power.

I think we should all come out and vote this time in the south. Our mumu don do.

Indigent christians in the north are marginalized

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:
Yes, frustrated and dropping chicken bones for hungry mûdslîmé beggar pikin to come and chop grin

grin manchi
Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by AllahIsGarbage: 6:43pm On May 17, 2022
Whatever it means, same to your family

caesymore:

grin manchi

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: My Bitter Experience In Kano by caesymore(m): 5:41am On May 18, 2022
AllahIsGarbage:

Whatever it means, same to your family

Means guy, na slang.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Hell Fire Look Like / Artificial Intelligent "Pastor" Preached To 300 Members In Germany / Spiritual Questionnaire: What Is The Difference Between Spirituality & Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.