Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) (72686 Views)

An Officer Rips Man’s Throat Open in Lagos over an argument (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by saapphiere(f): 8:18am On May 14, 2022
A young man identified as Ejike Odo has reportedly been killed by suspected herdsmen for attempting to save his sister from being raped in Okpulugwu Agu-Amede community in Eha-Amufu, Isi-Uzo Local Government Area of Enugu State in a renewed attack.

According to a source, community sources said that the recent incident which occurred on Friday would be the seventh brutal attack on the agrarian community since January 2022.

Odo was said to have gotten a report that his sister who went to a farm was attacked and raped by Fulani herdsmen while she was returning from the farm, and he rushed to the farm to rescue her.

“Unfortunately, the herdsmen who were about four overpowered him, stabbed several times before slitting his throat,” a community leader who gave his name as Justus Nwonye said.

Eha-Amufu communities share boundaries with Benue State and have had several herdsmen attacks since August 2021 resulting in several killings and the sacking of eight farm settlements.

The State Police spokesman, ASP Daniel Ndukwe, could not be reached to comment on the incident at the time of filling this report.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdh5QUuIQSN/

2 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by saapphiere(f): 8:18am On May 14, 2022
The Lord will judge.
chaloskyx:
What lord ? Oga God does not exist stop living in a fantasy heaven and hell are on earth you are currently in hell
A fool says in his heart that three no God.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:21am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
SO your lord is just sitting down somewhere and watching a “devoted” child of his to be killed, maimed, raped and dehumanised without saving the child?
Since the Lord can and will eventually judge, why waiting for long to execute the judgement and save his child before allowing the worst to happen?

I tire for imported Nigerian religions o.
One God promises eternity full of 0rgasm to his followers and demand aggressiveness and ruthlessness from the followers against anyone who blasphemed.
The other God sits down and promises eternity to the follower who allows himself to be persecuted and slain in his name.

The Europeans that brought the religion, are they this “mumu”?. They obviously sold this religion to us to make us docile to their oppression, colonialism and slavery.

808 Likes 197 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Ijoh(m): 8:21am On May 14, 2022
Seperate Nigeria into these Countries.

1.Oduduwa with Capital in Lagos.

2.Biafra with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City.

4.Kwararafa(Middle Belt) with capital in Wukari

And unity begging useless Arewa with Capital in Kano.

Yugoslavia shared into 7 countries and it's population was Lagos size.

421 Likes 39 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:22am On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
SO your lord is just sitting down somewhere and watching a “devoted” child of his to be killed, maimed, raped and dehumanised without saving the child?
Simple the Lord is cripple and enjoys the show..

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by DamianX: 8:23am On May 14, 2022
Everyone will turn a blind eye but ones Igbos retaliate as usual heaven and earth will want to fall.

231 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by DamianX: 8:24am On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:

You're a pagan

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Ijoh(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2022
Ijoh:
Seperate Nigeria into these Countries.

1.Oduduwa with Capital in Lagos.

2.Biafra with Capital in Enugu

3.Ijaw Republic with Capital in Wilberforce City.

4.Kwararafa(Middle Belt) with capital in Wukari

And unity begging useless Arewa with Capital in Kano.

Yugoslavia shared into 7 countries and it's population was Lagos size.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by saapphiere(f): 8:27am On May 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Simple the Lord is cripple and enjoys the show..
You are the same person some ediots on this forum linked me to. They claimed I own this account you're operating with.
Never you ever comment on a thread I created again. Go create your thread and vomit whatever nonsense there.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by orikoku: 8:28am On May 14, 2022
I watch the live video, it should be condemned by all. What is this country turning into.
Terrorist claiming Muslims.

22 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by saapphiere(f): 8:28am On May 14, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Rape apologist please don't quote me ever again. Stay in your lane.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Afamsi: 8:29am On May 14, 2022
Double shock for the family. May his killers die terrible deaths

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Truthisunique2: 8:30am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
I never saw you on any Deborah speak up thread

Even when it was her fellow Muslim women that were supplying matches and chanting the killing of Deborah

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Asgard13: 8:30am On May 14, 2022
Wey those bingos and idiots shouting if Na east e happen or if Deborah Na igbos and all bushing

Oya e don happen for igboland

Wetin Una go do

Tell IPOB wey Dey hide inside Bush they eat their fellow igbos say e don happen for igboland make them go poo bees make e sting them zuzuliy fools and noise

Dia Brain dey their mouth

Useless IPOB

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by saapphiere(f): 8:30am On May 14, 2022
Afamsi:
Double shock for the family. May his killers die terrible deaths
Whose sisters please? The rapist or the victim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by ObosiLandlord(m): 8:32am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
The Lord will judge.
Foolish and coward talk

12 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by saapphiere(f): 8:33am On May 14, 2022
ObosiLandlord:
Foolish and coward talk
What do you want me to say? I should say the all men are rapists so that you bunch of rape apologists would jump on my mentions?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Mide1data: 8:33am On May 14, 2022
I thought they said herdsmen are not in SE.
So now SE has 5 terrorist group.
1. IPOB 2. ESN 3. UGM 4. DSS 5. HERDSMEN.
Walai, you guyz dey try ooooooo.
Nigeria, which way ??

9 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:37am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
Rape apologist please don't quote me ever again. Stay in your lane.
lalasticlala seun justwise dominique rule 2

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by kettykings: 8:43am On May 14, 2022
Watch how the police , military, unity beggers , national vultures and hyenas, helinues, oyingboupdate the classified witch and principalities of nairaland will keep mute as if nothing happened and watch their reaction the moment UGM or USN replies the herdsmen and obliterate them.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by rayvelez(m): 8:52am On May 14, 2022
Too bad but police won’t do nothing about this callous killing but I hope someone would deal with this terrorist herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Kdon2: 9:18am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cdh5QUuIQSN/

lalasticlala

Lazy coward people who can't defend themselves. You come to nairaland to come and cry always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Amotolongbo(f): 9:19am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
Are you not a rape apologist for not condemning rape instead you cursed my God?
please I’m allergic to stupidity

21 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:33am On May 14, 2022
saapphiere:
You are the same person some ediots on this forum linked me to. They claimed I own this account you're operating with.
Never you ever comment on a thread I created again. Go create your thread and vomit whatever nonsense there.
Why are you sounding this way tho?
I understand how you feeling but you need to take things easy aiit..
Sorry for all you going through..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Kalashnikov49: 9:41am On May 14, 2022
I like as this levels make you cast....na now you go understand say EYES WEY DEY CRY DEY SEE. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

That guy even try to fight for him sister...the reply shouldn't be your business, but na thunder go fire you when she is revenged and you come here dey talk useless 1 Nigeria Nonsense.

oyigboupdate, i hope you see this NEWS!!....and when ESN does the needful and you insult them Thunder go locate you.

Thank GOD he didnt die a Coward....he must be avenged totally.

Asgard13:
Wey those bingos and idiots shouting if Na east e happen or if Deborah Na igbos and all bushing

Oya e don happen for igboland

Wetin Una go do

Tell IPOB wey Dey hide inside Bush they eat their fellow igbos say e don happen for igboland make them go poo bees make e sting them zuzuliy fools and noise

Dia Brain dey their mouth

Useless IPOB

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Asgard13: 9:49am On May 14, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
I like as this levels make you cast....na now you go understand say EYES WEY DEY CRY DEY SEE. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

That guy even try to fight for him sister...the reply shouldn't be your business, but na thunder go fire you when she is revenged and you come here dey talk useless 1 Nigeria Nonsense.

oyigboupdate, i hope you see this NEWS!!....and when ESN does the needful and you insult them Thunder go locate you.

Thank GOD he didnt die a Coward....he must be avenged totally.

Gibberish

Go ahead revenge and kill

Who hold you

If IPOB Dey kill dia fellow igbos .. wetin stop dem from non igbos

Oga IPOB is evil ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 14, 2022
He bleeped up, why go alone?

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Arysexy(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2022
Bastards!
Re: Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) by Asgard13: 9:54am On May 14, 2022
kettykings:
Watch how the police , military, unity beggers , national vultures and hyenas, helinues, oyingboupdate the classified witch and principalities of nairaland will keep mute as if nothing happened and watch their reaction the moment UGM or USN replies the herdsmen and obliterate them.

Nobody is begging

IPOB Dey kill igbos .. and destroy igboland ... that’s my problem

Better they turn security agents and stop using Biafra to scam igbos

Many of you people do y know this organization Walai..

If dem form bakassi .. to provide security like others before hi

I will support like when I did support

But say kill igbos and igbos security officials in the name of Biafra is a big sin to my ancestors and igbos ancestors that died in Nigeria civil war

They’re permanently cursed for ever and their supporters

Let them go and look for herdsmen killing and leave igboland alone ..

IPOB is wicked and evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.