Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper (16393 Views)

Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Begins 2019 Recruitment as Portal Opens / Immigration Recruitment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:50pm On May 15, 2022
osazsky:
all these go learn skill kill all of una...i have a microbiologist working in algeria..
Transferd from nigeria to algeeia recently she gets 9k dollars weekly..how much ur skills don give u..wat is wrong in someone getting nysc.do u know how many of my friend's have left this country with nysc and bsc..most everyone learn ur 2k graphics design...we still have people with high aspirations and wouldnt settle for less so leave them its not your life

You are the original inventor of inflation. Please, tell me the name of the hospital in which she works. I have many Algerian friends. I will call up just now.

I don't mind flying to Algeria next weekend to confirm this. Slow down, Sir. The speed is out of your control. Algerian biologists themselves don't earn that 9kusd. Take it easy on your future generations.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by hashtagged(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

When you study nonsense course at the University, this type of thoughts come to your mind.

Get out of NYSC and go and do great things for yourself and your family.

Pls never reply my mentions again
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by hashtagged(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2022
Corporate2020:

When you study nonsense course at the University, this type of thoughts come to your mind.

Get out of NYSC and go and do great things for yourself and your family.

Pls never reply my comments again
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Titaniumental: 12:53pm On May 15, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The 2 jobs i want in Nigeria

1. Custom Officer:
i go dey collect containers of rice and other goodies go re-sell

2: CBN printing director:
Omo i go print 5 million cash for myself everyday
Lol,then you need to be aware that,the cost of printing a particular naira note is more expensive than that particular note itself.

What i mean is that,CBN spend more than #100 to print a single #100 note
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by sylve11: 12:58pm On May 15, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
The 2 jobs i want in Nigeria

1. Custom Officer:
i go dey collect containers of rice and other goodies go re-sell

2: CBN printing director:
Omo i go print 5 million cash for myself every day

Ahhh! shocked cool
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by toyini1234(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2022
Alwaysready:
Na your mate dey talk to me anyhow the other day as if I be im mate.

Ordinary #120k they collect,they start misbehaving as if they have arrived. Money wey no reach person spend in a week.

#120k no reach you spend for a week?
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by ledaman: 1:00pm On May 15, 2022
Applying is just formalities, if you don't have godfather to get you the job. My friend got Nigerian correctional service job when he was serving as a corp member like you through an Honorable Member of National Assembly.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Jsucre(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2022
Immigration is not currently recruiting .

Beware
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by verybadmouth(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2022
CertifiedGee:

Sir, I got into Nigeria Customs Service without knowing anyone. Not even my parents or woman was aware I got the form back then. In fact, I didn't even submit my guarantor form till today and yet, I got the job.
Waw. You're giving me hope ooo
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Skillsnigeria: 1:17pm On May 15, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by petition20: 1:41pm On May 15, 2022
hashtagged:
Can I apply for Immigration recruitment as a serving NYSC Corper or do I need to complete the service
Are you talking about REPLACEMENT?
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by joyousever(f): 1:45pm On May 15, 2022
NYSC Corper Kwa![ There's no word like Corper please! It's corps member!quote author=hashtagged post=112821973]Can I apply for Immigration recruitment as a serving NYSC Corper or do I need to complete the service[/quote]
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by joyousever(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2022
NYSC Corper kwa! There's no word like Corper please! It's corps member!
hashtagged:
Can I apply for Immigration recruitment as a serving NYSC Corper or do I need to complete the service
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by razorbuzor(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2022
Is immigration replacement still on?
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by xstyle: 2:05pm On May 15, 2022
I am currently a civil servant, with one of the government agencies. I applied for the job with my 1g ram android phone while it was about 4 months to my POP, without connection I went for the abtitude test, without connection I went for interview and I was invited for training and documentation. Sorry I meant without earthly connection. However, I prayed fervently and God favoured me, things might be bad, but I want you to believe that your case will be different.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Lanre1st(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2022
Yes you can apply, but been selected for that kind of job is about slot not about NYSC. So double your hustle
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Federalofficia(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2022
You will need the nysc certificate o because you will asked to upload on registration. But Is immigration form out ?
hashtagged:
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
don't discourage anyone....I joined the Navy without knowing anyone.

Which region or state are you from? Which religion do you practice?
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Joeyfizzo: 3:09pm On May 15, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Which region, state or religion are you?
South South ..Bayelsa...not into religion but am a Christian. The then Chief of Naval staff wanted Merit majorly that was how I got it....now I'm commissioned

1 Like

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:11pm On May 15, 2022
CertifiedGee:

Sir, I got into Nigeria Customs Service without knowing anyone. Not even my parents or woman was aware I got the form back then. In fact, I didn't even submit my guarantor form till today and yet, I got the job.

The thing is sometimes Federal quota plays a role.

Hope you're happy and successful to some certain extent because that's the only recompense for working in the civil service.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2022
xstyle:
I am currently a civil servant, with one of the government agencies. I applied for the job with my 1g ram android phone while it was about 4 months to my POP, without connection I went for the abtitude test, without connection I went for interview and I was invited for training and documentation. Sorry I meant without earthly connection. However, I prayed fervently and God favoured me, things might be bad, but I want you to believe that your case will be different.

Atleast y'all are giving us hope.

But what I've realized is that, those positions that can easily set you up in life when comes to finance are hardly given out without connections.

Eg. Navy, Army or Police easily recruit O'level certificate holders because they know to some certain extent they're pegged to rise not too far.

While those with B.sc find it hard because you have an edge leveraging on your cert. I hope you get what I'm saying?
And it might only take you time but you're sure to rise to certain position that will mean a better work condition and a good salary.

I stand to be corrected tho. Bosses in the house throw in your opinions.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
South South ..Bayelsa...not into religion but am a Christian. The then Chief of Naval staff wanted Merit majorly that was how I got it....now I'm commissioned

Ok. I see. Congratulations, and all thanks to the then CONS. Which course did you study?
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by snoopz: 3:46pm On May 15, 2022
Don't think so, you need nysc certificate number to apply for government jobs
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Joeyfizzo: 4:24pm On May 15, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Ok. I see. Congratulations, and all thanks to the then CONS. Which course did you study?
Architecture

1 Like

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:12pm On May 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Architecture

Ok. Nice
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:13pm On May 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Architecture

Good day sir. Now I remember you. I'm yet to receive your WhatsApp message boss.

1 Like

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Karlifate: 6:34pm On May 15, 2022
markidoo:
No, reasons
Cos your entry qualification requires submission of all documents which will be distributed to Nigerian immigration Services, Federal Civil Service and the Ministry of Interior so if you don't have your NYSC discharge Certificate just forget it and wait for replacement exercise when you have one to present...
There's nothing like long leg,, if you have in Immigration you can't have in Head of Civil Service or Board of the Ministry of Interior.. cool

And how do you know he can't have in HoS or BMI?
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Joeyfizzo: 6:42pm On May 15, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Good day sir. Now I remember you. I'm yet to receive your WhatsApp message boss.
oh pls message me again

1 Like

Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Eastcoastboy(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
oh pls message me again

OK sir, would do just that.
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by ridbell01(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
mubbyone:
Immigration is not recruiting at the moment, be careful it scam, the comptroller general debunked the news this last Friday.
my brother Nigeria is not a normal country they are recruiting everytime. They put their children into ministries immediately they came back from foreign universities
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by markidoo(m): 9:07pm On May 15, 2022
Karlifate:

And how do you know he can't have in HoS or BMI?
Bro I'm telling you it will ñeither work or it will back fire...I work there
Re: Can I Apply For Immigration Recruitment As A Serving NYSC Corper by Jaculze(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2022
Baba come trade crypto with Yellow card make you sef get joy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Access Bank Generation '123' Internship Programme 2015 / Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program Recruitment 2018 / The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.