Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Let God Be The Judge. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let God Be The Judge. (352 Views)

Jesus Is Not God! Romans 3:4 Kjv Let God Be True, But Every Man A Liar; / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let God Be The Judge. by IrepChrist: 8:10pm On May 14, 2022
Sokoto State government should release the killers of Deborah Samuel now and let God be the judge.
These people are ready to take more lives and destroy Christians owned businesses and properties. It is a sensitive situation that can escalate. Let God be the judge.

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Let God Be The Judge. by Jashub: 8:11pm On May 14, 2022
Oga, Christianity is not stupidity. And besides, you are talking trash. Had it been this girl was your blood-relative you would "let God be the Judge "?
Re: Let God Be The Judge. by IrepChrist: 8:13pm On May 14, 2022
Jashub:
You are talking trash .

You will not understand

"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake".
Mathew 24:9
Re: Let God Be The Judge. by Jashub: 8:14pm On May 14, 2022
IrepChrist:

You will not understand
There's nothing to understand when evil is pronounced and you keep quiet

Re: Let God Be The Judge. by IrepChrist: 8:17pm On May 14, 2022
What will Christ do in this situation and besides, this thing you see has excalatory tendencies. I pray � God takes control.
Re: Let God Be The Judge. by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On May 14, 2022
IrepChrist:
What will Christ do in this situation and besides, this thing you see has excalatory tendencies. I pray � God takes control.
Jesus Christ did not send you or anyone else to judge the pagans- those who do not believe in Jesus Christ. undecided

The world has their justice system built to handling such issues such as this one. undecided
Re: Let God Be The Judge. by IrepChrist: 9:48pm On May 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ did not send you or anyone else to judge the pagans- those who do not believe in Jesus Christ. undecided

The world has their justice system built to handling such issues such as this one. undecided

Go back and research on similar senarios and tell me if justice was duely served. We have a weak justice system. Why wait for them to destroy people's properties. And knowing fully well that the accused will later be freed they were only arrested to percify the west and the non Muslims of the north. They will release them eventually.
Do you know that some northern elites are in support of the mob action and these are the same people that will influence the outcome.

I am now concerned about the escalation.
God will judge everyone and those that killed that young girl.

(1) (Reply)

This Will Happen When You Stop Fasting | Apostle Edu / Love Making Inside Church(Photo) / God Is Not A Concept Of White Man, Atheist Is Misunderstanding Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.