Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO (46351 Views)

Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden / Russia To Finland, Sweden: We Will Deploy Nukes To The Baltics If You Join NATO / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NairaMaster1(m): 10:45am On May 17, 2022
excanny:
There’s really no need forcing anyone to remain in the same country as you.

Leave the separatists to go their way and be Russians and let those who want to be Ukrainian be in Ukraine.

Zelensky will never hear. See the waste of lives.

I wish you say same with Biafra. You Nigerians are hypocrite. Our country is dead and your problem is Russia and Ukraine. See how you made it simple but you won't say same of your country.

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Gospel2Day: 10:52am On May 17, 2022
Emoc:
Ukraine in ruins
That clown president destroyed his country for nothing.

So, he should have bowed at the feet of Putin, kiss his big toe and hand over his country's sovereignty to the despot of Kremlin?
You are the type of person who will willingly embrace slavery and captivity in order to avoid conflict.
So, all of Europe should have handed over their countries to Adolf Hitler instead of fighting the second World War, which wasted well above 20 million lives?
Is Europe not rebuilt now?
Leave Zelensky alone.
Ukraine too will be rebuilt.
Shalom.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by excanny: 10:54am On May 17, 2022
How did Turkey manage to join NATO?
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by watersideboys: 10:59am On May 17, 2022
Who even allowed turkey join nato. Abokis
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by mohammadyusuf66(m): 11:07am On May 17, 2022
Kriss216:
All is fair in War. It's a war not romance.

The earlier Zelensky swallow his pride and do the right thing, the better for his country.

I don't want to cap too much, we have our own war looming. Northern Muslims are beating the drum of war and we're ready.
You better don't pray for war. If it happens, Na run you go run
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Minjim: 11:07am On May 17, 2022
Dalil8:

But you celebrate on threads showing dead Russian soldiers.

All is fair in war. Z Z Z

Steven Cotterill lives in the US and will never agree to trade place with you in Nigeria or Russia.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Connected1: 11:18am On May 17, 2022
Drillminded:
I don't even feel a thing am I a psycho haha or the internet has finally desensitized me?
It hasn't gotten to your location.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by lordofreal(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2022
cocolacec:

The Russians are fighting for survival.If your are surrounded by enemies who inVite Armed robbers to stockpile weapons close to your home waiting to launch an attack at any moment,will you wait till the attack is launched or you prevent such from happening if you had the weapons to defend yourself?.
if Russian are good to his neighbor as you people are claiming.there will be no need for his nearest neighbors to seek alliance with any foreign countries. Better still if Russian is mighty and powerful as you people want us to Believe why can't they also be playing the same gamew with the countries that neighbors the united State and play them in their own coins.only if there is something you guys are not telling us about this call your superpower (Russia).even turkey of all countries is a memeber of NATO.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Nyne: 11:24am On May 17, 2022
dedonfranco:
If Putin wants to negotiate, He can talk to Zelensky. And only Zelensky.

We want Peace

Who are you ?
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On May 17, 2022
Danf:
Vietnam war was a civil war,they were invited to fight
They were invited and they have to go? Because they are Bruce Lee abi..
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2022
excanny:

I’m talking of the age of civilization. You know how nicely whites treat each other in the modern world.

Only the Russians in this modern age don’t treat their fellow whites nicely.
I guess you're talking about in the movies not reality. The whites are just like Africans, they are also racists to each other. Do you know Germans or Italians, for example, suffer the same racism in Switzerland as an average African migrant?
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NaijaCars4sale: 12:06pm On May 17, 2022
This is getting interesting
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Basher8583: 12:11pm On May 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
Russia has been expelled from kharkiv. bring another lie. Slava to Ukraine. almighty kharkivian forces are already marching to izium

That was how they lied to your fore fathers during the biafran war until the bubble burst and Ojukwu ran away with the defeat of Biafra. Keep decieving yourself
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by ozo13(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2022
okeysoninv:
Russia has been expelled from kharkiv. bring another lie. Slava to Ukraine. almighty kharkivian forces are already marching to izium
them dey give each wotowoto

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by olugabbie(m): 12:34pm On May 17, 2022
Ijoh:
This is nothing compared to Russian soldiers that are dying.

Yesterday alone a Batallion of Russian troops destroyed in the black sea area.
Ukraine shot down the bridges and they all fell and died in the sea.

Battalion is 300 to 1000 troops.

The West has succeeded in make the war very costly for Russia. They made the threat before the war and it is now a reality. Russia is losing a lots. But i believe Putin will not stop until he got something. He can not lose totally in Ukraine. Atleast he will likely get Donbas. It is going to be difficult. The West are not sending not only defensive weapons but also offensive weapon. But Putin will likely get something out of the war. Mariupol and Kherson are gone. Russia will defend those territories with her life. If Donbas is added to it, then Putin will be satisfied. Otherwise the war will continue until Ujraine got tired.

1 Like

Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Drillminded: 12:51pm On May 17, 2022
Connected1:

It hasn't gotten to your location.
you have a point ...
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by cocolacec(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2022
lordofreal:
if Russian are good to his neighbor as you people are claiming.there will be no need for his nearest neighbors to seek alliance with any foreign countries. Better still if Russian is mighty and powerful as you people want us to Believe why can't they also be playing the same gamew with the countries that neighbors the united State and play them in their own coins.only if there is something you guys are not telling us about this call your superpower (Russia).even turkey of all countries is a memeber of NATO.
Historically most NATO countries are Russian enemies including Turkey.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by olugabbie(m): 1:21pm On May 17, 2022
ozo13:
them dey give each wotowoto

Some part of Kharkiv has been liberated by the Ukrainian forces. But Sumy and other areas in Kharkiv are still under Russian control.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NigerianSage: 1:37pm On May 17, 2022
Emoc:
Ukraine in ruins
That clown president destroyed his country for nothing.

You'd rather surrender your country, your people, your sovereignty and be enslaved.

Is it not better to go down fighting than surrendering and giving away your land and your future?

You can rebuild your country, but you cannot rebuild the one you surrendered or while you're a slave under another country.

Btw, Russia lost and Ukrainiane won because Russia didn't get to keep Ukraine, more countries will join NATO.

You should be telling us what Russia won.

Russia to the world right now is a weak country that could not defeat a small country next door, that's a huge loss.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by Funnyhubtv(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2022
Turkey make una calm down oo, I just come oo. I never get my ticket money back..

Just for reminder
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by 2loadedguy: 2:17pm On May 17, 2022
NigerianSage:

You'd rather surrender your country, your people, your sovereignty and be enslaved.

Is it not better to go down fighting than surrendering and giving away your land and your future?

You can rebuild your country, but you cannot rebuild the one you surrendered or while you're a slave under another country.

Btw, Russia lost and Ukrainiane won because Russia didn't get to keep Ukraine, more countries will join NATO.

You should be telling us what Russia won.

Russia to the world right now is a weak country that could not defeat a small country next door, that's a huge loss.
I am not even sure a lot of you understand the reason for Russia's war on Ukraine. It's just been termed Ukraine joining NATO as the reason but that's not Russia's reason. Russia's primary reason for the war is to liberate the Russian speaking territory of luhansk and dombass from Ukraine and probably Annex them and as at the last time I checked those territories are already occupied by the Russians. So please how has Russia lost the war? The same Putin just said he doesn't give a damn if Finland and Sweden joins NATO and that's not his business in as much as the territories are not harmed so how people twisted this war to be about joining NATO is still what I dont get.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by adebayo987: 2:56pm On May 17, 2022
Putin will take the chance and attack them now... But attack on Finland and Sweden is world war as UK has signed a military defence agreement with the two country! Boris Johnson is fearless when it comes to facing Russia even though their military is lower than Russia's in terms of number. I'm sure the UK will scare Russia's attack on the two nations owing that UK is a member of NATO and Russia can't fight NATO even with all his nukes.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by drnoel: 3:42pm On May 17, 2022
WriterNig:

Turkey is just 1 vote and can't stop it. They can share their discomfort or abstain from voting, nothing more. Besides their own human rights violation are legendary so who is pointing finger
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by gaspology(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2022
Good decision there! The security implication for the whole world is enormous and quite avoidable
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2022
I think Erdogan is making sense. We have a Nigerian terrorist living in Finland, name Simon Ekpa.
Dude operates freely from finland causing chaos in Nigeria
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
drnoel:

[s]Turkey is just 1 vote and can't stop it. [/s]They can share their discomfort or abstain from voting, nothing more. Besides their own human rights violation are legendary so who is pointing finger
Sorry to bust ur bubble, the rule says they must have a unanimous yes to consent to any admission. You are not more brilliant than Erdogan.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
adebayo987:
[s]Putin will take the chance and attack them now... But attack on Finland and Sweden is world war as UK has signed a military defence agreement with the two country! Boris Johnson is fearless when it comes to facing Russia even though their military is lower than Russia's in terms of number. I'm sure the UK will scare Russia's attack on the two nations owing that UK is a member of NATO and Russia can't fight NATO even with all his nukes.[/s]
Another half knowledgeable Nigerian thinking he know something
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by adebayo987: 7:27pm On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Another half knowledgeable Nigerian thinking he know something
it would have been wise if you had ignored my comment than reacting. It shows you're a Russian Islamic puppet clown thinking that your hatred for the Americans would pop out of your cow[ed] goat[ed] head and give victory to failure Putin. Fvck off, clown!
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by drnoel: 8:00pm On May 17, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Sorry to bust ur bubble, the rule says they must have a unanimous yes to consent to any admission. You are not more brilliant than Erdogan.

Show me where it says it in their law? Post like or you are talking rubbish
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by bepositive11: 8:39pm On May 17, 2022
What survival? Putin is stupid. Instead of making his neighbors feel safe, he's terrorizing them and asking them to do as he says. Isn't that madness?

That selfish mad man is killing people everyday in Ukraine and talking rubbish. Wait and see. At the end, it will be them and them alone. You think Finland and Sweden will sit and watch and patiently wait for him to come and invade them?

If you want people to treat you nicely, you treat them nicely too Instead of bullying then and using force.

cocolacec:

The Russians are fighting for survival.If your are surrounded by enemies who inVite Armed robbers to stockpile weapons close to your home waiting to launch an attack at any moment,will you wait till the attack is launched or you prevent such from happening if you had the weapons to defend yourself?.
Re: Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey Will Never Let Finland & Sweden Join NATO by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2022
drnoel:

Show me where it says it in their law? Post like or you are talking rubbish
Another Nairaland dundi
Una too many for here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Signs On A Woman's Chest During Campaign Visit In Iowa (Pics) / The Sun’s Headline After UK Exited The European Union (EU) Is Just Epic (LOOK) / 4-Year-Old Kids Shown How To Use AK-47s At Russian Kindergarten (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.