Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet (77892 Views)

Osas Ighodaro Wins Best Female Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet / Broda Shaggi Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Actor In A Comedy - Movie/tv Series / Oga Sabinus Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Online Social Content Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Alcoron: 4:06pm On May 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Fashion should never be based on gender because it's a social construct and makeup was created for everyone. Fashion is art and art is an expression
1. A lot of laws are based on social constructions. Should we break them because they are based on social constructions?
2. Is it ok for your male friends to dress like women?
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Flamemignon1(m): 5:11pm On May 16, 2022
Alcoron:
1. A lot of laws are based on social constructions. Should we break them because they are based on social constructions?
2. Is it ok for your male friends to dress like women?
Social constructs not infringing on anyone's rights shouldn't be a problem and humans makes the society and define what's normal and not what's natural and my male friends can do whatever they want,clothes doesn't make you a man and anyone who thinks that is quite shallow
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Alcoron: 9:41pm On May 16, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Social constructs not infringing on anyone's rights shouldn't be a problem and humans makes the society and define what's normal and not what's natural and my male friends can do whatever they want,clothes doesn't make you a man and anyone who thinks that is quite shallow
Are you a man? If you are, would you dress femininely?
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Flamemignon1(m): 11:38pm On May 16, 2022
Alcoron:
Are you a man? If you are, would you dress femininely?
There's nothing like femininely, fashion should have no gender in the first place and yea I can dress in what society refers to as "feminine" way if I want to
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Nobody: 8:42am On May 17, 2022
43Ronin:

Ha ha. Comrade no gree o. No allow that boy finish you kpatakpata like that abeg

You too like vuwlence comrade cheesy
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Alcoron: 3:28pm On May 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

There's nothing like femininely, fashion should have no gender in the first place and yea I can dress in what society refers to as "feminine" way if I want to
What is your sex?

On what ideology do you make these claims?
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by 43Ronin: 4:13pm On May 17, 2022
Thanksful:

You too like vuwlence comrade cheesy
cheesy

Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Flamemignon1(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2022
Alcoron:

What is your sex?

On what ideology do you make these claims?
I'm male and I'm not ready for gender politics education today. Have a good night
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Alcoron: 11:15pm On May 17, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm male and I'm not ready for gender politics education today. Have a good night
If clothes 'do' not make you a man, a man roundly disguised as a woman, how will you identify him on physical attributes alone?

Will you be shallow if you were a failure in identifying this disguise?
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Flamemignon1(m): 12:47pm On May 18, 2022
Alcoron:
If clothes 'do' not make you a man, a man roundly disguised as a woman, how will you identify him on physical attributes alone?

Will you be shallow if you were a failure in identifying this disguise?
You can ask people how they identify. Pronouns are being diverse now so a simple "excuse me,how do you identify based on your gender and what are your pronouns won't hurt"
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Alcoron: 12:53pm On May 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

You can ask people how they identify. Pronouns are being diverse now so a simple "excuse me,how do you identify based on your gender and what are your pronouns won't hurt"
The question was how will you identify him on physical attributes alone? You didn't answer that.
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Flamemignon1(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2022
Alcoron:
The question was how will you identify him on physical attributes alone? You didn't answer that.
Physical attributes are based on sex,not gender so you can identify him as a male on that font but no one uses sex as an identity as it's just a biological concept unlike gender which is a social construct
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Alcoron: 1:26pm On May 18, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Physical attributes are based on sex,not gender so you can identify him as a male on that font but no one uses sex as an identity as it's just a biological concept unlike gender which is a social construct
Good, let's assume I agree partially with what you just said. What is this your Flamemignon1's procedure in identifying him as male-in-disguise?
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by Flamemignon1(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2022
Alcoron:
Good, let's assume I agree partially with what you just said. What is this your Flamemignon1's procedure in identifying him as male-in-disguise?
What does the bolded mean?
Re: Denola Gray Wins Best Male Dressed At AMVCA 2022 Red Carpet by meobizy(f): 2:49pm On May 22, 2022
Nairalanders in the closet are making noise again. Free yourselves, children.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MOVIE: Maleficent – Mistress Of Evil (2019) / Which Brand Of Plasma TV Is The Most Durable And Strongest? / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.