Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? (20165 Views)

Witchcraft And Charms Are Illegal In Nigeria. Read What The Law Provides On Them / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman / Yahaya Aminu Sharif Sentenced To Death For Blasphemy Against Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by Naajjii: 11:09am On May 16, 2022
pat077:
very true. If the Christians in the south, particularly the south east and south south has gone all out to target mosques in the region maybe the govt will do something about it. We can't keep condemning this barbaric act on social media and expect a change. This will definitely not be the last, how can one religion think they have the monopoly of madness. We shld not be clamouring for peace but justice. An eye for an eye is the only solution I see in here.
Emptiness ranting on nairaland. Start mobilizing people to go and burn mosques that's when we know you are serious. grin ;
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by baretalk: 11:10am On May 16, 2022
The law needs to respect the beliefs and culture of the non Muslims. The Muslims can be killed for anything they like, but non Muslims can appeal the judgement in the supreme court. It's the supreme court that can determine it, not your state law, what does the Nigerian law say about it...we know where death penalty is applied in the law, in cases of murder, armed robbery etc, but you can't be killed for talking, this is insane,. unless you are a Muslim that signs up to Sharia codes. Sharia is for Muslims not for people of other religions.

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by AntiChristian: 11:14am On May 16, 2022
expert234:

The cursed hypocrite believes in Revelation 21:8 but doesn't believe in John 10:30, where Jesus declared that"I and the father are one" grin grin. You are a highly cursed hypocrite.
The liars are already curse. You are cursed! Same Jesus that allegedly said that also said in John 14:28 "...the Father is greater than I". And if Jesus is one with the father did the father die with Jesus too? Abeg use your brain!

Moreso Jesus has a God he cries/pray to many time in the Bible. "Eli Eli lama Sabacthani" is an example!

I'm his mind , he thinks he has knowledge, not knowing he's only showing stupidity and mental inconstancy. grin grin
grin
Audhubillahi minna shaytanir rajeem!
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by ajericho(m): 12:41pm On May 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

If i am not mentally deranged then you are a liar! May the curse be on the liars!
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Revelations 21:8

Oponu still dey quote Bible,kids on nairaland sha grin
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by AntiChristian: 2:45pm On May 16, 2022
ajericho:

Oponu still dey quote Bible,kids on nairaland sha grin

Ezi bida still dey abuse, oldies on Nairaland sha grin
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by expert234: 2:58pm On May 16, 2022
AntiChristian:
The liars are already curse. You are cursed! Same Jesus that allegedly said that also said in John 14:28 "...the Father is greater than I". And if Jesus is one with the father did the father die with Jesus too? Abeg use your brain!

Moreso Jesus has a God he cries/pray to many time in the Bible. "Eli Eli lama Sabacthani" is an example!

grin

Explaining the trinity to a murderous Muslim is like explaining the solar system to a stark illiterate. grin

If any Christian repeats these things you wrote against Mohammed now, you and your fellow Islamic murderers will call it blasphemy and will ask for sharia sentence. grin

I won't waste my time explaining to you. Remain dumb.

Since you believe in the Bible, you should also believe in Matthew 3:17, where God's voice from heaven declared Jesus as the Son of God.

Or the hypocrisy in your life doesn't permit that belief? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by Excuzeme: 2:08am On May 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
The liars are already curse. You are cursed! Same Jesus that allegedly said that also said in John 14:28 "...the Father is greater than I". And if Jesus is one with the fathe[/b]r did the father die with Jesus too? Abeg use your brain!

Moreso Jesus [b]has a God
he cries/pray to many time in the Bible. "Eli Eli lama Sabacthani" is an example!

grin

Another Mischievous Islamic Terrorist on the prowl!

"Eli Eli lama Sabacthani" (My Father! My Father!! (My God! My God!!),Why has thou forsaken me?

In your own Words, you admit that Jesus has a Father and you have used that to buttress your argument.
Yo admit that he prays to God, his father. You admit that Jesus said "my Father is greater than i"

Yet when Christians say that Jesus is the only SON of God (the Father), you vile Head-slammers will say God did not beget anyone and No one beget him!
You see how duplicitous you Islamic terrorists are?
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by AntiChristian: 8:11am On May 17, 2022
Excuzeme:

Another Mischievous Islamic Terrorist on the prowl!
If i am not a terrorist then you are a liar! May the curse be on the liars!
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Revelations 21:8

"Eli Eli lama Sabacthani" (My Father! My Father!! (My God! My God!!),Why has thou forsaken me?

In your own Words, you admit that Jesus has a Father and you have used that to buttress your argument.
Yo admit that he prays to God, his father. You admit that Jesus said "my Father is greater than i"

Yet when Christians say that Jesus is the only SON of God (the Father), you vile Head-slammers will say God did not beget anyone and No one beget him!
You see how duplicitous you Islamic terrorists are?

So you think by quoting Bible verses then i admit that those things are true? Stop being silly please. I can see you still carry the hatred you inherit from the devil. A good tree produces a good fruit. A bad person will always vituperate nonsense!

God needs no son to function! He is not like an animal that procreates!
God can do all things Himself! He need not the help of any of His creation!
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by AntiChristian: 8:46am On May 17, 2022
expert234:

Explaining the trinity to a murderous Muslim is like explaining the solar system to a stark illiterate. grin
Your trinity has been rejected by the Unitarian Christians and the Jehovah witness. They say it is baseless and senseless. But me and your God in the Old testament who was more murderous?

If any Christian repeats these things you wrote against Mohammed now, you and your fellow Islamic murderers will call it blasphemy and will ask for sharia sentence. grin
Yes, we'll ask you to be arrested and tried. Prison go fit you.

I won't waste my time explaining to you. Remain dumb.
See the blind, deaf and mute calling me names!

Since you believe in the Bible, you should also believe in Matthew 3:17, where God's voice from heaven declared Jesus as the Son of God.
I don't believe in any collection of Books called Bible. Voice of God? How does the voice of God look like? Why does God need a son? Does He need someone to help him or inherit him?

Or the hypocrisy in your life doesn't permit that belief? cheesy
I think it's inappropriate for God to bear those names you guys call Him.
And it is you the hypocrite!

God is three but one! (Even a 5 year old knows this is false maths)
The father is greater than Jesus. Jesus is son of God. Jesus is God.
God is the father of Jesus. Mary is the Mother of Jesus. So how is Mary to God?
The sin against the Spirit is non-forgivable. But that against the son is forgivable.

The son can die! Can the father and spirit die too?

The father knows all things but the holy spirit and Jesus does not know all things!
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by AllahIsGarbage: 6:59pm On May 17, 2022
AntiChristian:
Your trinity has been rejected by the Unitarian Christians and the Jehovah witness. They say it is baseless and senseless. But me and your God in the Old testament who was more murderous?

Unitarians and JWs probably make up about 0.1% of the total membership of the body of Christ on this planet, so their heresies have no effect on the overwhelming majority of the Church. Only mûdslîmés masturbate with excitement over the "doctrines" of Unitarians.

Yes, we'll ask you to be arrested and tried. Prison go fit you.

If Allah is not a worthless piece of pig shît, let him locate me within 7 days of my insulting his idiot prophet. This is an open challenge. If in 7 days time I am still alive and kicking, I will burn a koran and use MADhaMAD's name to clean my dog's shít.

See the blind, deaf and mute calling me names!

I don't believe in any collection of Books called Bible. Voice of God? How does the voice of God look like? Why does God need a son? Does He need someone to help him or inherit him?

But your illiterate, degenerate, bisexual "prophet" who loves wearing women's clothes, believed in the Bible! That's why he plagiarized so much content from it. He even plagiarized from Paul's epistle to the Corinthians!

I think it's inappropriate for God to bear those names you guys call Him.
And it is you the hypocrite!

God is three but one! (Even a 5 year old knows this is false maths)
The father is greater than Jesus. Jesus is son of God. Jesus is God.
God is the father of Jesus. Mary is the Mother of Jesus. So how is Mary to God?
The sin against the Spirit is non-forgivable. But that against the son is forgivable.

The son can die! Can the father and spirit die too?

The father knows all things but the holy spirit and Jesus does not know all things!

Jesus is the Word of God, and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. If God is Divine, then His Word Jesus is Divine as well and His Holy Spirit is also divine.

If God is Eternal, then His Word, Jesus is Eternal as well and so also is His Holy Spirit.

If God is Holy, then His Word, Jesus, is Holy as well and so also is His Holy Spirit.

The Trinity makes perfect sense to intelligent people. To the followers of tt filthy degenerate religion of the filthy degenerate fake prophet, anything which is not a promise of sex and food will seem like quantum physics. It's a religion for anyone who is fundamentally stupid.
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by EmZsquare: 8:05am On May 18, 2022
Ojuntana:

How exactly did she insult Muhammad

Logically I'll say, she first insulted me by calling me names. The reason for her stand was because of my religion which indirectly means she was insulting my religion. Insulting my religion is insulting the Prophet too.

But during his life time, he won hearts of those who insulted him with his compassion and tolerance.

Today I said we're friends and talk sometimes and that's because I chose tolerance over retaliation and not every soul can do this.
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by EmZsquare: 8:23am On May 18, 2022
athorello:

Why can't Muslim in a class or school WhatsApp group respect the fact that there are Christians and others in the group?
Civilised people know that there's time and place for everything. Religion, politics, sports and other opinionated discuss should be limited or moderated in formal settings. Majority of Nigerians are ignoramuses.

However, barbaric people think they have to fight and kill for their Allah when others don't follow their ways instead of using that energy to fight for good leaders and better life.

Sincerely I don't accept what happened to her but believe me, stuffs like this might still happen if we ignore the genesis of this one.
It is always one Christian saying some derogatory remark about Islam/Muslim before all these acts will surface. Why can't the Christians educate each other more on not insulting other beliefs, it's as simple as that. You won't see Muslims insulting Jesus (Peace be upon him) or the churches, we argue on the facts concerning religion but won't even insult because we believe everyone has right to his belief.

I've been in some WhatsApp groups too. People post things that are not relevant to the basis of such groups and it's normal, the best is one should just avoid it. Like you said "barbaric" , when you find yourself in such situation, why instigating then in negative ways.

Let's learn to tolerate/have a discussion without using insulting or derogatory words/remarks.
Re: Blasphemy: What Is The Position Of The Law? by athorello(m): 6:25am On May 21, 2022
Anyone who think he has to kill a human for a God in this age is still barbaric.

We came blame the dead all we want and even wish she held her peace. However, her killers are the ones most culpable for first instigating her outburst or whatever happened in the whatsApp group.

I see no place where she categorically insulted their God or prophet as she only generally referred to the stuff there're posting as nonesense (which is actually right). It is nonesense to do what you think is right at the wrong time and wrong avenue, thus constituting yourself a nuisance to others. But because they're majority, they think they can have their way. Maybe they're not wise enough to established rules of engagement or they unrepentantly flouted the rules.

That said, all religions must learn to live with mutual respect and to tolerate one another. Those going against the rules of engagement should be called out and appropriately sanctioned, NOT KILLED.

EmZsquare:

Sincerely I don't accept what happened to her but believe me, stuffs like this might still happen if we ignore the genesis of this one.
It is always one Christian saying some derogatory remark about Islam/Muslim before all these acts will surface. Why can't the Christians educate each other more on not insulting other beliefs, it's as simple as that. You won't see Muslims insulting Jesus (Peace be upon him) or the churches, we argue on the facts concerning religion but won't even insult because we believe everyone has right to his belief.

I've been in some WhatsApp groups too. People post things that are not relevant to the basis of such groups and it's normal, the best is one should just avoid it. Like you said "barbaric" , when you find yourself in such situation, why instigating then in negative ways.

Let's learn to tolerate/have a discussion without using insulting or derogatory words/remarks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Employer Cuts Maid's Toes. / Driver Kills Teenage Girl While Trying To Rape Her In School Bus / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.