Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? (6137 Views)

I Need Christian Movies Recommendations For Evangelism / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:18am On May 15, 2022
Happy Sunday/weekend to you all

As a Christian when last did you out for evangelism?? How often do you preach the word of God to people around you or are you the shy type that can't be bold enough to preach the word to people to repent from sins ??
How many Souls have you converted for our lord Jesus??

Am looking out to hear from you..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by bmdmix14: 8:03am On May 15, 2022
Why? Nigerians going to church do they pratice wat they were taught in church?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41am On May 15, 2022
Following!
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by lokotamak(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2022
O
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by Nobody: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
When last did someone come and evangelise to me

Even Jehovah's Witnesses don calm down

12 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by NwaNimo1(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
koo
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by JoeEeL(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Mumus have come again. Brainwashed by their european slave masters.

When last have you avenged the death of your fellow Christian Leah Shaibu?

When last have you avenged the death of Deborah and the shops of those looted in Sokoto?

When last have you avenged the death of over 3.5 million easterners killed during the Biafran war?

When last have you avenged the death of Yorubas that were killed in Illorin by the Fulanis several decades ago?

Finally, when have you observed that Nigeria is meant to keep killing and stealing your resources and you realise its hightime to agitate for the freedom of your people, so you can grant asylum to minorities in the North trapped in the zoo?

Black idiots! Their brains just never work. They cant think with their brains! Talking about evangelism? Your brain for once cannot think for agitation for independence for your tribesmen?

Anyone who depends on a typical southern nigerian for freedom is an idiot. These people are the worst docile brainwashed slaves ever!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by SultanOfPuna: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
Na only our parents generation carry Evangelism and Christianity for head

Im very glad this young generation are beginning to see how useless prayers,crusade,night vigil truly is.

The white people thst introduced christianity, No dey carry am for head like Africans

Ok, look at Isreal that Africans are worshipping
When Islamic terrorist attack them
Did they use prayer or blood of Jesus to defend their city. Noooooo!!!

They use sophisticated weapons created by science to defend isreal.
Not some stupid prayers..

Heaven helps those Who help themselves
not those thst sit and pray without taking Action

10 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by WibusJaga: 10:14am On May 15, 2022
cool
The best evangelism is your lifestyle & how it positively impacts those around you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by Blackestjunior(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2022
Hustle ooo

So that when you go do evangelism you go preach for them still give dem MONEY join

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by LedRock: 10:15am On May 15, 2022
undecided undecided
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2022
If it's field evangelism, it's more than a decade.
But if it's lifestyle evangelism, I do that on a consistent level.

I just discovered that 'Hypocrisy' is one of the biggest problem humanity is facing and nobody is exempted from a little white lie here and there. More reason why I don't engage religious and non-religious folks anymore, it's a dead end. I just live the lifestyle, chip in one or two words, pray for grace and I'm good to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by Nobody: 10:15am On May 15, 2022
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by Mindlog: 10:16am On May 15, 2022
A Christian's lifestyle is the best form of Evangelization.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by ReacherSaidNoth: 10:16am On May 15, 2022
By now everyone should have heard the message of the Jewish deity, there's no need to disturb people any further.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by Padipadi(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
Observing..
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by LUAN(m): 10:16am On May 15, 2022
2019 during my NYSC,..I was I bit serious in things of God, after 2019, na people dey preach to me now

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by pyyxxaro: 10:17am On May 15, 2022
Am in Sokoto evangelizing now cool

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by lokotamak(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2022
Many christiant no get confidence again my brother.
Hidden secret and bad character...
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by nesgeeek(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2022
September 2018.
Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2022
Shamefully it's been years
As kids we sometimes do go out and preach house by house and was recieved but these days with the degree of animosity it may be tough but all the same i should add a word or 2 on my conversation with people.
I am trusting God for that deliverance

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by iramure(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2022
I can't be among the people spreading falsehood to sensible people.
Even the white that brought it are tired already

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by MindHacker9009(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2022
Jewdaism is a religion but christianity was created by the Roman empire to control the minds of people remotely after they defeated the Jews in Jerusalem and Judea from 66 AD to 70 AD.

It should be call crustainity as gullible christians are being crucified without them knowing.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by dacillin: 10:20am On May 15, 2022
I evangelize everyday in deed and action through my behavior, dressing, and judgment/decisions i.e evangelist in the market place.

But do go out on last Saturday of the month for evangelism with other brethren.

We, are not the one winning souls but Jesus Christ through Holy Spirit. So, the number is for him, God, not for us.

4 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by crafteck(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Funny how one man profits off the sweat of millions with invisible promises in the name of a Pyramid Scheme called evangelism and religion

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by WhizdomXX(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2022
Yesterday night. I evangelized to members of the notable oldest profession while coming back from work. I was in a Tricycle.

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by 234GT(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2022
Nobody should go out for evangelism again.
Hold your belief.
When we get to heaven, we shall see.
Evangelism is an infringement of other peoples right to freely choose their God.

5 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Go Out For Evangelism? by JoyousFurnitire(m): 10:25am On May 15, 2022
NamelessOGBENI:

I just discovered that 'Hypocrisy' is one of the biggest problem humanity is facing and nobody is exempted from a little white lie here and there. More reason why I don't engage religious and non-religious folks anymore, it's a dead end. I just live the lifestyle, chip in one or two words, pray for grace and I'm good to go.

Factos! Only wonder why it took you so long.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JMAN05, BERNIMOORE ON JONAH'S WARNING VS JW RUSSELL 1914 PREDICTION. / HEAVEN ON EARTH: 2015. . Prophetic Theme For Living Faith Church / FAILED PROPHECIES OF THE WATCHTOWER SOCIETY WITH REFERENCES!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.