Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,690 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired (336 Views)

Deborah Samuel: Pastor Adeboye Cancels Sokoto Crusade / What A Teenager In A Keke Said That Inspired Hope In Me For The Future / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired by Vision2021: 7:47am On May 15, 2022
Re: Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired by exCHRISTIAN: 7:51am On May 15, 2022
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
Re: Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired by jefdr001: 9:14am On May 15, 2022
exCHRISTIAN:
Why didn't the imaginery christ protect the lady shocked

Is he absent? Or doesn't exist? Or cant fulfill His promise to protect his followers? Or is the bbbile lyi*g as it used to do?
Thessalonians 3:3

I left Xtianity because I realized it's rubbish.
What do yo expect from a god that was born by a WOMAN and ended, murdered on Cross? Didn't help himself also grin

The entitled punishment for blasphemy in Xtianity as I was forced study by my parents back then is death !!!

anyone who blasphemes the name of the Lord is to be put to death. The entire assembly must stone them. Whether foreigner or native-born, when they blaspheme the Name they are to be put to death.
Leviticus 24:16

Deborah killers used this verse to kill her the way the verse instruct, I think they own a copy of christ papers, bible is full of evil to its followers.

I left religion for you!!! Ath3ism all the way

Before any rotten brain qoute me, see my signature..... grin
"Kill" that's all your Arabian masters taught you.
Re: Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired by waldigit: 9:31am On May 15, 2022
Vision2021:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JJmmmOy6k4
They called your religion nonsense, that was just hypothesis, but you went ahead to prove the hypothesis to be the truth.
Please go and get sense shocked
Re: Muslim Eyewitness Reveals Deborah Samuel's Last Words We're Divinely Inspired by Jokerman(m): 10:41am On May 15, 2022
She a matyr

(1) (Reply)

What Does Salvation Really Mean And Who Will Make Heaven? / Deborah: Why Do People Worship And Kill For Gods That Cannot Protect Them?? / Ten Countries In The World Where Christians Are Persecuted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.