Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award (55261 Views)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Mr Macaroni Deletes Skit About Nurses, Apologizes / Obi Cubana Meets Daddy Wa: Mr Macaroni Features Cubana, Don Jazzy In New Skit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by maximizer61(m): 6:46pm On May 15, 2022
If Macaroni dey act comedy me i no know

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by BigDick70inch(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2022
NobleAngell:
I disagree with you. That guy is dry. Him and that dry brain jotter.

No!!!!
Only brain jotter is empty probably Mr shaggy too.......

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Justmesagi: 6:56pm On May 15, 2022
Matured guy. Something bigger is waiting for you.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Corporate2020: 6:59pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In recent times, awards in Nigeria have proven not to be a true representation of reality.

I won't lie, Mr. Macaroni's videos have brought a few laughters to my sadistic world. Just like him, I never let go of any good kpekus opportunity but unlike him, I do not have a thing for massive boobs and big ass.

He is who he is; incredibly talented, very responsive to issues and not a stickler for political correctness.
I don't expect him neither will I ask him to alter his style just for a trivial viewers' choice award.

You can't please everyone can you?
The same big breast that made Azeez dump Habibatu for lanky Sekinatu is what made Alhaji Tanko buy her a house in Dubai.

Simply put, Mr Macaroni is the club craving, shisha smoking, anal-sex loving, hot liberal girlfriend every man loves to date while Sabinus is the naive domesticated girl that gets taken home to meet the mom.

While one is loved for whom she is, the other is only loved for the image she gives. But both are needed and that's why sidechicks exists.

Variety is the colour to a world of black-and-whites and I'd always appreciate Mr. Macaroni for being different.

Shey this man dey alright like this?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by czarr(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2022
Zionzee99:
After reading your comment,I felt sad inside me and wished Nairaland had an “Unlike” option.I swear,you’d have made history with the most number of Unlikes on this platform.
That is not true. how can he have unlike when he has more like

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by AdemolaA2: 7:00pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:
Mr macaroni is just doing 'eye service' and forming humble cheesy

He deserves the award!

Mr funny I have tried watching him, he is funny but I think he is overhyped. It shows in the amount of followers he has and the number of views he gets on each videos compared to Mr macaroni and others.

True . Sabinus is over hyped . Should have been Macaronj cos of the diversity he brings to online contents . He’s also the most educative as well !!!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by AdemolaA2: 7:04pm On May 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

In recent times, awards in Nigeria have proven not to be a true representation of reality.

I won't lie, Mr. Macaroni's videos have brought a few laughters to my sadistic world. Just like him, I never let go of any good kpekus opportunity but unlike him, I do not have a thing for massive boobs and big ass.

He is who he is; incredibly talented, very responsive to issues and not a stickler for political correctness.
I don't expect him neither will I ask him to alter his style just for a trivial viewers' choice award.

You can't please everyone can you?
The same big breast that made Azeez dump Habibatu for lanky Sekinatu is what made Alhaji Tanko buy her a house in Dubai.

Simply put, Mr Macaroni is the club craving, shisha smoking, anal-sex loving, hot liberal girlfriend every man loves to date while Sabinus is the naive domesticated girl that gets taken home to meet the mom.

While one is loved for whom she is, the other is only loved for the image she gives. But both are needed and that's why sidechicks exists.

Variety is the colour to a world of black-and-whites and I'd always appreciate Mr. Macaroni for being different.

You are very on point . My views are of the same as yours .
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by kayzeesoft(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

He deserves the award!

Mr funny I have tried watching him, he is funny but I think he is overhyped. It shows in the amount of followers he has and the number of views he gets on each videos compared to Mr macaroni and others.
You have problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ceejay57: 7:06pm On May 15, 2022
sabi nwa,you deserve it

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by irunoko(m): 7:15pm On May 15, 2022
I love it when colleagues are genuinely happy for each other because they understand that the Sky is big enough for everyone to fly
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by irunoko(m): 7:17pm On May 15, 2022
LesbianBoy:

He deserves the award!

everybt is not like you.because you have a terrible spirit and attitude doesn't mean everyone suffers unhealthy competition like you.grow up
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by irunoko(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2022
toujurs:
Please what does macaroni do, other than look for girls with big ass, to give money to. That's like sexualizing women, who see themselves as a product of sexual content. Sabinu gives us contents on how stupid we can be in nigeria. Our mumu never too much. grin

Good Morning sir, how s family? grin grin.
well you may be right.another comedienne I like is kie kie.shes quite funny and lovable

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by NobleAngell(f): 7:21pm On May 15, 2022
tydi:

Swear you have never used his meme before !?
Never. Fr!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Wchris(m): 7:38pm On May 15, 2022
I can't really understand why they gave him that award, because he is not that funny
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by TheOgaBoss: 7:48pm On May 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Sabinus deserves the award.

He is strictly comedy.No big nyash, no cross-dressing, no activism. He faces his craft and gives his takes on issues without aggravating any party.
and we stand with him. smiley smiley
do u have a problem with activism?

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by emmyrate1(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2022
NobleAngell:
apart from boobs and big ass what do u really know about comedy?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by blowjohn(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2022
Mr macaroni has a better facial expression than sabinus.
Facts.
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by blowjohn(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2022
irunoko:
I love it when colleagues are genuinely happy for each other because they understand that the Sky is big enough for everyone to fly

How do u know he is genuinely happy?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Amalekki: 8:29pm On May 15, 2022
Thanks for appreciating your hosts no matter their shortcomings. Congratulations and love from another 'foreigner' turned proper homeboy!
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Ropostic120(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2022
The VOTERS get senses
This Sabina guy funny pass all Naija content makers abeg

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by irunoko(m): 8:37pm On May 15, 2022
blowjohn:

How do u know he is genuinely happy?
going by his statement.if he had envy or speaking out of ill motives while masking it under being happy for his colleague, it'll have been obvious

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by lexy2014: 8:50pm On May 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Mr macaroni is a real G. He's a winner already.

Investor Sabinus's diverse nature in comedy is orgasmic. He deserves the award truly. He said "Thank you Lagos for honouring a Port harcourt boy"

More wins for everyone.
He said "Thank you Lagos for HAVING not honouring a Port harcourt boy"
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Maj196(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2022
Someone said anybody that doesn't find Sabinus funny is a sadist. I couldn't agree more
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Tolu181: 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
TheWolfen:
Okay. This macaroni dude just earn my respect
wetin you wan use your useless respect do
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Joe4real1988(m): 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
123readygo:

I have never been a fan of this crazy dude, but this comment just 'off' me.
He is an Angel of Ugly Truth

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by NaijaCars4sale: 8:59pm On May 15, 2022
Congrats to Sabinus
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Okoroawusa: 10:26pm On May 15, 2022
What I know is that all skit makers love and appreciate what Lagos has done to his or her life except Mr Macaroni. He thinks that skit making has elevated him to the status of an activist so he wants to destroy Lagos.

Congratulations Sabinus
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by moneyissweet(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2022
That fat, confused,and boring comedian.

NobleAngell:
And where does that leave my Lasisi Elenu?
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by toprealman: 10:55pm On May 15, 2022
NobleAngell:
No single performer is loved by all. Just same way some do t feel CR7 but to them Messi can never go wrong.
The guys are cashing out daily by the way
Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by Equity15(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2022
NobleAngell:
i swear...that brain jotter is worst. He's not just very dry but annoying. I wonder what people find funny in his skits

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Reacts To Sabinus Winning The AMVCA Award by subcbouy: 12:45am On May 16, 2022
Who dey take the award serious? As Mama Ojo no dey naw! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss Reacts To Being Put Up For Eviction, Blasts Efe And Bisola / The Moment Pere And Angel Returned To The BBNaija House / Past Soap Operas/telenovas You'll Love To Watch Over And Over Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.