Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,377 members, 7,850,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 (3069 Views)

Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 / Peace Safety And Sudden Destruction [of The Wicked] / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:55am On May 19, 2022
lordreed and image123 please take your inane banter out of this thread.

your kindness is appreciated
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by Image123(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2022
MrPresident1:
lordreed and image123 please take your inane banter out of this thread.

your kindness is appreciated

cheesy cheesy kindness and inane don't go together mr man. We are helping your sorry thread. Where we wan go so, rent don cost oh. Dollar don high.

1 Like

Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 10:05am On May 19, 2022
Image123:

cheesy cheesy kindness and inane don't go together mr man. We are helping your sorry thread. Where we wan go so, rent don cost oh. Dollar don high.

well, your banter is inane to me and it is your kindness to take it away from here
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 10:53pm On May 19, 2022
MrPresident1:
Personally, I will not be happy if you are caught gawking or if you gawk yourself so much that you miss Russia's coming blistering blitzkrieg against the US/UK/NATO alliance

Do not allow the lies of CNN to deceive you, and the lies of the lying demon dogs that are amok on this forum. Follow the Bible and what it tells you. Russia is King of the North and America is the King of the South.

North is superior to the South, that's why Russia has more nukes than America. The North will be in control at the coming of Christ. The South would have been completely vanquished and disgraced by that time

What is in the past is also what will happen in the present. They will declare 'Peace and Safety' then their end will come suddenly, immediately without remedy

https://www.rt.com/news/555758-italy-peace-plan-ukraine/
Italy proposes peace plan for Ukraine – media
Italian Foreign Minister Luigi Di Maio has presented a peace plan for Ukraine to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, La Repubblica reported. The plan, which would see Ukraine and Russia declare a ceasefire and resolve their territorial disputes under the supervision of international monitors, faces several stumbling blocks, including Kiev’s insistence on continuing the war.
Di Maio presented his plan to Guterres in New York on Wednesday, while its contents have also been shown to the leaders of the G7 and the Quint group (the US, UK, France, Germany and Italy), the Italian newspaper reported.
According to the report, the plan’s four stages would be completed in order, with each step testing the trust of the parties involved before the next one could be reached.
The ambitious proposal would reportedly require compromises, which Ukraine has refused to make

My Brother my Sister, don't gawk it oh grin
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:00am On May 20, 2022
World War 2 began with a declaration of Peace and Safety between the King of the South of that time- UK, ad the King of the North of that time - Germany.

As there is nothing new under the sun, and everything follows a set pattern of repetition, and what has been is what will continue to be and there i nothing new under the sun

Ecclesiastes 1:9
The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun

The King of the South of this time, US/UK/NATO will come to an agreement of Peace and Safety with the King of the North of this time Russia. The news will come with a lot of jubilation. The the prophecy below will be fulfilled

1 Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:04am On May 20, 2022
So my advice to you is very simple straight and short

Don't gawk! BY ALL MEANS DO NOT GAWK! cheesy

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
King James Version
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by Cordenify(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2022
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 12:10am On May 21, 2022
Romans 15:5-6
King James Version

5 Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus:

6 That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 4:26pm On May 21, 2022
1 Corinthians 1:10
King James Version

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:10am On May 23, 2022
Psalm 3:7
King James Version
7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.

The LORD has rendered satan and all his dogs toothless, useless, and hopeless.

He has smashed all the teeth of the ungodly!
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:22am On May 24, 2022
Isaiah 47:5-8
King James Version
5 Sit thou silent, and get thee into darkness, O daughter of the Chaldeans: for thou shalt no more be called, The lady of kingdoms.
6 I was wroth with my people, I have polluted mine inheritance, and given them into thine hand: thou didst shew them no mercy; upon the ancient hast thou very heavily laid thy yoke.
7 And thou saidst, I shall be a lady for ever: so that thou didst not lay these things to thy heart, neither didst remember the latter end of it.
8 Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 12:42am On May 25, 2022
Romans 12:12
King James Version

12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:03am On May 25, 2022
James 1:19 (King James Version)
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
Psalm 18:12-14
King James Version

12 At the brightness that was before him his thick clouds passed, hail stones and coals of fire.

13 The Lord also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

14 Yea, he sent out his arrows, and scattered them; and he shot out lightnings, and discomfited them.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 6:41pm On May 28, 2022
grin
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2022
Mark 13:33
Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Do not allow Peace and Safety between the King of the North and the King of the South catch you flatfooted and unprepared. The declaration of peace and safety between both of them over Ukraine is the cue for the the King of the North's invasion of Eurasia, and the defeat and capitulation of the King of the South and all his allies.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

The new temple and slava of Gog and Magog will be placed in the glorious holy land in the plains of Shinar, between the two seas.

Daniel 11:45
45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

He will come to his end in the hands of the kingdom of God

Daniel 2:45
Forasmuch as thou sawest that the stone was cut out of the mountain without hands, and that it brake in pieces the iron, the brass, the clay, the silver, and the gold; the great God hath made known to the king what shall come to pass hereafter: and the dream is certain, and the interpretation thereof sure.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Psalm 3:7
King James Version

7 Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God: for thou hast smitten all mine enemies upon the cheek bone; thou hast broken the teeth of the ungodly.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2022
Psalm 35:4-6
King James Version

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the Lord chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the Lord persecute them.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
Dont be caught gawking and flatfooted when the trumpet of Peace and Safety will be sung worldwide. But I doubt anyone will be caught napping by the glorious announcement because all the TV stations and radio statins in the world including the internet will carry it. The news will literally break the internet. The world will literally heave a great sigh of relief- finally, the war is over, peace in our time, we dont want any more wars, let peace reign forever and many more bla blas...then kasala will burst upon the head of th wicked

Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
[b]Daniel 11:40-45
King James Version

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
[/b]
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2022
The rise of the mighty Gog and the dimming of the evil sun that rose from the West. The evil sun that does no good to anyone, the evil wicked cruel dirty sun that turns everything upside down, that burns wth satanic intensity
Mighty Gog of the land of Magog: Persia, Turkiye, Moab or China, all the mighty men confederate with Gog the chief Prince of Meshech and Tubal
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
Esau is no where to be found, all Esau-dom is battling with hunger and poverty as the new world headquarters of poverty and faminestory of Esau-Lucifer, the sun that rose from the West. The evil sun that burns with satanic intensity. The evil sun that does no one no good!of
Isaiah 14:10-12
King James Version

10 All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us?

11 Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2022

Psalm 83:1-3
King James Version

83 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:17am On Jun 20, 2022
Obadiah 1-2
King James Version

1 The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord God concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the Lord, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.

2 Behold, I have made thee small among the heathen: thou art greatly despised.

Esau, greatly despised of the Lord. He will make you small, minuscule, a farthing, intangible, insignificant and inconsequential
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Obadiah 3-4
King James Version

3 The pride of thine heart hath deceived thee, thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, whose habitation is high; that saith in his heart, Who shall bring me down to the ground?

4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oh Esau the wicked evil cruel and evil one, hear the word of the LORD, even if you go and build your nest among the stars and fly there like an eagle, from thence the LORD will bring you down to earth
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2022
read
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2022

Psalm 91:1 (King James Version)
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Jun 22, 2022
Exodus 15:3
The Lord is a man of war: the Lord is his name.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 12:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Obadiah 5-7
King James Version
5 If thieves came to thee, if robbers by night, (how art thou cut off!) would they not have stolen till they had enough? if the grapegatherers came to thee, would they not leave some grapes?
6 How are the things of Esau searched out! how are his hidden things sought up!
7 All the men of thy confederacy have brought thee even to the border: the men that were at peace with thee have deceived thee, and prevailed against thee; they that eat thy bread have laid a wound under thee: there is none understanding in him.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Proverbs 13:21
Evil pursueth sinners: but to the righteous good shall be repayed.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Jul 01, 2022
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Luke 16:20
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

Daniel 12:1
12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Psalm 113:6-8
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Psalm 145:15
The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mighty man of valour, the LORD’s Anointed, Ebubedike!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niv Exposed!!!! / Black Japanese Generals Celebrating Their Victory Over Russia In 1907 / Open Minded Discussions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.