Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:40 PM

Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 (3058 Views)

Guys Am For Real For Real This Time. Ww3 Officially Starts This July 2023 / Peace Safety And Sudden Destruction [of The Wicked] / Enenche Of Dunamis Donates Safety Items, Medical Equipment To Combat COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 7:18am On Aug 17, 2022
2 Corinthians 10:17-18 (King James Version)
But he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord. For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Deuteronomy 7:9
Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
https://www.rt.com/news/561195-putin-xi-meeting-samarkand/

Putin and Xi may meet sooner than expected
An in-person meeting is being prepared ahead of Xi’s possible trip to the SCO summit in September, WSJ reports

Chinese leader Xi Jinping could travel to Central Asia in September to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin on the sidelines of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the matter.

The Shanghai Cooperation Organization is a security bloc that also deals with regional development issues and currently comprises eight member states: China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Pakistan, and Uzbekistan. It also includes Iran and Afghanistan as observer members, and Turkey as a dialogue partner.

Gog and Magog
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:16am On Aug 24, 2022
JCPOA grin
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Aug 24, 2022
Psalm 116:1-2 (King James Version)
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Aug 25, 2022
budaatum:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action
Buda for eartum aka budaatum, which country is the Medes today?
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2022
Daniel 5:28
Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2022
Matthew 24:44
Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:32am On Oct 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
It appears rapproachement between Iran and America via the JCPOA isn't 'Peace and Safety' afterall cos after the Belshazzar-like feast, and the UNGA following hard after, it all appeared like the perfect timing. But it was not to be and probably prophecy is not meant to play out via this path. Since the end times is about a major power struggle between the King of the South (America and Western allies) and the King of the North (Russia and Eastern allies), it is very safe to conclude that 'Peace and Safety' would be between these two Kings over Ukraine. Reference the increasing talk about Putin using nukes in Ukraine which is about 'safety', the proxy war in Ukraine will bring 'Peace and Safety' via 'successful' negotiations
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2022
Psalm 91:1
King James Version

91 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 3:04pm On Oct 09, 2022
Trump calls for ‘immediate’ Ukraine peace talks
RT
3 minutes
https://www.rt.com/news/564327-trump-ukraine-peace-talks/
The former US president says nothing will be left on the planet unless the conflict is settled

Former US President Donald Trump has warned that World War III could break out unless the conflict between Russia and Ukraine quickly ends with a peace settlement. He made the remarks while criticizing President Joe Biden’s foreign policy during a ‘Save America’ rally in Minden, Nevada on Saturday.

“And now we have a war between Russia and Ukraine with potentially hundreds of thousands of people dying,” Trump said.

“We must demand the immediate negotiation of a peaceful end to the war in Ukraine, or we will end up in World War III and there will be nothing left of our planet,” he stated, blasting the “stupid people” in the Biden administration.

Trump has said on several occasions that the Ukraine conflict would not have happened had he been re-elected in 2020.

Declaring a partial mobilization of reservists last month, Russian President Vladimir Putin accused the West of risking a nuclear disaster by “encouraging” Ukrainian troops to shell the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant.
Russia won’t use nukes – Estonia

He also accused Kiev’s backers of “nuclear blackmail” by making statements about “the possibility and admissibility” of using weapons of mass destruction against Russia. The country will defend itself by all means at its disposal, Putin added.

Some Western officials have interpreted Putin’s speech as a threat to use tactical nuclear weapons. CIA chief William Burns said on Sunday, however, that there is “no practical evidence” that Russia is planning to conduct nuclear strikes.

Biden, nevertheless, told a crowd of supporters on Thursday that the US has not faced “the prospect of Armageddon” since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis.

Also on Thursday, Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky, who has ruled out negotiating with Putin, called for “preemptive strikes” to deter Russia from using nuclear weapons. His office later said the president’s comments were misrepresented.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2022
Proverbs 19:20-21
King James Version

20 Hear counsel, and receive instruction, that thou mayest be wise in thy latter end.

21 There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the Lord, that shall stand.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 5:12pm On Oct 10, 2022
As winter draws closer there will be increasing calls for negotiations for Russia and the West to end the war in Ukraine
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2022
1 Thessalonians 5:3-4
King James Version

3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Do not allow yourself to be caught unawares. We are not in darkness that the day should overcome us as a thief
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
Musk call Putin, Musk no call Putin, Nuclear Armageddon is coming, nuclear Armageddon is not coming, Zelensky must negotiate with Putin, Zelensky will not negotiate with Putin, Putin is a rational man, putin is not a rational man so much chaos, but na their way, na their ordo ab chao way. What is written will be fulfilled to the last tittle and jot. Russia and America will have a sudden negotiated breakthrough of peace in Ukraine. There will be 'Peace and Safety' worldwide because of a sudden unexpected breakthrough in negotiations then kasala will burst into worldwide yapanyanrin and worldwide fopomoyo . Fortunately, Generalissimo David Michael will be on hand, the Great Shepherd of the sheep, will be on hand to ensure that the LORD's flock is well fed and taken care of during this soon coming period of unprecedented global human misery Daniel 12:1 King James Version 12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2022
Psalm 52:6-8
King James Version

6 The righteous also shall see, and fear, and shall laugh at him:

7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.

8 But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God: I trust in the mercy of God for ever and ever.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2022
MrPresident1:
Musk call Putin, Musk no call Putin, Nuclear Armageddon is coming, nuclear Armageddon is not coming, Zelensky must negotiate with Putin, Zelensky will not negotiate with Putin, Putin is a rational man, putin is not a rational man so much chaos, but na their way, na their ordo ab chao way. What is written will be fulfilled to the last tittle and jot. Russia and America will have a sudden negotiated breakthrough of peace in Ukraine. There will be 'Peace and Safety' worldwide because of a sudden unexpected breakthrough in negotiations then kasala will burst into worldwide yapanyanrin and worldwide fopomoyo . Fortunately, Generalissimo David Michael will be on hand, the Great Shepherd of the sheep, will be on hand to ensure that the LORD's flock is well fed and taken care of during this soon coming period of unprecedented global human misery Daniel 12:1 King James Version 12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

LoLz. The other time it was supposed to be US and North Korea, today its US and Russia, tomorrow it will probably be US and China. Your predictions are as fickle as the wind. Bwahahahahaha!
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2022
Isaiah 6:9-11
King James Version

9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.

10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.

11 Then said I, Lord, how long? And he answered, Until the cities be wasted without inhabitant, and the houses without man, and the land be utterly desolate,
If we repent to the LORD, He will heal us. If we do not repent, he cannot heal us.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
read
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Here is the reason for Russia's mobilization, the overflow of the King of the North is coming. Men and materiel in one massive blitzkrieg
MrPresident1:
Daniel 11:40-45
King James Version

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

The US/UK/NATO alliance is the king of the south. Russia is the king of the North. the US/UK/NATO alliance has been swarming at Russia coming at Russia with all kinds of travail and wars and sanctions, politically, militarily, financially, economically and even spiritually. Russia will fight back in a whirlwind, with men and materiel, Russia will invade, overflow and pass over many countries.

Spiritually speaking, the North is superior to he South. So, the king of the north is superior to the king of the south

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

Russia will enter into Jerusalem and its surroundings i.e. the Middle East. Russia will overthrow many countries. Edom (Western Europe), Moab (China) and the chief of the children of Ammon (Emperor of Japan) shall escape from his hands. Russia will avoid Western Europe or Edom because Edom is due for judgment. Moab aka China is already in alliance with Russia. The Emperor of Japan is a direct descendant of the Sun goddess; his absolute monarchy will be restored.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

Russia will call or force alliances with countries of the world. Africa will side with Russia by force.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

Africa is very rich in natural resources, all these resources will come under Russia's control. All the human and natural resources of African nations will be available to Russia by virtue of the [forced] alliance with Africa.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

The return of Jesus and the increasing prosperity of the children of God will trouble Russia which is now the Gog and Magog coalition (Ezekiel 38 and 39)

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

The Capital of Gog and Magog shall be between the seas in the glorious holy mountain [Jerusalem]. Between the Mediterranean and the Euphrates which is Sumer or ancient Mesopotamia. Gog and Magog shall come to his end and none shall help him because the LORD shall destroy him finally [when he comes against the redeemed of the LORD] Ezekiel 38 and 39
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
2 Samuel 7:22 (King James Version)
Wherefore thou art great, O Lord God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
Psalm 18:1-3
King James Version

18 I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.

2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Psalm 25:14-15
King James Version

14 The secret of the Lord is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant.

15 Mine eyes are ever toward the Lord; for he shall pluck my feet out of the net.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2022
Psalm 27:14 (King James Version)
Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2022
Isaiah 14:3-5
King James Version

3 And it shall come to pass in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,

4 That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!

5 The Lord hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by okeysoninv: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Brethren world war has already started. Please be guilded. The war started with Russia invasion of ukraine is the beginning of sorrow. Yet it's world war
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2022
Jeremiah 31:16-18
King James Version

16 Thus saith the Lord; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy.

17 And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.

18 I have surely heard Ephraim bemoaning himself thus; Thou hast chastised me, and I was chastised, as a bullock unaccustomed to the yoke: turn thou me, and I shall be turned; for thou art the Lord my God.
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Oct 19, 2022
Psalm 122:1-3
King James Version
122 I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the Lord.
2 Our feet shall stand within thy gates, O Jerusalem.
3 Jerusalem is builded as a city that is compact together:
The House of the LORD is Jerusalem itself, there is no free standing structure or building that is the temple of the LORD. We all are the stones used to build the temple and God dwells in us. Anyone that is telling you that a structure or a building needs to be built before Jesus returns is lying to you. Jerusalem is the temple of God and the people are the stones used to build the temple. Presently, a fake Israel has built a temple in Jerusalem, by claiming Jerusalem as their capital, Edom-the Israelis have built a fake temple. They are not the real or original stones. Jesus is coming back to build the temple and he will use stones from all over the earth, stones that have dedicated them selves to the LORD. Ans so, the house of the LORD shall become the house of prayers for all people
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
Deuteronomy 32:30
How should one chase a thousand, and two put ten thousand to flight, except their Rock had sold them, and the Lord had shut them up?
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2022
Daniel 11:40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over. America/Nato vs Putin/Russia
Re: Peace & Safety before WW2. Peace & Safety before WW3 by MrPresident1: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2022
Psalm 119:63-65
King James Version

63 I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

64 The earth, O Lord, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

65 Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Lord, according unto thy word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Win ₦90k For Believing In God. No Hanky-panky / Which Is The True Sabbath Day: Saturday Or Sunday? / What Does God Do Exactly ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.