Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test (20719 Views)

ASUU Strike: Integrity Test On UTAS To Last 8 Weeks — Ngige / ASUU To Fg: Why Do You Want To Spend Money On IPPIS When UTAS Is Free? / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:00am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

Not just that. ASUU has ulterior motives. This much is clear. All federal workers are on IPPIS. The police, military, civil service, etal without any complaint. Why has ASUU chosen to be adamant?
Again,we have gone past this stage.

The university system is perculiar, and as such, remuneration is very different from the police, military, civil service and others.
I thought you know this argument has been settled a long time ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by ukpahu(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2022
good news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Charlesdock(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2022
Yeye.
What have they been doing all these while?

You guys will allow them to strike, knowing that they will eventually. Why haven't they done this since?

Cheap clout!
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Bamzyriches451: 11:01am On May 16, 2022
Damn!
Sometimes I feel this Buhari isn't that bad/corrupt but the ministers under him manipulates all this things cos they know he's dumb.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by airsaylongcome: 11:02am On May 16, 2022
sinkhole:
If all that is being said are not just propagandas by FG, then I am seen resumption by next month!

Na wa o Bratislava. Na real wa
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Alexandersantos(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2022
Someone who lacks integrity shouldn't be talking about integrity...SMH
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by AlongCamePollie(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2022
Sniper04:

Some of those guys work in more than 1 universities, and with ippis they will only get one salary

But it is global standard practice in the academic world. Well, except you want the academia to become the traditional civil service we all know. And the academic field does not function that way, with all the peculiarities of the profession.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by hope4nigeria(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2022
DontGiveUpYet:
They should call of the strike please
they should call off the strike when fulani herdmen refused to pay their wages.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by integrity16(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2022
Another Delay tactics. Integrity test had already been done last year na.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by bluefilm: 11:11am On May 16, 2022
Good news.

FG is working.

I am tired of staying at home,

I want to get back to my office work soonest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Dvdpity: 11:13am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

Not just that. ASUU has ulterior motives. This much is clear. All federal workers are on IPPIS. The police, military, civil service, etal without any complaint. Why has ASUU chosen to be adamant?
Stupidity at its purest form. If others are not questioning their existence, academics asks such questions and that is what differentiate them from people like you, who doesn't make use of their brains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by ibechris(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2022
After the integrity test,they should also give it a drip and malaria drugs.

How can Buhari value education when his kinsmen are keenly interested in almajiri system.

Wicked people.

There is simply no govt official whose children are schooling in Nigeria,nor the vice President let alone Buhari who has destroyed Nigeria further.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by mbaboy(m): 11:16am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

IPPIS didnt capture university perculiarities. The payment platform is short paying university staff.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by BRATISLAVA: 11:22am On May 16, 2022
grin grin grin grin

No wonder the lecturers are striking.
airsaylongcome:

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Nobody: 11:37am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

Thank you very much.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by edogu(m): 11:44am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

It's funny how we react to issues without adequate information. Have you ever made efforts to find out if those staff that work in those ministries are comfortable or happy with the IPPIS platform. My neighbour who happens to be prison warder keeps complaining about IPPIS all the time. For your information, there is no way a lecturer can work as a full time staff in two federal universities except you are on sabbatical leave. NUC only permits one to work as full term in one university and part-time in another institution.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by timstone(m): 11:57am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

Have you not read
It was the same government that told ASUU to create their own plat form for payment.
If you are not oriented ask question.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Amerengues2: 11:57am On May 16, 2022
emorse:

Who says there is no complaints? They failed to pronounce it because they are feeding fat on IPPIS.

https://www.nairaland.com/6507433/mohammed-bello-faults-ippis-alleges

https://mediatracnet.com/audit-uncovers-how-flawed-ippis-gifmis-system-is-costing-government-multi-billion-losses/

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/fct-minister-faults-ippis-alleges-overpayment-agf-358828/amp

https://saharareporters.com/2022/01/03/nigerian-government-uncovers-multiple-entries-over-1000-names-workers%E2%80%99-payroll-ippis-2600

These are evidences to fault IPPIS as billions are being stolen from it. Please be objective.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by organicfoods(m): 12:02pm On May 16, 2022
How long will it take them to make the decision to put them to test...two more strikes I guess will enable them release the result after test. We are not ready for governance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Sniper04(m): 12:03pm On May 16, 2022
bigpicture001:

Is. It a crime to get paiid. Once . Or u want tto tell me working in two universities is appropriate annd still be able to caarry out ur job adequately..?

Why not one federal university and one private or state.. why two federal universities..?
Na greediness o, if na me be Bihari na to sack them
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by micflo28(m): 12:07pm On May 16, 2022
We elect bad leaders and turn around to complain about them. If una like vote Tinubu again. Another ancestor will make the strike last 2years.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Chimera30: 12:08pm On May 16, 2022
Badonasty:
Lol…how many integrity tests dem wan do

Help me ask them o
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2022
Useless president
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Nwakannaya1: 12:17pm On May 16, 2022
emorse:

May you as a professor receive the salary of a graduate assistant. Why are CBN, FIRS, NNPC, NMDPR, and the rest of their likes not using IPPIS? What is the ulterior motive of these ones mentioned? The people under IPPIS are constantly being shortchanged. The managers of IPPIS have also seen it as a means to institute their own form of corruption. Paying nonexistent workers and placing their cronies on a higher salary scale than their mates. It was not this bad before, under the previous admin that introduced it, agencies we're praying to join IPPIS. So, if you want to curb whatever so called ulterior motive, it should be curbed across board, including in NASS and Presidency.

Sniper04:

Some of those guys work in more than 1 universities, and with ippis they will only get one salary

Even before now, it is virtually impossible to work full time in more than one federal University. If you see any lecturer in more than one federal University, know that only one is full time, the other can be as a sabbatical lecturer, part time lecturer, research adjunct, or he may have collected leave of absence like people do when appointed VC in another school.

There is no law stoping them from taking a full time job in private institutions and States while still in FG institution. It is not common to even find lecturers on full time job; in FG and State institutions. Note that State institutions and private do not use IPPIS. Therefore, there is no way they can monitor multiple non FG jobs with IPPIS. The university system is unique and the civil servants in other agencies do not undergo the same level of stress with lecturers. You'd stand for hours, teach multiple courses across different levels, give them test, mark the scripts, prepare results, do other administrative jobs as assigned, use your money for research, pay for your publications, pay for your conferences, amongst other things. After all that, one person would just come out and withhold the allowances you have already worked for, not the ones you are yet to work for. No nah.

There is no integrity test the present IPPIS would score more than UTAS, the problem is that NITDA is a government institution and not a private and independent one which can report findings without fear or favour.
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by sinkhole: 12:18pm On May 16, 2022
airsaylongcome:

grin grin , I personalize it because it is just my opinion, it is not based on any empirical evidence, just what I thought and I may be completely wrong!
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by airsaylongcome: 12:23pm On May 16, 2022
sinkhole:
grin grin , I personalize it because it is just my opinion, it is not based on any empirical evidence, just what I thought and I may be completely wrong!

Still doesn’t get it Bratislava. See “defense”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by Zuanen(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2022
If you're a student still waiting for ASUU to call off strike. That's owrong na.

When Amazon can pay you in $ for just publishing tiny documents of 10-24 pages on their site.

WhatsApp 0.9.0.3.9.2.0.8.8.8.90
Re: Buhari Orders NITDA To Subject IPPIS, UTAS, U3PS To Integrity Test by airsaylongcome: 12:28pm On May 16, 2022
mbaboy:
IPPIS didnt capture university perculiarities. The payment platform is short paying university staff.

What are these peculiarities?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara School Flogging: Muslim Students Deserved Punishment – MURIC / Waec 2017/2018 Result Released (check Here) / Solomon Yusuf, Kidnapped UNIMAID Lecturer Writes Letter To Wife, Begs Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.