Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) (4236 Views)

Kelvin Debruyne And Luka Modric, Who's Better Midfielder? / Kevin De Bruyne Vs David Silva’s All Time Statistics In The EPL / Mikel, Neymar, Ronaldo & Iniesta Welcome Teams To Russia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 15, 2022
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by PlayerMeji: 6:48pm On May 15, 2022
Let De Bruyne win his own world cup probably scoring the winning goal, 4 champion league trophies, 2 Euros.

Then bring him back, we'll talk!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Madmazel99(m): 7:12pm On May 15, 2022
KDB
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by paulolee(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2022
see insult to football legend dt won all as a player....even kdb would be very angry if he sees this

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by BannedLarge: 8:16pm On May 15, 2022
Was Zidane even a better player than Iniesta Please don’t insult king andreas

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Karleb(m): 8:26pm On May 15, 2022
When it comes to football, your achievements matters a lot.

People don't rate Zlatan, who is probably one of the deadliest strikers on earth till now because of no UCL.

So let KDB have some achievements to his name and come back.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by MJBOLT: 8:33pm On May 15, 2022
who is this one?? undecided
GTFOH with your shit video

2 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:38pm On May 15, 2022
On a good day, is KDB even better than Fabregas

Abeg stop this senseless comparison

The difference between Iniesta and Messi is, Messi can do all Iniesta does but Iniesta can’t do everything Messi is known for like Scoring, playmaking, free kick, dribbling and so on)

Goal scoring is the only reason Ronaldo will be rated higher than Iniesta so put some respect to that name.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 8:40pm On May 15, 2022
BannedLarge:
This your question hard aswear

Iniesta was a genius……. If he had played in another generation, I doubt if any player would be compared to him.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Karleb(m): 8:55pm On May 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:
On a good day, is KDB even better than Fabregas

Abeg stop this senseless comparison

The difference between Iniesta and Messi is, Messi can do all Iniesta does but Iniesta can’t do everything Messi is known for like Scoring, playmaking, free kick, dribbling and so on)

Goal scoring is the only reason Ronaldo will be rated higher than Iniesta so put some respect to that name.

What is the meaning of that your last line fgs?
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Ofunwa111: 9:00pm On May 15, 2022
Karleb:

What is the meaning of that your last line fgs?

Ignore him.. that's how insecure and un-intelligent people write . cheesy
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Ignore him.. that's how insecure and un-intelligent people write . cheesy
see how you have proven to be insecure and unintelligent.

Where in the post, did he ask for your input??

1 Like

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Ofunwa111: 9:51pm On May 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:
see how you have proven to be insecure and unintelligent.

Where in the post, did he ask for your input??

Don't be silly, you and I know you are the unintelligent one here. It's very easy to see.. he doesn't need to ask for my input, because just like I saw what you wrote and was about to write, he was faster to ask, so I just made it easier for him by letting him see the broader picture of you and your likes... With what you wrote, you are no different from the OP .
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:13pm On May 15, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Don't be silly, you and I know you are the unintelligent one here. It's very easy to see.. he doesn't need to ask for my input, because just like I saw what you wrote and was about to write, he was faster to ask, so I just made it easier for him by letting him see the broader picture of you and your likes...
You have just proven to be unintelligent and insecure once again. At the sight of Ronaldo’s name, I knew you and your likes would not hesitate to display your insecurities instead of disputing my points with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Ofunwa111: 10:23pm On May 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You have just proven to be unintelligent and insecure once again. At the sight of Ronaldo’s name, I knew you and your likes would not hesitate to display your insecurities instead of disputing my points with facts.

cheesy. When we talking GOAT status, Iniesta is not even talked about. For your information it's not even just goals CR7 surpasses him with .. Assist that you lots kill yourself about, he's still far higher than Iniesta.. So what the Bleep is the comparison about ? .. smh. Nor worry, that High Bp wey CR7 dey give Una, e go still end Una. wink
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Jokerman(m): 11:03pm On May 15, 2022
BannedLarge:

Zidane better and greater than both Xavi and Iniesta
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by BannedLarge: 11:20pm On May 15, 2022
Jokerman:

Zidane better and greater than both Xavi and Iniesta

Then you’re obviously Deluded. Zidane might had been better than Xavi, but I doubt if he was better than iniesta.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2022
Ofunwa111:

cheesy. When we talking GOAT status, Iniesta is not even talked about. For your information it's not even just goals CR7 surpasses him with .. Assist that you lots kill yourself about, he's still far higher than Iniesta.. So what the Bleep is the comparison about ? .. smh
Who is even talking about GOAT status here?

For fuc sake, my earlier post was not really a comparison but an expression of how good Iniesta is/was.

Downplay it or not, assist remains a crucial part of the game. You lots would never admit it cos Messi is Miles ahead but whenever Ronaldo is compared to other players, it becomes a yardstick.

You and your likes have been try so hard to rubbish stats like goals, dribbles, passes, assists, tackles, saves and many other key stats. As if, Messi and Barcelona paid Opta Joe to track key statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Ofunwa111: 11:34pm On May 15, 2022
OJEEMAH:

For fuc sake, my earlier post was not really a comparison but an expression of how good Iniesta is/was.

Downplay it or not, assist remains a crucial part of the game. You lots would never admit it cos Messi is Miles ahead but whenever Ronaldo is compared to other players, it becomes a yardstick.

You and your likes have been try so hard to rubbish stats like goals, dribbles, passes, assists, tackles, saves and many other key stats. As if, Messi and Barcelona paid Opta Joe to track key statistics.

Lol.. "not really a comparison but an expression". I am supposed to believe that ? You think say na small pikin u dey talk to ? cheesy. Guy go sleep ..
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Jokerman(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2022
BannedLarge:

Then you’re obviously Deluded. Zidane might had been better than Xavi, but I doubt if he was better than iniesta.

Bring out Iniesta 's accolades, awards and trophies, and let compare with Zidane.

Zidane is in top 10 greatest players of all time, I hope you know that....
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Jokerman(m): 5:46am On May 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:

If iniesta is so good, he should be in the Goat list, so stop typing trash.

Goals
Assists
Freekicks
Headers
Dribbles

Ronaldo has the greater percentage over iniesta, the only things we can say iniesta has over cr7 is playmaking and passes, which the percentage though is not much.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by yinkeys(m): 5:55am On May 16, 2022
KDB is Ozil & Fabregas level
Iniesta is a step higher
Surprised Iniesta didn’t get Ballon d’or in 2010
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 6:21am On May 16, 2022
Jokerman:

If iniesta is so good, he should be in the Goat list, so stop typing trash.

Goals
Assists
Freekicks
Headers
Dribbles

Ronaldo has the greater percentage over iniesta, the only things we can say iniesta has over cr7 is playmaking and passes, which the percentage though is not much.
With Iniesta’s abilities and outstanding performances over the years, don’t you think he would have been in the GOAT debate, if his goal scoring stats was average or a little above average?

Maradona is the only player in the GOAT debate who isn’t judged on goals.

Meanwhile, you just shot yourself in the foot using this parameters cos you and I know, Messi is clearly ahead of Ronaldo in 3 out of the 5 parameters you mentioned

Goals……. This is debatable considering the number of games they have both played.
Assists
Free Kick
and Dribbles, Messi leads.

But people like you, somehow think Ronaldo is better……as e reach Iniesta, you begin use same stats you have always considered inconsequential.

Hypocrisy dey smell grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 6:26am On May 16, 2022
Ofunwa111:

Lol.. "not really a comparison but an expression". I am supposed to believe that ? You think say na small pikin u dey talk to ? cheesy. Guy go sleep ..
I don’t think I wrote that to convince you in the first place. You can twist it to suit your narrative as long as it makes you feel good.

I write something but na you dey give am meaning…… funny!
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2022
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Jokerman(m): 9:17am On May 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
With Iniesta’s abilities and outstanding performances over the years, don’t you think he would have been in the GOAT debate, if his goal scoring stats was average or a little above average?

Maradona is the only player in the GOAT debate who isn’t judged on goals.

Meanwhile, you just shot yourself in the foot using this parameters cos you and I know, Messi is clearly ahead of Ronaldo in 3 out of the 5 parameters you mentioned

Goals……. This is debatable considering the number of games they have both played.
Assists
Free Kick
and Dribbles, Messi leads.

But people like you, somehow think Ronaldo is better……as e reach Iniesta, you begin use same stats you have always considered inconsequential.

Hypocrisy dey smell grin

Iniesta is not even better than Ronaldinho, and you want him to be on the GOAT list.

What the hell, Maradona legacy is bigger than Pessi, Ronaldo or iniesta, only Pele stands better.

GOAT status is not by Goals alone... is what a player has achieved through the course of his career as well
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by OJEEMAH(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2022
Jokerman:

Iniesta is not even better than Ronaldinho, and you want him to be on the GOAT list.

What the hell, Maradona legacy is bigger than Pessi, Ronaldo or iniesta, only Pele stands better.

GOAT status is not by Goals alone... is what a player has achieved through the course of his career as well

sorry but do you have amnesia?

Cos I can’t seem to remember when I said Iniesta should be on the GOAT list.

Secondly, by saying Maradona happen to be the only player on the GOAT list who isn’t judged by goals was simply to show you the role goal scoring played in the whole GOAT debate.

And that’s the exact reason Penaldo is on the list and Dinho isn’t cos you and I know, Ronaldo is not a better player than Dinho.

I agree GOAT status is not just by scoring goals but what I still don’t get is, why Zidane and Ronaldinho are not sitting comfortably with other greats cos whatever you are using to judge, Dinho & Zizou have as well.
Re: Kevin De Bruyne Vs Iniesta (who Is The Better Midfielder?) by Jokerman(m): 11:41am On May 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
sorry but do you have amnesia?

Cos I can’t seem to remember when I said Iniesta should be on the GOAT list.

Secondly, by saying Maradona happen to be the only player on the GOAT list who isn’t judged by goals was simply to show you the role goal scoring played in the whole GOAT debate.

And that’s the exact reason Penaldo is on the list and Dinho isn’t cos you and I know, Ronaldo is not a better player than Dinho.

I agree GOAT status is not just by scoring goals but what I still don’t get is, why Zidane and Ronaldinho are not sitting comfortably with other greats cos whatever you are using to judge, Dinho & Zizou have as well.

How then can iniesta be greater than Zidane then, I'd he's not on the GOAT list, seeing that Zidane is amongst the GOATS (1-10).

Dinho is a better player than both Pessi and Ronaldo my brother.... cheesy

Goal scoring is the most important part of the football game my brother.... reason why many attackers are termed greater than defenders and midfielder.

Heck, Messi greatest exploits is when he plays as an attacker, na the Pessi at PSG though....

Pele
Maradona

Cr7
Pessi
Zidane
Delima
Dinho
Beckenbauer
Platini
Makdini

(1) (Reply)

Heartland Of Owerri Fan Thread! / Mbappe Splits From His Trans Girlfriend / Tyson Fury Wore A Nigeria Mouth Guard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.