Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) (403 Views)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / "My husband abandoned my family after He Paid N580K Bride Price" Lady laments / Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 8:56pm On May 15, 2022
Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO)

Cc lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyDeEDvFgig
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by Cadamlk: 9:27pm On May 15, 2022
This one want to flex men money. Women dey enjoy men money ,I don't know why. Even if it is established that she's richer than you, she still has an attachment to the little one you have to offer.
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by logiccal: 7:30am On May 16, 2022
As funny as it may be... Unfortunately it was
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by Arsenate(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2022
Lol, funny girl. Y'all have been scammed. Have fun in your 8-6 soul-crushing jobs. grin
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 16, 2022
Pleaxxx allow us alone o grin...
We want feminism cheesy...
I don't mind doing house chores as long as my feminist wife pays half the bills cheesy...

But on a serious note Sha....
Feminism is useless...
Likeee....
Which right or previledge does a man have in the 21st century Nigerian society that a woman doesn't?
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by Belafonte(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2022
She sounds like an imbeçile. Couldn't watch past 8 seconds
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by Saintmary(f): 11:50am On May 16, 2022
Feminism is the worst thing that could happen to men.

Point of correction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by general111(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2022
;Dna true oh
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by efficiencie(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2022
Saintmary:
Feminism is the worst thing that could happen to men.

Point of correction.
How?
Re: Lady Laments, Says Feminism Worst Thing That Happened To Women (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 5:42pm On May 16, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

1 Year Old Daughter / Hot Water!!! My Experience With Bedbuds & Unbelievable Remedy / Stay Away From Fake Friends, Lady Reveals How She Was Poisoned By Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.