Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) (31150 Views)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by officialwdhtv: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lady laments the condition her inlaws put her in after her late husband's family members tricked her and abconded with 20Million Naira inheritance meant for her and her kids.

Take a listen!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFAkoAM-jCQ

3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Hopeforbetter: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bad
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Crying won't solve any problem here. She have to wake up and face reality.. otherwise she will lose the money.

Let her get a good lawyer or she should approach the ministry of justice. The government offer free legal services through the Legal Aid council.

It's my humble prayer God sees her through and grants her victory @last.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by STEWpid(f): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chai

In Naija, kill someone and bring out N2m as compensation for the family..

You will see family members fighting over the N2m.

Who do us those things?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by LiveWithIt: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
hmmm sorry it hurts
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Nikkganc08(m): 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2022

While alive , I'd try hard to settle my brothers.

But I keep on warning them...

If I ever die and any of my brothers or relatives touches whatever I kept for my wife and kids, my spirit would snuff life out of such person.

Such person isn't worth being called a brother.

What where they doing with their life when their late brother was amassing 20million naira?

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Ancecoker(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
cheesy
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by mustbewell: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
End time Brother in-law

5 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by bouncin04(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Romanoff(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
It's important to always leave a will behind as a man or woman, especially if you have a property or two.

We all believe our siblings and family are reasonable and loving but we can't tell who the devil will use after a demise.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by ohosi4real(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
nigeria is dead. God divide this country to safe different story everyday

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Walealoba(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Romanoff:
It's important to always leave a will behind as a man or woman, especially if you have a property or two.

We all believe our siblings and family are reasonable and loving but we can't tell who the devil will use after a demise.

please ma help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by ecolime(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
cry

Some relatives are just shameless.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
grin grin grin

An average Nigerian is a criminal. Just imagine what they did to this widow. And she will be thinking her in-laws were good folks when the husband was alive. grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by posty56: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
all this useless in laws wey no they contribute anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Ulunne777(f): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
The wickedness of men.The news came late though.
A shell staff died and the man's family cornered the cheque given to his late widow.

Good news today

14 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by cayorday89(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
She don go dull herself, who trusts people in such scenario.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by sukkot: 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
shocked
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by coconutbag: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Madam no read wetin she sign well, abi dem jazz am?
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by emsco(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
K
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by DAENNINGA(m): 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is it a blank cheque?
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by emsco(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kk
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Mindlog: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wickedness. The Nigerian Police will soon get them arrested.
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by ACRI: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
� some people deserve to be shot
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
I cried
Re: Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) by DeoGratias1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Harrison Gwamnishu has helped her recover the money.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Man In South Africa Surprised His Wife With New Toyota Venza For Val / Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? / My Experience With Ritualists/kidnappers At Lekki This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.