Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Pastor At The Door - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Pastor At The Door (1770 Views)

★ When You See The Pastor That Said You’ll Be A Millionaire In 2015 (hilarious) / When You Attend Your Ex Wedding And The Pastor Introduces Her As Virgin / When The Pastor Is Confused When Joining Gays In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor At The Door by niniowo(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2006
A new pastor was visiting the homes of his congregation. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door. When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10." Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."
Re: The Pastor At The Door by Oracle(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2007
At least the guy could still defend himself with the Bible.
That shows he a christian cheesy
Re: The Pastor At The Door by molasco(m): 10:16am On Jul 13, 2007
@ poster
A new pastor was visiting the homes of his congregation. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it in the door. When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was this cryptic message, "Genesis 3:10." Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Pastor At The Door by DAVE5(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2011
ok
Re: The Pastor At The Door by mikuz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 01, 2011
Mtchew
Re: The Pastor At The Door by yinkalink(f): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2011
Lol
Re: The Pastor At The Door by bingbagbo(m): 7:24am On Sep 02, 2011
I tried laffing, but i was farting!

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Moments / Lysaa D Fillage Gurl. / If You Get Mouth, Enter Here And Show Urself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.