Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) (45990 Views)

Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / My Brother's Body Is Swelling Without Remedy / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by offset67(m): 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
Faller:
You need to buy another Skin, sorry I meant your brother needs to buy another skin

I see what you did there grin

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by snoopz: 4:19pm On May 20, 2022
Na quacks plenty pass here o, Abeeg go another hospital
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Rimsd(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2022
I had something similar but not this obvious though since last year too. Fulcin tablets (30 days) and skineal cream help cleared it.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by bastardmod: 4:29pm On May 20, 2022
Cutaneous larva migrans
Use albendazole tabs and ointment
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by lukmammy(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2022
I think it is allergies to either cream or medications. He should look back to what he probably started using in those two items and stop it hence, his condition may improve
hugelyendowed:
The first doctor suspected it could be allergies. That my bro might be allergic to things around him or so.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Teddy96: 4:41pm On May 20, 2022
Scrape that skin part and use hot water on it daily. . undecided
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by vonlogon: 4:49pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:
This has been on my cousin's body since December last year. It scratches him. It's located on his ribs/stomach region.

Initially they felt it's traditional stuff but after series of treatments with herbal and traditional procedures, no show.

He had to go to hospital and Even did blood culture. Yet it still scratches him and has refused to go.

Please any reasonable contributions on how to cure this permanently will be appreciated. Thanks. He will be reading.

Note: The two Labs he did at a hospital and at a lab centre all show that he is HIV Negative. So that one is ruled out totally. He is not even promiscuous.

Allergy is another suspect. He doesn't even rub creams.
Looks like a yeast reaction. Your brother seems to be consuming something with yeast content that he's most likely reacting to. My advise, visit a skin clinic or get a doctor's reference to a lab.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Natjojo: 4:54pm On May 20, 2022
Is called hives.
So many people noticed it during the first face of Corona virus.

Honestly no proven cure for it.

Corona virus brought a whole lot of virus and still not made public and with no cure.
So many lost sense of smell.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Owopariola01: 5:03pm On May 20, 2022
Kittex7:
Kokoro Inu eje

Peele, Ero Arike. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2022
billionman:
I suspect scabies infection. Go to a reputable medical laboratory and request for a skin snip test. They'll use a sharp scalpel to cut part of the lesions and examine under the microscope. An appropriate dose of Ivermectin tabs have be known to be effective against it.

You can consult a dermatologist for more information and diagnosis

@hugelyendowed
First buy and apply this cream (Dermacol cream), it's a cream with 4 different active ingredients, I have never seen anything like it in my life with the way it works.
If that cream doesn't work, follow the advice from the billionman

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by harmony75: 5:18pm On May 20, 2022
Make drinking your friend take water and take water.. Take the herbs again and bath with it.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Chizzyferd(m): 5:26pm On May 20, 2022
Op this is just a minor skin reactions a dermatologist will easily treat it with kenalog injection
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by ColdHeatt: 6:29pm On May 20, 2022
1, take excess guava.
2, do not get into the sun for two weeks and everything will clear off.
3, it is a sun-induced allergy I think.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Kingsean(m): 7:08pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:
This has been on my cousin's body since December last year. It scratches him. It's located on his ribs/stomach region.

Initially they felt it's traditional stuff but after series of treatments with herbal and traditional procedures, no show.

He had to go to hospital and Even did blood culture. Yet it still scratches him and has refused to go.

Please any reasonable contributions on how to cure this permanently will be appreciated. Thanks. He will be reading.

Note: The two Labs he did at a hospital and at a lab centre all show that he is HIV Negative. So that one is ruled out totally. He is not even promiscuous.

fungi suspected. that itching and the skin discoloration implicates fungi. he should get an antiseptic soap and start bathing twice a day. he should bathe properly emphasizing on the affected part
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by 4richminds(m): 7:11pm On May 20, 2022
Action need to be taken fast because it spread to other parts of the body like wildlife. My little contribution, Rob fresh aloe vera gel on it morning and night after bath daily. This skin disease also spread to the head. Rob all the affected part with bitter leaves in the afternoon daily.
hugelyendowed:

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Openedheavens: 7:21pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:
The first doctor suspected it could be allergies. That my bro might be allergic to things around him or so.
brother, e shock me too
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Wwwq: 7:30pm On May 20, 2022
Nothing
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Chival9(m): 8:34pm On May 20, 2022
He should use neo medrol by Pfizer on it, and thank me later.
hugelyendowed:

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Egbetayo(m): 8:37pm On May 20, 2022
Buy Belllifestyle Clear Skin and Allergic reaction. Check my signature on how to get this.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2022
Kittex7:
Kokoro Inu eje

grin grin cheesy grin adonbilifit
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 10:02pm On May 20, 2022
Try Moko benzyl.benzoate

If he has been wearing clothes from the clothing lines especially if not well dried or if damp.with dew. He should stop

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by bigl: 10:29pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:

Could be Scabies

1 Like

Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Nerogaming01(m): 10:31pm On May 20, 2022
Benzyl benzoate
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Mattwillz: 10:49pm On May 20, 2022
kekakuz:
Damn that's monkey pox on your skin. Your brother, sorry I mean your brother undecided
Lol For Ya Mind
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by nathpope(m): 11:16pm On May 20, 2022
hugelyendowed:

First drink a blood cleanser for a couple of days to cleanse the impurities in the blood. Then buy the followings:

Skipem antifungal cream.... Apply to d surface regularly. Very effective.
Loratyn 10 tabs... Use according to prescription.
Predilin tabs..... Use according to prescription..

Thank me later
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Winner074488: 5:01am On May 21, 2022
Bruv, I had similar experience couple of years ago. All meds failed. But my grandma recommended Gbogboliseh and it worked! In less than 3 weeks the whole thing vanished.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by adisacool: 9:31am On May 21, 2022
It's a spider bite.
Let him go treat it and never scratch it cause it will continue to expand.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by TYCO77: 9:57am On May 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]

Do not panic, my friend had similar fungal skin infection years past which he took care of with consistent intake and application fulcin tablets and fulcin ointment concurrently, though it took a long time to clear away. However,I believe with advancement in science and medicine there can be better medications to clear it in shortest possible time, meaning you need to consult a medical professional.
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by Akinakin6969: 10:57pm On May 21, 2022
;Dna to use omo osun herbal mixture lo le she
Kittex7:
Kokoro Inu eje
Re: What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) by gboyetade: 9:52am On May 22, 2022
Is this not varicella zoster?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Drinking Too Much Water Can Be Deadly For You / 501 New COVID-19 Cases, 210 Discharged And 8 Deaths On June 13 -(2460 Tested) / Fresh Accident Along Portharcourt Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.