Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls (714 Views)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / 3months Married Pregnant Woman Booking Appointment Becos He Offered Her Iphone X / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 16, 2022
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 16, 2022
Pls I'm just trying to get back on my feet pls help me.
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by FalseProphet1(m): 3:47pm On May 16, 2022
helpmecosofGod:
Pls I'm just trying to get back on my feet pls help me.
Then get up or did something happen to your legs?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by NoPlaceLike(f): 3:48pm On May 16, 2022
undecided
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 16, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Then get up or did something happen to your legs?

No my brother. Pls just pray hard times don't befall anyone you know. It's not pleasant
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by BigTableShaker(f): 4:09pm On May 16, 2022
helpmecosofGod:

No my brother. Pls just pray hard times don't befall anyone you know. It's not pleasant
What happened to you bro?!

Youve got a smartphone with data and a crypto wallet!

Millions of people don't have these things.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by darkstar6971(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2022
I have sent u 1btc, manage am.
helpmecosofGod:
Hello all, I am an old member of Nairaland but due to embarrassment and shame I had to create this new account. I never believed I would one day do this!. Summary is that I recently fell on had times and I lost everything. I am terribly struggling to put food on the table right now and have to starve myself most times so the kids cld have something to eat. Help is not coming from anywhere either.

Pls for those who will be kind enough to overlook this disturbance, pls abeg kindly send me anything you can help me with. Pls help me plssssss.

My wallet details is attached. I'm putting that up becos of shame. If I drop my account details I will become a laughing stock to those who know me here. Pls help me. Plsssss
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 16, 2022
darkstar6971:

Sir pls you know that's not true sir.

Even if it's one 100th of that, pls help me with something sir pls
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 16, 2022
BigTableShaker:

Yes and I'm not a lazy person either. I have had cause to assist pple in such situations in the past and I also wonder why they'll get to that point. I never knew it cld be me one day.
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Zaheeddudu: 6:30pm On May 16, 2022
BigTableShaker:
jackass
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by jimmyolasun: 6:38pm On May 16, 2022
darkstar6971:

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 10:49am On May 17, 2022
Pls good people, pls help me with something, plsssssssss

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 17, 2022
Oh God, have mercy on me. Let someone show me kindness. I can't hold on much longer Lord. Help me out of this s situation my God. God you know everything. The clock is ticking... cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 17, 2022
God help me cry cry cry. If nothing happens soon enough, then I may as well delete this thread since it may be too late then. God u know how I've tried to hang in there cry pls may this situation not swallow me cry cry
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 17, 2022
God send me an angel. I can't believe I cld ever find myself in this lowest state of life cry
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
I can't bear to watch my family go thru this cos of me, knowing that I have failed them cry cry cry cry God you know my heart.
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by OlawaleBammie: 6:01pm On May 17, 2022
helpmecosofGod:
I can't bear to watch my family go thru this cos of me, knowing that I have failed them cry cry cry cry God you know my heart.
U lost ur savings to scammers??

What about ur wife? Not working??

Family and friends?? Not present??
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
U lost ur savings to scammers??

What about ur wife? Not working??

Family and friends?? Not present??

Lost everything in a biz gone sour. Everybody has deserted me since then. Even those I've helped in time past. I'm an only child with step-siblings. Spouse has left me b4 now and left kids with me. It's complicated.
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by OlawaleBammie: 6:54pm On May 17, 2022
helpmecosofGod:

Lost everything in a biz gone sour. Everybody has deserted me since then. Even those I've helped in time past. I'm an only child with step-siblings. Spouse has left me b4 now and left kids with me. It's complicated.
Oga ooh, everywhere con tyt naw ooh oga.

I wil advice u take the kids to momma and go out to work ur ass out.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 17, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oga ooh, everywhere con tyt naw ooh oga.

I wil advice u take the kids to momma and go out to work ur ass out.

Thank you sir. I have been trying my best, just that things are not as easy as imagined
Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by baby124: 7:12pm On May 17, 2022
If you need help, you have to post with your real name and username. You can delete later. Too many scammers here so no body will help you! Plus you are using BTC to ask for money, which is how most scammers operated. I will tell you for free, to get someone to help you using this format will be very difficult.

Life is hard now for everybody around the world.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Becos Of God, Pls by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 17, 2022
baby124:
If you need help, you have to post with your real name and username. You can delete later. Too many scammers here so no body will help you! Plus you are using BTC to ask for money, which is how most scammers operated. I will tell you for free, to get someone to help you using this format will be very difficult.

Life is hard now for everybody around the world.

I appreciate your candid advice. Even my strength is failing me already. I will delete this account then, as I'm even almost running out of data checking it. Too many things on my mind also. Tnx to all who stopped by. May God bless you all and never allow any of you come to your wits end ever.

(1) (Reply)

One Of My Worries For The Kids When We Relocated From Nigeria To UK / Facts About Men / Domestic Violence From Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.