Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (15122 Views)

Would You Accept Such Gift? Pls Help A Worried Woman!! / Pls Help, My Happiness Is About To Be Turn To Sadness / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 18, 2019
Good people of Nigeria I greet you all. Pls help! I and my family are urgently in need of ur financial help. My child has a heavy growth of E-coli infection since last year, no money to treat her and life has not been easy for us. My husband have been on the sick bed for two years now due to serious set back in his business, my kids have stop going to school for the past one year now and they have been starving for the past one year no Job, house rent expired and my landlady is making life miserable for not me. I've bought so many people foodstuff on credit in the street and I have not been able to pay them, and don't know who 2 talk to except God, I was just led by my spirit to talk to nairalanders. We live at Igando road ikotun u can send someone to confirm my claim. Pls help us not to die in hunger and sickness. If u are touched and moved to help pls don't be discourage or hesitate to call me 08103136367 acct details 4020413656 B. N. Miriam fidelity bank
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by catwalq(f): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2019
Good morning ma. Hope you got an alert from gtbank. Its not much but it's almost all I have right now.

Best regards to your family.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by overdrive(m): 6:06am On Feb 18, 2019
catwalq:
Good morning ma. Hope you got an alert from gtbank. Its not much but it's almost all I have.

Best regards to your family.

God bless you ma.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2019
Madam, pity those children you are birthing. Family planning is free in health centres. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, get one and stop birthing for now.

Please .

For your baby's E-coli, did you take her to the hospital and what medication was prescribed? The name(s) of the drugs she needs please.

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 18, 2019
Yes. Catwalq God bless and reward u in abundant in jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ifyalways tnx for ur concern. Yes I took her to hospital. the prescribed medication is ZINAT Suspension and Ceftriaxone (Rocephin) after treatment that the child will need blood tonic that's all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:36pm On Feb 18, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalways tnx for ur concern. Yes I took her to hospital. the prescribed medication is ZINAT Suspension and Ceftriaxone (Rocephin) after treatment that the child will need blood tonic that's all.
Okay. I'll.make efforts to get you the drugs and foodstuff for the children. Sorry, not gonna give you cash.

Your husband should get up and go look for work, anything but crime to feed those children. You should go get yourself family planning. It's wickedness to keep birthing children in such circumstance.

My only empathy are for those innocent children, frankly.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LadySarah: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
ifyalways:

Okay. I'll.make efforts to get you the drugs and foodstuff for the children. Sorry, not gonna give you cash.

Your husband should get up and go look for work, anything but crime to feed those children. You should go get yourself family planning. It's wickedness to keep birthing children in such circumstance.

My only empathy are for those innocent children, frankly.

Husband that has been bedridden but his penis is at work.

I have such neighbour here and i know the great burden they have been to us in the 2 mths we packed in here.Sometimes i want to lock up but the state of the kids melt dh and i.s heart.She has begged everything beggable(sic) .Fromfoodstuffs. toeven diapers to wear her baby.cloths and shoes nko?

I really hope we arent enabling them because we no get sef.

The mans sis,our landlady gave them one of the apartments for free .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mizwisdom(f): 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2019
Hanti, if things are this bad, strap your baby behind your back, move from house to house offering washing services. At least you'll return home with something daily. If your hubby is sick as a consequence of failed business, it's more psychological than physical, if he can have sex, he should be able to earn a living too

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mastermaestro(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2019
LadySarah:

I have such neighbour here and i know the great burden they have been to us in the 2 mths we packed in here.Sometimes i want to lock up but the state of the kids melt dh and i.s heart.She has begged everything beggable(sic) .Fromfoodstuffs. toeven diapers to wear her baby.cloths and shoes nko?

Please I don't want to laugh about his manhood being at work. grin Please this is a serious matter, let's not bring jokes into it. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LadySarah: 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
floxy2020:
Good people of Nigeria I greet you all. Pls help! I and my family are urgently in need of ur financial help. My child has a heavy growth of E-coli infection since last, no money to treat her and life has not been easy 4 us. [b][/b]My husband have been on the sick bed for two years now due to serious set back in his business, [b][/b]my kids have stop going to school for the past one year now and they have been starving for the past one year no Job, house rent expired and my landlady is making life miserable for not me. I've bought so many people foodstuff on credit in the street and I have not been able to pay them, and don't know who 2 talk to except God, I was just lead by my spirit to talk to nairalanders. We live at Igando road ikotun u can send someone to confirm my claim. Pls help us not to die in hunger and sickness. If u are touched and moved to help pls don't be discourage or hesitate to call me 08103136367 acct details 4020413656 B. N. Miriam fidelity bank
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2019
LadySarah:

Sometimes giving to such people is simply enabling and rewarding laziness, same for people that give scammers.

But, it's realllllllllly hard to turn your back on innocent kids who didn't ask to be born in that situation so give food to the kids , when you can.

See the OP now, she abandoned this thread and have opened another one. Only God knows her true situation undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 19, 2019
Ifyalways I understand ur plight but u don't insult people before helping them. That's mockery. Secondly You are free to come and confirm my claims.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 6:16am On Feb 19, 2019
floxy2020:
Ifyalways I understand ur plight but u don't insult people before helping them. That's mockery. Secondly You are free to come and confirm my claims.
Where did i insult you, point it out please?

I also do not need to verify or confirm your claim , have no need to verify any thing. Is there anywhere I said I need to confirm anything , point it out.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chii8(f): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2019
Hmmm...this life.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2019
@OP, you will recieve a PM and 2K from me today.
The 2K is your transportation from ikotun to lekki while the PM will be to tell you the eatery in lekki to go pick up foodstuff and drugs for your children.

Like I said before, get family planning , very important. Regardless of your religious and anyone else's view on it.

God help you. I have unfollowed your threads.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2019
Some people cannot do things without coming off as assholes.

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2019
ThothHermes:
Some people cannot do things without coming off as assholes.

You registered less than 72 hours ago shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ThothHermes: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2019
tabithababy:
You registered less than 72 hours ago shocked shocked

Your point?
How does this invalidate my statement?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ifyalways(f): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2019
Floxy2020 so you are greatnk? shocked You nearly fooled me with your Mariam Bekee fidelity account number. I wondered a bit why your name is Florence and your account details is Mariam.

With your greatnk profile, you said your husband left the house since 2018 May when some "Yoruba" lady offered you accomodation at Ajao estate and his number unreachable since then but here you claimed he's at home,landlord on your neck for house rent bla bla.

Consider this as a response to your last email to me . My 2K entered your hands somehow, consider that a point of contact for a curse in your life unless you truly repent from your scamming ways and ask God for forgiveness. I almost got fooled.

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by lilmax(m): 8:35am On Feb 20, 2019
All these online beggars sef,always up to one thing
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by UjuJoan2: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2019
ifyalways:
Floxy2020 so you are greatnk? shocked You nearly fooled me with your Mariam Bekee fidelity account number. I wondered a bit why your name is Florence and your account details is Mariam.

With your greatnk profile, you said your husband left the house since 2018 May when some "Yoruba" lady offered you accomodation at Ajao estate and his number unreachable since then but here you claimed he's at home,landlord on your neck for house rent bla bla.

Consider this as a response to your last email to me . My 2K entered your hands somehow, consider that a point of contact for a curse in your life unless you truly repent from your scamming ways and ask God for forgiveness. I almost got fooled.

Chai, so disheartening.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by LadySarah: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Nne ngwanu ,answer

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by thorpido(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2019
ifyalways:

Na wa.Just when I was planning to offer something.
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyinjuege: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2019
ifyalways:

Majority of NL begging threads are truly scams. And some people will be shouting upandan to take it easy on those soliciting for funds.
N'do, ifyalways. She/he still managed to get your 2k despite you being the chief detective on NL. That means there's no hope for the softies on here.
OP, what have you to say to this? And you're a very old member on NL o. Why not find work, even if it's manual labour and try live within uour means?

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jakandeola(m): 12:09pm On Feb 20, 2019
eyinjuege:

Majority of NL begging threads are truly scams. And some people will be shouting upandan to take it easy on those soliciting for funds.
N'do, ifyalways. She/he still managed to get your 2k despite you being the chief detective on NL. That means there's no hope for the softies on here.
OP, what have you to say to this? And you're a very old member on NL o. Why not find work, even if it's manual labour and try live within uour means?
I want to ask why did u only help women if ur heart I's pure I see most student comment dey need schl fees u Neva help but once is family. a woman just open blog DAT her children are suffering u rushed to help. and now DAT a 419
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tabithababy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Floxy2020, you are online and you are not saying anything cheesy.

Oja ti burst

CanadianNaija

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by comtem2011: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2019
tabithababy:
Floxy2020, you are online and you are not saying anything cheesy.

Oja ti burst

Canadiannaija
lol, fowl nyash don open
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eyinjuege: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2019
jakandeola:
I want to ask why did u only help women if ur heart I's pure I see most student comment dey need schl fees u Neva help but once is family. a woman just open blog DAT her children are suffering u rushed to help. and now DAT a 419

I hardly ever get involved with online solicitations as a principle, whether male or female. Finding out scam after scam only reinforces my beliefs.
There are real life people around me who I know for sure need my help.
Tertiary/university School fees is not a necessity, the sky will not fall if you don't go to school or if you defer your schooling till you have saved enough to go back to school. However, those seeking money for health issues is an urgent need and may not have the luxury of time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by CanadianNaija: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2019
Lol
Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by egojeny1(f): 8:29pm On Feb 20, 2019
ifyalways:

Too bad. We no go hear from her again.

Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by uboma(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2019
So it was all a scam afterall.

hmmmm!

What a disappointment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / Is It Wrong To Raise An African Child The British Or American Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.