Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? (600 Views)

Unicaf Online Scholarship / Unicaf Scholarships Up To 60% / Ongoing $70 Million UNICAF Scholarships For Africans (bsc, Msc And Phd Programs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? by Hankonyibu(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2022
Hi NairaLanders,

I got an invite for the Student Advisor position with Unicaf,

I'm working presently so i wouldn't want to waste my time to go for a Job opportunity

that has poor salary pay.

Please if anyone has any reliable information, it would be greatly appreciated.

I would like to know the benefits, work culture and the level of stress in the job itself..

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? by cardoso514: 7:20pm On May 16, 2022
Half a million per month
Re: Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? by Hankonyibu(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2022
cardosolea514:
Half a million per month

Please in all seriousness

Don't be a kid about this,

Everything ain't a joke!!
Re: Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? by Naturalista(f): 9:47pm On May 27, 2022
Were you able to get any info?

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Is The Salary For The Student Advisor Position With UNICAF? by Hankonyibu(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Naturalista:
Were you able to get any info?

I wasn't able to.
Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency Tips / Live Video Chat With Girls: A Fun And Safe Way To Meet New People Online / Create A Personal Thread For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.