Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) (50076 Views)

China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / Russia Positions Missiles, Heavy Military Equipment On Finland Border (Pics) / Putin Fires Hypersonic Nuke and Drills Near Ukraine Border (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by fmonigent(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2022
decatalyst:

Shut your mouth and stop being blasphemous!

Don't mind that agent of darkness
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by GoodIsGod: 10:45am On May 17, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I stated some months ago when all these craziness started

Whether you believe it or not , these happenings are all staged and the end of it will be the end of Putin

Russia will be a new country under a new leader and embrace the way of the west

Yet the end is still not here

And no, there’s no rapture of millions lol

Go and read revelations, the number has been marked 144000

My friend don't be deceived by Watch Tower claims.
It is not 144,000 that will make heaven. Read your Bible and put aside the teachings of Watch Tower. The Bible is written in a language you can understand by yourself.

The 144,000 to you guys are from JW grin

Is any of you from any tribes of Israel where 12,000 people each is apportioned to?

Where did you put "after this I saw a great multitude of people which no one can count"

Watch Tower does the reasoning for you guys. You are not allowed to reason yourselves. Which is wrong.
That's why you are shielded away from reading tracks from other christian bodies or listen to their sermon.

Stay blessed

Revelation 7:4-10 (KJV)
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand.
Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.
After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 10:47am On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

Why would the United States feel bad? Would the United States invade Mexico, Canada or Cuba in order to deter Russia as Russia invaded Ukraine?

Do you know what Diplomacy is? Why is diplomacy always Russia's last resort while aggression is always first?

You think about this

But the United states invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Panama etc

The list is endless.

Talking about invasion, the United states is the worst culprit.

The government that was in place in Ukraine was a pro-russian government headed by Mr Viktor Yanukovich.

it was the west that sponsored the revolution that swept off the pro-russian government and installed a pro-western government.

This forced Putin to send Russian forces into Ukraine to take over the Crimea region and subsequently annexed it.

Why is Ukraine forcing the Russians in Luhansk and Dunesk to join the west?

These people are ethnic Russians they want to join with their brothers in Russia.

so it is wrong of the Ukraianian to force them to join the west.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Sltp: 10:50am On May 17, 2022
Ertugrul:

Oga shut up, nobody is threatening military action against SI...what Australia is doing is put diplomatic pressure on the PM to botch the deal with China... Australia would not send in the military to scuttle the deal with China, they are not as dumb as Putin, rather, they would pump more funds to prop the government or find a way to bring down his government covertly, the government was rocked with protest but Australia sent in forces to help restore order ..they can covertly take advantage of the division within the country, this is how the west works and not by stupidly engaging war like Putin
you Western bots are the most dishonest bunch. What do you gain by lying through your teeth's in broad day light? America and by extension, the west are known for infiltrating sovereign nations, creating problems and divisions and when there is crisis, invade and eventually causing disasters.

Listen to yourself if what you wrote up there makes any sense. America came out outrightly to threaten military actions against Solomon's Island and this threat was carried by all major Western media, and here you are denying it. Do you need links to the media coverage of the crisis and america threat?

How can someone suggest that the West don't invade? Are you a paid bot? The British has invaded about 200 countries amd the numbers of countries invaded by America is also unimaginable.

And America openly threatened to invade Solomon's island for the same reason they invaded Cuba and you're here denying something that's in the open?

Shame on you!!!
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I could be wrong, but Putin could destroy some EU nations. Hmmmm! And Germany is the main EU nation trying to avoid it, but it appears that those who want to join NATO no longer care because of Putin's humiliation in this war. Sweden and Finland want to join because they believe Putin will not do it, or his nuclear weapon is not that powerful.

In any case, Putin may wreak havoc, but once he does, that's the end of it. NATO will invade Russia and destroy everything, beginning with the Kremlin. Putin will only use one, and he will not be able to use the rest.

I don't see China interfering in this conflict. China will be foolish to enter the war when it is prospering economically. Why would the Chinese want to destroy what they've been working on because of a pointless war motivated by ego and stupidity? I believe this war will end soon, but it will take years to clean up the mess left behind if Putin uses nuclear weapons. Of course, he cannot afford to send troops into Finland and Sweden...and I believe this is the strategy NATO intends to employ...lure him into fighting three nations at the same time. But he also saw the game and has moved its nuclear weapon there.

Putin will lose in either case. If he doesn't fire it, the entire world will laugh at him. If he goes in with soldiers, he will lose because they are prepared for him. And if he does nothing, I swear Ukraine will remain a member of NATO while fighting him. You may have heard that Zelensky has already begun calling for more funds, not to fight, but to rebuild. If American Senators confidently entered Ukraine, it means that Putin is truly losing, not just due to western propaganda. I'm just going to stick to the facts here.

The Russian ruble appears to be strengthening, but I asked an American friend who is a professor in Moscow, and he warned me that things could turn bad again very soon. And I'm seeing this as a sign. Putin, in my opinion, made the worst mistake in fighting this war. I don't expect he will fire that bomb; but if he does, hmmmm....the entire city of Moscow will be destroyed in less than a week. Believe me. And, believe me, China will never enter this war. And if he doesn't fire it, he'll lose the war...psychologically, he'll be perplexed, and all his neighbouring nations will join. Following that, the US and NATO will impose more severe sanctions. In short, Putin is on his way out. I see him committing suicide, but they'll say he died of a terminal disease. Before you start attacking me, please understand that Moscow is my second home. There will be no third World War. Russia is on its way out. Period!
A fair analysis.

Putin entered this war with a romantic idealism, rather than a well thought out realistic plan.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by almarthins(m): 10:51am On May 17, 2022
Shadysen:
what's the different between wicked prophet Mohammed and prophet yisa enlighten me.

Yisa did many miracles but Mohammed never performed a single one. He only claimed to have met angel Gabriel, whom gave him the Qur'an.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Sltp: 10:56am On May 17, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
I could be wrong, but Putin could destroy some EU nations. Hmmmm! And Germany is the main EU nation trying to avoid it, but it appears that those who want to join NATO no longer care because of Putin's humiliation in this war. Sweden and Finland want to join because they believe Putin will not do it, or his nuclear weapon is not that powerful.

In any case, Putin may wreak havoc, but once he does, that's the end of it. NATO will invade Russia and destroy everything, beginning with the Kremlin. Putin will only use one, and he will not be able to use the rest.

I don't see China interfering in this conflict. China will be foolish to enter the war when it is prospering economically. Why would the Chinese want to destroy what they've been working on because of a pointless war motivated by ego and stupidity? I believe this war will end soon, but it will take years to clean up the mess left behind if Putin uses nuclear weapons. Of course, he cannot afford to send troops into Finland and Sweden...and I believe this is the strategy NATO intends to employ...lure him into fighting three nations at the same time. But he also saw the game and has moved its nuclear weapon there.

Putin will lose in either case. If he doesn't fire it, the entire world will laugh at him. If he goes in with soldiers, he will lose because they are prepared for him. And if he does nothing, I swear Ukraine will remain a member of NATO while fighting him. You may have heard that Zelensky has already begun calling for more funds, not to fight, but to rebuild. If American Senators confidently entered Ukraine, it means that Putin is truly losing, not just due to western propaganda. I'm just going to stick to the facts here.

The Russian ruble appears to be strengthening, but I asked an American friend who is a professor in Moscow, and he warned me that things could turn bad again very soon. And I'm seeing this as a sign. Putin, in my opinion, made the worst mistake in fighting this war. I don't expect he will fire that bomb; but if he does, hmmmm....the entire city of Moscow will be destroyed in less than a week. Believe me. And, believe me, China will never enter this war. And if he doesn't fire it, he'll lose the war...psychologically, he'll be perplexed, and all his neighbouring nations will join. Following that, the US and NATO will impose more severe sanctions. In short, Putin is on his way out. I see him committing suicide, but they'll say he died of a terminal disease. Before you start attacking me, please understand that Moscow is my second home. There will be no third World War. Russia is on its way out. Period!
NATO will invade Russia? What a joke. If it gets to the state of NATO invading Russia, that will be the end of NATO, and of course, the end of Russia and Ukraine including most parts of Europe.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Zane2point4(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2022
olugabbie:

It is fake news. Russia needs to protect it's border with Finland. Troops and military equipments will be moved to the border.

I think people just like to mention nuclear weapon when talking about Russia. They just want to trend.

So u have more intel more than the united states ??

Thats how they warned you ppl wen russia was amassing soldiers and hardwares to attack ukrain many ppl doubted it

2 Likes

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Deefirm: 10:59am On May 17, 2022
Seun is mad for not blocking your account yet.....useless and biased platform, henceforth, I am here to be abusing you people stupid biased ASS

FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should shh abd stop crying..
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Igbofam: 11:00am On May 17, 2022
wink2015:

But the United states invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Panama etc

The list is endless.

Talking about invasion, the United states is the worst culprit.

[s]The government that was in place in Ukraine was a pro-russian government headed by Mr Viktor Yanukovich.

it was the west that sponsored the revolution that swept off the pro-russian government and installed a pro-western government.

This forced Putin to send Russian forces into Ukraine to take over the Crimea region and subsequently annexed it.

Why is Ukraine forcing the Russians in Luhansk and Dunesk to join the west?

These people are ethnic Russians they want to join with their brothers in Russian.

so it is wrong of the Ukraianian to force them to join the west.
[/s]

The height of delusions

So USA manipulated Ukraine's votes to favour Zelenskyy?

Same Zelenskyy who was loved as an anti Russian actor?

You seem not to know that this is not the 1st or 2nd time Russia is attacking Ukraine.

Ukrainians do not like Russians period.

What happened in 2014 let me see if you know.

Read about the REVOLUTION OF DIGNITY back in 2014 between Ukraine and Russia but before you do look up the meaning of the word REVOLUTION and then understand that the Ukrainians rose up AGAINST the Russians and it was NEVER sponsored by the West

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Skoonheid(f): 11:05am On May 17, 2022
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=112895919

Go and read revelations, the number has been marked 144000[/quote]

You're a mad man with no iota of understanding. Shut tf up
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by edosignature(m): 11:09am On May 17, 2022
NATO members, US, UK,, Poland, Sweden, Finland & all their allies will quickens the end of human race with their evil aggression & agenda.

God bless Russia, God bless & protect Vladimir Putin.

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 11:12am On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
The best thing that would happen to our world now is for a Russian to find a way to eliminate Vladimir Putin because it appears he wants to drag the world into a senseless World War III
You know absolutely nothing about international geopolitics
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 11:14am On May 17, 2022
Terrence99:

China? Lmaoooo. Abeg, stop the jokes.
China that couldn't come up with a covid vaccine despite being hit first by the disease. grin

A proper biologically engineered disease will take care of China while Russia will be wrecked by outdated equipment and foolish leadership.
Funny that China got covid under control while covid ravished the West

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 11:18am On May 17, 2022
omohayek:
This is a meaningless gesture by the Russians. The very same ICBMs could be launched from anywhere in Russia to achieve the very same ends - that's why they are called Inter-Continental Ballistic Missiles. Moving them a little closer to the Finnish border won't change the slightest thing, a fact the Russians must know the Finns are well aware of, but which the Russians are counting on their gullible Third World cheerleaders to be unaware of. If anything, openly moving your ICBMs like the Russians have done just makes them more vulnerable to pre-emptive attack, which is why you will never hear anything about the locations of the nuclear submarines owned by NATO members like Britain, France and the USA.
The closer it is, the more difficult it is to counter. Why do you think the West is fighting tooth and nail to get Ukraine and Finland? And why do you think Russia is trying to prevent this?

Also, the locations of all missile subs are known, you just don't have the clearance for that info
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by InoGetJoy: 11:19am On May 17, 2022
Boss469:
Bleep Putin and if u're supporting him Bleep u too
What do you know?
You know nothing
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2022
Reinaldo:
I urge calm.

It was always clear that something was wrong with this one. In case you were still doubting, you can now see.
Okay.

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by subcbouy: 11:21am On May 17, 2022
The era of bullying is coming to an end. We have Put in all Russ actions in check.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by purejustice36: 11:23am On May 17, 2022
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Like I stated some months ago when all these craziness started

Whether you believe it or not , these happenings are all staged and the end of it will be the end of Putin

Russia will be a new country under a new leader and embrace the way of the west

Go and read revelations, the number has been marked 144000

Stop being used, use your head
Bible sef na scam … yes na me talk am

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 11:31am On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

And US told Russia to invade Ukraine right?

US also told Russia to say that the reason they invaded Ukraine was to denazify it and deter them from Joining NATO as they felt threatened by NATO since Ukraine shares borders with them... Who and Finland share borders again?
Matter wey you Bring come pass your strength, Do you have any idea of what’s going on in UKraine since 2014 till date? The Ukrainian government has been bombing and killing innocent civilians in its region of Donbass and Luhansk those are the Russian speaking regions In Ukraine they’ve been agitating to leave the country to join Russ since 2014 till date US supported the president of Ukraine even supply them weapons and finance to keep killing their own citizens just exactly what Nigeria government is doing to Biafra, the UN is aware of that but they kept sealed lips, I thought they say self determination is not a crime so why don’t they allow them to go? Rather than killing them? Russia has now stepped in to recognize them believe it or not those regions will fall in the hand of Russia just like Crimea
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by signz: 11:39am On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:
[/s]

The height of delusions

You seem not to know that this is not the 1st or 2nd time Russia is attacking Ukraine.

Read about the REVOLUTION OF DIGNITY back in 2014 between Ukraine and Russia but before you do look up the meaning of the word REVOLUTION and then understand that the Ukrainians rose up AGAINST the Russians and it was NEVER sponsored by the West

Exactly!!! Nobody likes Russia in that region.

Almost all the countries that were in USSR dislike Russia, reason why most rushed to join NATO.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On May 17, 2022
Deefirm:
Seun is mad for not blocking your account yet.....useless and biased platform, henceforth, I am here to be abusing you people stupid biased ASS

Ok boy.. grin
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Fuckyoumod: 11:42am On May 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You should shh abd stop crying..
be careful what you wish for.
Don't joke over everything.

Don't forget that you can have an accident today and go cripple for life by saying things against God and his son.

But Jesus Christ is a merciful God, he will forgive you and set you free if you change. let him forgive you, because you know not what your doing.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Venerable612(m): 11:43am On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
The best thing that would happen to our world now is for a Russian to find a way to eliminate Vladimir Putin because it appears he wants to drag the world into a senseless World War III

You think Putin is pushing his own agenda?

The whole idea of the war is the Fascism agenda. Any Russian today sees America and its ideals as a threat to their existence. They will defend this ideology till death.

Things will only change if the West can get a Pro-west leader to replace him.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Igbofam: 11:45am On May 17, 2022
Bigchristo:
Matter wey you Bring come pass your strength, Do you have any idea of what’s going on in UKraine since 2014 till date? The Ukrainian government has been bombing and killing innocent civilians in its region of Donbass and Luhansk those are the Russian speaking regions In Ukraine they’ve been agitating to leave the country to join Russ since 2014 till date US supported the president of Ukraine even supply them weapons and finance to keep killing their own citizens just exactly what Nigeria government is doing to Biafra, the UN is aware of that but they kept sealed lips, I thought they say self determination is not a crime so why don’t they allow them to go? Rather than killing them? Russia has now stepped in to recognize them believe it or not those regions will fall in the hand of Russia just like Crimea

This is the height of brainwash.

How do you guys make these things up and still sleep at night? undecided

First of all Donbas and Luhansk are Ukraine. Back in 2014 the entire Ukraine was fed up with the Yanukovych government because he was a Russian puppet just like the one in Belarus is today. He had refused to sign a political association and free trade agreement with the European Union (EU) and instead chose closer ties to Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union.

In February of that same year, the Verkhovna Rada (Ukrainian parliament) had overwhelmingly approved of finalizing the agreement with the EU but Russia had put pressure on them to reject it.

This sparked outrage among Ukrainians and led to the REVOLUTION OF DIGNITY which lasted for 5 days during which the then President Yanukovych was ousted from power and all government facilities in the country became occupied by protesting civilians.

President Yanukovych considered his overthrow to be an illegal coup, and did not recognize the interim government. Widespread protests, both for and against the revolution, occurred in eastern and southern Ukraine, where Yanukovych previously received strong support in the 2010 presidential election.

These protests escalated and Yanukovych asked Russia for help which resulted in a Russian military intervention.

Instead of Russia to help stop the protests, they came with their own agenda which was the illegal annexation of Crimea and the creation of the self-proclaimed breakaway states of Donetsk and Luhansk. This sparked the Donbas War.

The Donbas war was Ukraine trying to retake their territory which Russia illegally took away. So nothing like Ukrainian forces bombing the Russian speaking Donbas and Luhansk here.

Basically the entire Ukraine speaks Russian as well as Ukrainian so why are the Ukrainian forces not bombing the entire country?

When Ukraine was a part of Russia the language being spoken by everyone was Russian but when Ukraine broke away they got back to their roots and changed everything back to Ukrainian but did that stop Ukrainians from still speaking Russian? NO.

You are a very poor student of history and it is shameful
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 11:46am On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:
[/s]

The height of delusions

I am not talking of ZELENSKY THE PRESENT PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE.

I am talking of the former Pro-Russian President of Ukraine, Mr Victor Yanukovich.

He was President of Ukraine as at 2014 when the revolution that swept off his government came and he had to flee to Moscow, Russia to save his life.

This is the beginning of the Ukrainaian crisis.

The root cause of the crisis.

The Ukrainaian used populist votes and pressure to remove A LEGITIMATE AND DULY ELECTED PRO- RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT IN UKRAINE.

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE IN NIGERIA.

IF THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE OF NIGERIA REVOLT AND REMOVE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOVERNMENT.

DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE PEACE IN NIGERIA LET ALONE THE NORTH.

THEY WILL CERTAINLY REVOLT.

Putin was even understanding he only took Crimea and went on to support the break away region of Luhansk and Dunesk region.

if he had responded military he would have even taken over Ukraine long before the west think of establishing a pro-west government.

THE PEOPLE OF UKRAINAIAN MADE A MISTAKE BY REMOVING A PRO-RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT.

NOT DEMOCRATICALLY BY VOTE.

But by revolution that was spearheaded and supported by the west and this was lead by the United states and Britain.

WHEN THE PRO-RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT WAS IN UKRAINE THE RUSSIANS DID NOT INVADE UKRAINE THEY ALLOW UKRAINE TO ADMINISTER THEIR AREAS CALLED CRIMEA which is of ethinic russian.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Ertugrul: 11:49am On May 17, 2022
Sltp:
you Western bots are the most dishonest bunch. What do you gain by lying through your teeth's in broad day light? America and by extension, the west are known for infiltrating sovereign nations, creating problems and divisions and when there is crisis, invade and eventually causing disasters.

Listen to yourself if what you wrote up there makes any sense. America came out outrightly to threaten military actions against Solomon's Island and this threat was carried by all major Western media, and here you are denying it. Do you need links to the media coverage of the crisis and america threat?

How can someone suggest that the West don't invade? Are you a paid bot? The British has invaded about 200 countries amd the numbers of countries invaded by America is also unimaginable.

And America openly threatened to invade Solomon's island for the same reason they invaded Cuba and you're here denying something that's in the open?

Shame on you!!!

Send the links from western media where military action is threatened against SI...
If you have an iota of sense you would know that geopolitics of pre and post colonial eras are different from todays politics...
In the past, military interventions were the easiest means to exert influence by bigger countries, today the world order is mainly rules based, of coz we have seen the USA break this by invading iraq...
If you have sense you would know that America did not invade cuba during the cold war era , yes America did enable its cuban proxies but it did not put boots on ground... America invade cuba during the war with Spain and pushed the Spaniards out of cuba, it helped Cuba gain independence , the fidel revolution ousted the government backed by Washington and allied itself with USSR....

Oga get sense and understand the strategic politics played by the west to exert their influence, rather than use military action to threaten a government they dont like, they find a way to take advantage of unrest within that country and bait the government...this is brilliant geopolitics at play...if Putin had sense, he would have done the same when his ally was overthrown...

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Igbofam: 11:50am On May 17, 2022
wink2015:

I am not talking of ZELENSKY THE PRESENT PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE.

I am talking of the former Pro-Russian President of Ukraine, Mr Victor Yanukovich.

He was President of Ukraine as at 2014 when the revolution that swept off his government came and he had to flee to Moscow, Russia to save his life.

This is the beginning of the Ukrainaian crisis.

The root cause of the crisis.

The Ukrainaian used populist votes and pressure to remove A LEGITIMATE AND DULY ELECTED PRO- RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT IN UKRAINE.

TAKE FOR EXAMPLE IN NIGERIA.

IF THE SOUTHERN PEOPLE OF NIGERIA REVOLT AND REMOVE PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI GOVERNMENT.

DO YOU THINK THERE WILL BE PEACE IN NIGERIA LET ALONE THE NORTH.

THEY WILL CERTAINLY REVOLT.

Putin was even understanding he only took Crimea and went on to support the break away region of Luhansk and Dunesk region.

if he had responded military he would have even taken over Ukraine long before the west think of establishing a pro-west government.

Do you realize that it was the citizens who overthrew their own government during a 5 day protest?

Yanukovych was not voted out by any populist vote. He was removed via mass protests in the country so I don't know where you are getting this twisted history of yours from.

Do you realize that the Russian puppet Yanukovych then caused that uprising when he refused to sign a trade agreement with EU because Russia told him not to?

He was a Puppet to Russia same way that Belarusian goat is to Russia.

Putin is hurt because he has lost control of Ukraine and not for any other reason. He wants Ukraine to remain his puppet like Belarus currently is.

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2022
IF UKRAINE DID NOT LOOK FOR TROUBLE BY OVERTHROWNING PRESIDENT VICTOR YANUKOVICH.

THE TROUBLES THAT THEY ARE PASSING THROUGH WOULD NOT HAVE ARISE.
Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Shadysen: 11:52am On May 17, 2022
almarthins:

Yisa did many miracles but Mohammed never performed a single one. He only claimed to have met angel Gabriel, whom gave him the Qur'an.

he was a bloody liar, this sokoto killing made me separate from my female friend Muslim, I condemn their prophet and she got angry. I don't think I will ever reconcile with her because I detest that Muslim mentality .

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by Igbofam: 11:54am On May 17, 2022
wink2015:
IF UKRAINE DID NOT LOOK FOR TROUBLE BY OVERTHROWNING PRESIDENT VICTOR YANUKOVICH.

THE TROUBLES THAT THEY ARE PASSING THROUGH WOULD NOT HAVE ARISE.

The people removed him because they were tired of being Russia's puppets and wanted to make their own rules and grow their own way without being oppressed and suppressed.

You may like Oppression or Suppression but there are still people in this world who value their freedom and who refuse to be mental slaves like you

1 Like

Re: Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) by wink2015(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

Do you realize that it was the citizens who overthrew their own government during a 5 day protest?

Do you realize that the Russian puppet Yanukovych then caused that uprising when he refused to sign a trade agreement with EU because Russia told him not to?

He was a Puppet to Russia same way that Belarusian goat is to Russia.

Putin is hurt because he has lost control of Ukraine and not for any other reason. He wants Ukraine to remain his puppet like Belarus currently is.

YOU DO NOT REMOVE A GOVERNMENT OF A COUNTRY BY POPULIST VIEWS OR BECAUSE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT IS UKRAINAIAN THINK THIS IS THE WAY FORWARD FOR THEIR COUNTRY.

Why did they not wait for elections.

Now Ukraine has lost CRIMEA a place the russian allowed them to administer based on the soviet days friendship the two country built together.

IN EVERY ACTION THERE IS REACTION.

Even the laws of physics and chemistry details the points.

IF THE UKRAINAIAN DID NOT FIND WAHALA.

WAHALA WOULD NOT HAVE FIND THEM.

COME TO THINK OF IT THE UKRAIANIAN WANT TO TAKE THE RUSSIAN SPEAKING REGION OF LUHANSK AND DONETSK ALONG WITH THEM TO THE WEST.

IF THE UKRAIANIAN WERE DEMOCRATIC ENOUGH THEY SHOULD HAVE ALLOWED THE RUSSIANS SPEAKING REGIONS TO HOLD A REFERENDUM TO DECIDES THEIR FUTURE.

BUT UKRAINE REFUSE TO GRANT INDEPENDENCE TO THE RUSSIAN SPEAKING AREAS AND THEY KEPT ON FIGHTING THEM FROM 2014.

AND THE UNITED NATION KEPT QUIET WHEN THE SOLDIERS IN THE RUSSIAN SPEAKING REGION WERE BEING KILLED BY UKRAINAIAN ARMY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.