Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:41 AM

How To Score A Band 8 In Your IELTS Without Stress By Just Practicing Once A Day - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score A Band 8 In Your IELTS Without Stress By Just Practicing Once A Day (147 Views)

Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / Save Time And Stress By Hiring A Competent Academic Writing Services Firm / 311 Not The Highest Jamb 2018 Score; A Blogger Scored 337 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score A Band 8 In Your IELTS Without Stress By Just Practicing Once A Day by Vickin12: 12:23am On May 17, 2022
What is IELTS?
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a set of tests meant to assist you in working, studying, or migrating to a country where English is the primary language. This covers Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

During the test, your abilities to listen, read, write, and communicate in English will be evaluated. The IELTS exam is scored on a scale of 1 to 9.

The British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia, and Cambridge English all own IELTS.

Why take IELTS?

You must be able to demonstrate a high level of English language competence if you want to work, reside, or study in an English-speaking country.

With 379 million speakers globally, English is the world's third most spoken language.

The ability to speak in the native language of the nation where you want to work or study offers numerous advantages. It is also necessary for employment prospects and community integration.

IELTS is the most widely used test for people who want to move to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom. More than 11,000 employers, universities, schools, and immigration agencies around the world recognize it, including 3,400 in the United States.

What IELTS score do I need?
The higher you can score in your IELTS, reflects a better understanding and ability to communicate in English. Each immigration body, university, workplace or institution will have specific IELTS score requirements. The score you need will depend on what you are looking to do in the country, i.e work or study.

Will you follow through on my training?

Will you take your relocation agenda seriously by implementing my strategies and following them to the latter?

Will you be consistent with an hour a day study?

You see, most people can be lazy, and many find it hard to follow simple instructions. Can you guarantee me you are not like them?

It’s not about getting into the program. It’s about following the exact strategies that have given my students a band 7.5 and above.

Are you up for that?

I can guarantee that you will get your desired band score if you follow my instructions to the “T”.

If you work the system, then the system will work for you!

And besides, I will be with you all the way through. All you need do is ask your questions, and within 24hrs you get a well-detailed answer.

So you have absolutely nothing to worry about. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Test Of English Proficiency / Pass Associate-android-developer Exam With Best Practice Questions - Certificati / Nairalanders Plz I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.