Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State (40948 Views)

Office Space To Let At Ajose Adeogun Victoria Island / Firm Writes Ambode Over Land Grabber Agency Harassment / Sango Ota Land For #350,000 Per Plot; And 2.1M Per Acre. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by tillaman(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2022
Bottomofpussy:
I knew dat his palace back den in ajah in 2004, he was brutal in land grabbing. His nephew was my friend back den. Many died in d process of forcefully acquiring people's land
no police station wey you wan report high chief Olumegbon for that island wey them no fear am
Last last all the lands wey him grab they no fit bury am pass 6ft

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by esthel(f): 7:15pm On May 17, 2022
tillaman:
High Chief Olumegbon do pass this one na where DSS dey during his reign of terror for Ajah that year
I hope this one meets with the same fate too
Person buy land una go sell the person land still kill am join if he confront una
today where is he, 6ft down.
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Spandau: 8:25pm On May 17, 2022
tillaman:
he passed already

Did he die peacefully or received the rewards of his misdeeds? Did he die horribly?
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by elitper: 8:33pm On May 17, 2022
Before nko? The word "Ogun" in Yoruba means bad juju nah.
Faller:
I fear who no Fear Ogun State embarassed

Capital of Everything Evil and Wicked
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Sportsolutions1: 2:31am On May 18, 2022
No rest for the wicked.
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Sportsolutions1: 2:32am On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:
No rest for the wicked.

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Sportsolutions1: 2:33am On May 18, 2022
Sportsolutions1:

Based on Our WhatsApp Broadcast Coin Update from The Maildrops Portal:

Last Week; May 11, 2022 - We started a new initiative called "The 24 Hours HUGE PROFITABILITY COINS".

The idea of this initiative is to Engage Our 10Dollars MailDrops Financial Students on Bullish Coins that they should Purchase and Keep Their Eyes on Every 24 Hours of The Day.

With This Initiative; We will not Only Remain Highly Profitable in The Crypto Market; We will also Increase The Mental Alacrity of Our Maildrops Subscribers to Staying Conversant with The Behaviour of Coins with Every 24 hours.

We Gave out Two Sets of 6 Bullish Coins to Purchase for Profitability within 24 Hours.

4 of The Coins are in Good Profits while averaging The Two Other Coins which are in less than 7% Deficit.

Financially and Mathematically;

If You Follow Through with Our Trading Instructions on these Coins;

Then; You would be in good profits by now.

6.60 + 670.23 + (-0.36) + 17.68 + (-6.18) + 24.13 = 712.1% Profits.

If you had invested $1 on each coins, it means that you had invested $10 in total.

By now - you would be in about $7.121 Profits within These past 5 Days.

If You had invested $10 on each of the coins, Then Your Total Investment would have been $100...
By now - you would be in about $71.21 within The Past 5 Days.

More Profiting have Already been gained on The Other Coins which were provided on May 11, 2022.

Trade Conclusion:

To All Our Subscribers; You May Swap All Your Coins back to Bitcoin to Sell To Us to Receive Your Profits if you are in need of some funds.

Mind You; Retain Your Capital so that You can continue to Trade on Our Coin Options Coming Up Soon Today.

Follow The Nairaland Sensitization Thread link below to learn more:

https://www.nairaland.com/6962164/financial-freedom-enlightenment-financially-free/2

#EmpowerYourself.
#InvestInYourself.

#FollowWhoKnowRoad.

Incase You are interested in susbcribing to the Maildrops Portal to be added to the broadcast list so you begin receiving updates on necessary coins to BUY, HOLD and SELL for MASSIVE and PASSIVE Guaranteed Profits; please use my username "SportSolutions1" as your Recommending Username when asked.

I'll earn a $5 BTC as Your Recommender.

The Good part of it all is that This $5 BTC Recommendation Fees is Recurring Every Month so far You continue to subscribe to the portal.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by omoyelemich(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2022
Thank God oooo,this wicked guy collected my Sister and her husband's plot of land with force at Iyesi Ota and the case is still with the police.
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 18, 2022
Himtulie247:
Another Land grabber Spotted shocked
Be careful before I grab your family land o. No joke with us omo onile.
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2022
Skyview01:

Be careful before I grab your family land o. No joke with us omo onile.
I dear you to come woooo ! The Land dey Sambisa Phase 1 . Just Adjacent to Shekau Phase II.. Behind ISSI Headquarters . Infront of ISWAP Tactical Command grin grin grin
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Bottomofpussy(m): 6:20pm On May 18, 2022
tillaman:
no police station wey you wan report high chief Olumegbon for that island wey them no fear am
Last last all the lands wey him grab they no fit bury am pass 6ft
.. ahswear dat man commit oo, i have slept in his palace twice, u need to see d boiz dat work der....dy had cars and dy live large as at 2004..
Re: Notorious Ota Land-Grabber Elijah Adeogun aka Killer Arrested In Ogun State by Natureuniverse2: 7:19pm On May 28, 2022
Adeogun Elijah is not a Murderer ,The Same People , Family , Accusing him ,Wrote Petitioned against him are at Loggerheads with him because they themselves wanted to take over Land..

it's a Land Disputes Matter ...Don't just Read Headlines and Jump into Conclusions Please .

Those that Wrote Petitions and Invited DSS are Human Beings with their Selfish Motives .

Petitions and DSS Arrest or Invitations doesn't make anyone Notorious or a Muderer..

Read and Click the Whole Matter here .

https://www.nairaland.com/7150130/adeogun-elijah-not-murderer-alledged#113258855

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / DIY: Construction Of 3 Units Of 4-bedrooms Terraces [Surulere-I]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.