Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,866 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught (70577 Views)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by deavicky(m): 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
I dey vex say them they spoil our name outside but laughter no allow me when he started dancing.

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by DICKstractor: 4:51pm On May 17, 2022
undecided

Whoever said crime doesn't pay needs to retrace his statement
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Draslo(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin
Zonefree:
They gave him a girlfriend cheesy cheesy

Imagine after beating him and they gave him a girlfriend like siofra or Iyaebe...double tragedy cry
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Cutehector(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2022
Zonefree:

Imagine after beating him and they gave him a girlfriend like siofra or Iyaebe...double tragedy cry
cheesy
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Bbbw: 5:34pm On May 17, 2022
Really

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by WilsonBright935: 5:35pm On May 17, 2022
As much as I don't support jungle justice, I also don't support this act of the community. This act of theirs can increase the rate at which people steal in that community.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by MetaPhysical: 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin

When devil wants to scater ya life patapata he go find you a girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by ifeanyiclement: 5:59pm On May 17, 2022
Classicpounds:
A thief identified as Aliyu John has been severely dealt with by residents of a neighborhood he went to steal from. The thief said to be a Nigerian was caught stealing a phone at Akotolane in Accra, the capital of Ghana.

After he was dealt with by the shop owner and residents around, he was given food to eat and to seal the game beautifully, they gave him a beautiful girlfriend to be with.

Meanwhile, before they did all these goodies to him, he was made to distill a dirty gutter with his bare hands after which he was given the food to eat. He was also made to bath and they changed his clothes for him. The thief was treated like a king even though he did something that society frowns on.

He was given four balls of banku with fish and he finished it all, a sign to indicate that he was starving and was on the verge of death. Take a look at some photos and videos from the scene below;

https://twitter.com/_rahims/status/1525652326450601989
It's a lie, Nigerians don't bear Aliyu John such names are peculiar to Ghanaians. Also his face fully identify him as a Ghanaian

2 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 17, 2022
Musty112:
As much as all of these catches the eyes, it is not the right thing to do. What message are we suppose to take from this? Steal and get this kind of treatment?. Laws and punishment are supposed to deter people in engaging in a particular act

I think they punished him by making him clean a gutter with bare hands.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by justicechichex: 6:01pm On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Oh no!

I see the rate of theft in Accra increasing by 100%, I see hungry and Hot youths going into stealing so that they can be fed and given girlfriends, I see girls becoming scarce in Ghana because thieves have inherited all of them.

I see a heavy protest in Accra in the coming months.

This I have seen.

Hehehehe..
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by addexx: 6:04pm On May 17, 2022
angry grin

If na naija now we for dey separate bones from tyre.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by VEHINTOLAR: 6:19pm On May 17, 2022
Chartey:

Have you watched the video? He said he's from Ogun State himself.
There are actually many Naija boys like that in Ghana with no skill, no education. How do they get jobs when they have nothing to offer? Their friends promise them heaven and when they get there, they realise life is not easy and they resort to crime.

If he said that,then my apologies. The point I was trying to make earlier was that crime has no colouration or nationality. Criminals are found everywhere; no single nationality should be stereotyped for criminality. I did not watch the video though.

Thanks for your decent response.

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Chijioke4535(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2022
He was not beaten oo
Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by DKM123: 6:35pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian men steady disgracing Nigeria everywhere they go. See how this one is humble but if it involved cursing and beating his Nigerian girlfriend now, he will turn to Voltron.
Imagine an illiterate Ghanaian disgracing him to the whole world and insinuating that his fellow Nigerian men are all thieves in Ghana. Kai!
This ones parents probably told him to live a decent life but he said no, he wants to do yahoo in Ghana and buy venza. Greedy thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Acidbath: 6:47pm On May 17, 2022
Mumu girl agree to date thief.

Some females can date anything.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Gben5: 6:53pm On May 17, 2022
the boy was never beaten and never clear gutter with his bear hand...get ur facts right

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Gomojamm: 6:55pm On May 17, 2022
Earthquakes:
The Nigerian Thief is lucky he didn't steal in Nigeria, else his Nigerians brothers would be jeering his barbecue

Thanks you Ghanian for sparing a life, infact for this kind act, Ghana jollof is the best
True.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by lookingfly: 7:19pm On May 17, 2022
Classicpounds:
A thief identified as Aliyu John has been severely dealt with by residents of a neighborhood he went to steal from. The thief said to be a Nigerian was caught stealing a phone at Akotolane in Accra, the capital of Ghana.

After he was dealt with by the shop owner and residents around, he was given food to eat and to seal the game beautifully, they gave him a beautiful girlfriend to be with.

Meanwhile, before they did all these goodies to him, he was made to distill a dirty gutter with his bare hands after which he was given the food to eat. He was also made to bath and they changed his clothes for him. The thief was treated like a king even though he did something that society frowns on.

He was given four balls of banku with fish and he finished it all, a sign to indicate that he was starving and was on the verge of death. Take a look at some photos and videos from the scene below;

for naija, you go hear where the tire! cry

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Musty112: 7:31pm On May 17, 2022
Prophetmohamned:
Go and set him ablaze, allauakbar.

I don't know if it is hate in you that makes you so blind to the fact that I said law and punishment (law means take him to the appropriate quarters like the court, and let the court sentence him which is the punishment). Don't comment if there is no need or understanding of what is going on. It just makes you seem stupid
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by AlphaTaikun: 7:36pm On May 17, 2022
Classicpounds:

LMAO... grin Thanks to the Ga people of Accra for punishing him before finally taking care of him. (Ga people are ancestrally related to Yorubas and migrated centuries ago to settle in what is now known as the Accra area. A delegation of the Ga king and people visited the royal palace of the Ooni of Ife recently to rekindle the ancestral ties).

To Brian A, my New York-based childhood school buddy, I hail
your Ga people!
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 17, 2022
Which girlfriend , una go just add jara to some stories.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Oh no!

I see the rate of theft in Accra increasing by 100%, I see hungry and Hot youths going into stealing so that they can be fed and given girlfriends, I see girls becoming scarce in Ghana because thieves have inherited all of them.

I see a heavy protest in Accra in the coming months.

This I have seen.
This guy is hilarious. grin
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by dammyco(m): 7:57pm On May 17, 2022
Did he knack the girlfriend they gave him.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Exjoker(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2022
Nigerian thief beaters, will beat you, then give you food and energy drink to regain your strength so that they will continue beating you again...

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by AlphaTaikun: 8:32pm On May 17, 2022
Chartey:

Have you watched the video? He said he's from Ogun State himself.
There are actually many Naija boys like that in Ghana with no skill, no education. How do they get jobs when they have nothing to offer? Their friends promise them heaven and when they get there, they realise life is not easy and they resort to crime.
Hang on a minute...

The name combos... Aliyu John or John Aliyu are NOT names from Ogun State in Yorubaland. Most Yorubas who bear Aliyu as surnames are usually Muslims.

NOTE:
Aminu is another Muslim
family surname Yorubas bear.
The Nigerian-American brothers and U.S. NBA players, Alade and
Al-farouk Aminu have a paternal
grandfather who was an Oba Aminu or king in Yorubaland.

I know of the former Nigerian Olympic athlete 'Deji Aliyu from
Ondo State though.

It is people from the xtian-dominated areas of the Middle Belt states in Nigeria that would bear a name such as Aliyu John or John Aliyu.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Musty112: 8:35pm On May 17, 2022
[quote author=Prophetmohamned post=112928553]the laws that is working /active in the North abi? If you are pained that they are kind to the thief, go and set him ablaze. Fanatics. [/quote

O dindinrin sha and I can see traces of breastmilk on your lips. Come on run home to mama
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Emdebby2: 8:59pm On May 17, 2022
Is the girl homeless, fatherless and motherless?
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2022
The girl go be like so na thief Una find give me as a boyfriend ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out / Man Catches A Guy Who Duped Him 2years Ago Outside A Bank In Surulere &grabs Him / True Story Of The lady Who 'Went Mad After She Was Dropped By A Lexus Jeep'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.