Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application (45982 Views)

Sweden Officially Joins NATO, Ending Decades Of Neutrality / Finland And Sweden Submit NATO Application Hand In Hand. / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by gennny: 5:08pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
There death warrant will be signed by Putin very soon!

By fooling himself in Ukraine, loosing men and resources for a weak Ukraine.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Minjim: 5:08pm On May 17, 2022
Amayabor1:

This how you people comment with ignorance. Your ignorant comment is not surprising to me o. It is people that liked your ignorant comment that am surprised at.

Ukraine is not in NATO. NATO couldn't have entered the war. If Sweden and Finland formally become a member of Nato, let Russia attack them.

Poland is a member of Nato. it shares boundary with Russia. Some of Nato's weapons to Ukriane come through Poland. Let Russia attack Poland na.

Putin has been barking at Poland since Feb 24th but he dare not attack them

4 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2022
Minjim:

As long as the UK, US, Germany, Canada and France support them, that Turkey's opposition is merely a smokescreen
How about Iran, Irag & Afganistan coming inside the picture, allying with Russia. Does that scare you?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2022
Amayabor1:

Lol. Spoken English on Nairaland?
I don't expect you to understand. Do i?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Excuzeme: 5:14pm On May 17, 2022
chineduuu3:
Finally, this war has exposed[b] the weaknesses of Russian army and their glorified capabilities[/b]. After the war, Ukraine will rebuild and with the support of the international community they will do that swimmingly. As for the wounded bear (Russia), the damage has been done.

I am sure that you are aware that despite all the noise, the support of America, NATO and the 28 Countries of the EU, the Neo-Nazis of the Azorv Battalion who were using Children as Human Shield at the Azorv Steel Plant, finally SURRENDERED to Russia TODAY. ..... Despite all the "We will not surrender" Propaganda of Comedian Zelensky.
MARIUPOL is a Conquered City and firmly, totally in Russian hands.

That is the "Weakness" of Russia
. undecided undecided grin grin

I am sure that Russia will also not REBUILD, if it needed to, with the Value of the Russian Currency attaining FIVE TIMES it's Pre-War Value, as of Today. shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Igbofam: 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
I don't expect you to understand. Do i?

You are grammatically wrong. There was no need to add DO I at the end of the sentence.

You already made a statement of fact "I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND". By including DO I you turned your fact into a doubt. In other words you were doubting your own words in this context which is ridiculous.

Stick to typing in your local dialect
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Alusiizizi(m): 5:18pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

There is nothing Putin can do beyond his usual rhetoric.

As at now Russia cannot fight on 3 fronts. They are already overstretched as it is

Usual rhetoric you say?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by swedbase(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You think Sweden is your zoo country? We are waiting for putin pussy
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Are you aware that Turkey is also against Finland joining NATO?
Just keep kwayet.
Turkey or Chicken can pull out of NATO nnjoin Russia.
The Koko is that Putin ll fail, Russia ll fall.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Mccullum: 5:20pm On May 17, 2022
subsidywise18:

Well, maybe.

Does not make it right for countries with nuclear weapons to invade other countries...that goes especially for Russia and the USA.

YES, I CONCURRED
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Newton2024: 5:21pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Are you a muslim? I mean a follower of fake prophet Muhammed?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by lecowas: 5:22pm On May 17, 2022
ken6488:

Sweeden and NATO in NATO means future escalations is close

US has gotten more than 840km border with Russia now, all thanks to putin's lack of diplomacy. Both has ICBM, ICBM traveling at Mach 5 can destroy Russia under 5minutes because it won't need to travel thousands of miles again. This is called check mate. U guys should think

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 5:23pm On May 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

Just keep kwayet.
Turkey or Chicken can pull out of NATO nnjoin Russia.
The Koko is that Putin ll fail, Russia ll fall.
My love, please don't be deceived. Russia is the undefeated champions of the world.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by swedbase(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2022
jrusky:
I stand with Sweden 100% Putin can rot in hell bastard mothefucker bitch.

Thank you bro. We love you
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Bbbw: 5:25pm On May 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 5:26pm On May 17, 2022
swedbase:

You think Sweden is your zoo country? We are waiting for putin pussy
If shit happens, you are a dead man. Pray the crisis doesn't escalates.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 5:28pm On May 17, 2022
Newton2024:
Are you a muslim? I mean a follower of fake prophet Muhammed?
Fuvk prophet Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by gbigbega: 5:28pm On May 17, 2022
Can you all see how NATO is doing everything to start a world war?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Cubalabloo(m): 5:30pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

You are grammatically wrong. There was no need to add DO I at the end of the sentence.

You already made a statement of fact "I DID NOT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND". By including DO I you turned your fact into a doubt. In other words you were doubting your own words in this context which is ridiculous.

Stick to typing in your local dialect
I gave you room.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by uchennaq(m): 5:32pm On May 17, 2022
Psychopathic Vladmin Putin does not know what he got himself into till the end of the war. The truth is he will go to jail, it's only time that will tell.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Newton2024: 5:33pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
Fuvk prophet Muhammed.
I asked because all Islam'ic terr-orists are in surpport of mass murderer Putin.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by jrusky(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2022
swedbase:

Thank you bro. We love you

God bless bro.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by alcuin(m): 5:35pm On May 17, 2022
Funny people on Nairaland thinking this is APC, PDP politics.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 17, 2022
NATO is not Ukraine. Injury to one is injury to all. Russia really need to give peace a chance because if Putin tries anything against Finland or Sweden then he should expect equal or greater measure of Force. This time, I see counter attack instead of defense as the case of Ukraine
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by uchennaq(m): 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
gbigbega:
Can you all see how NATO is doing everything to start a world war?

How? Big MUMU!! Have you ever heard that any NATO member country invaded another nation? NEVER! Because they are too civilized for such. Putin is a rabid dog that needs to be tamed.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by huptin(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

There is nothing Putin can do beyond his usual rhetoric.

As at now Russia cannot fight on 3 fronts. They are already overstretched as it is

Are they even fighting well on one front?
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by jonnyjustcome22: 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
Cubalabloo:
You know there country more than them.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by RSVP: 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
ashatoda:

Guy you wicked o see as you dey give am back to back���� but sincerely do these Russian dumb supporters think it's easy to fight a war on 3 different fronts simultaneously. Let's grow beyond emotional attachments. If Ukraine is peppering Russia's yansh like this you expect other countries to now sit back and wait till he decides to invade them before arming themselves. Abeg make una go sleep

Most people supporting potting just have hatred for USA.
He may have a nuclear or something that would wipe off half of the earth which is unknown to the west but he's definitely not going to win this war.
Russians should put that guy to sleep real quick before they price what they'd regret later... His citizens won't be spared when the time comes.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Tareq1105: 5:58pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

Shit isn't going to happen because we already cleaned the shit using the Russian flag

Cubalabloo and Igbofam should be great friends. You guys are very interesting.
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by guywitzerogal(m): 6:10pm On May 17, 2022
Igbofam:

You called it MY LAND and you said CLOSE TO YOUR HOUSE. Did I cross into your land?

My land is my territorial right and what I choose to do on it is none of your business.

try to read more about Russia and Nato and you will understand
Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Igbofam: 6:20pm On May 17, 2022
guywitzerogal:
try to read more about Russia and Nato and you will understand

You need to take your own advice.

Why does Russia feel threatened about NATO?

Austria, Cyprus, Ireland, Malta, and Switzerland are all not being threatened by the presence of NATO countries around them and sharing borders with them so why does Russia feel threatened by NATO.

NATO is defensive by nature and not offensive. Could it be that Russia feels threatened because they actually planned to attack some of those countries like they did to Ukraine and they know the only ones who can stop their advancement is NATO?

Why do they feel threatened?

3 Likes

Re: Sweden Officially Signs NATO Application by Igbofam: 6:22pm On May 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

Cubalabloo and Igbofam should be great friends. You guys are very interesting.

I don't make friends with Russian bots. Their IQ is smaller than an atom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Paul Mackenzie Nthenge Told Followers To Starve Themselves, At Least 21 Dead / Everything To Know About Ekweremadu, Wife Jail Term / "Merchant Of Death" & Arms Dealer Viktor Bout Joins Russian Parliament (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.