Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen (30534 Views)

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) / 13 Years After Going To Prison For Carrying Cocaine See How Changed Uche Odoputa / Ikechukwu Onunaku: 'I Was Kidnapped By SARS, Made To Exhaust My ATM Allowance' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:22pm On May 17, 2022
Nollywood actor Uche Odoputa has raised alarm over the abduction of his father Kenneth Odoputa by kidnappers.

The actor took to Instagram seeking support and prayers for the safe return of his dad who was abducted two weeks ago.

Alongside a photo of his father, he wrote: “Friends please join me in praying for my father’s safe return from the hands of kidnappers that took him for over two weeks now Mr Kenneth Odoputa.”

Celebrities sympathised with the actor in the comment section as they prayed for his father’s safe return.

“The Lord will bring him back safe and grant you and your family strength in these trying times,” Chidi Mokeme wrote.

Filmmaker Afam Okereke wrote: “God this is an experience I can’t wish even my enemy. May the good Lord take control, keep him safe and return him to us.”

Source: Daily Post

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Urheadmaster(m): 1:23pm On May 17, 2022
Security challenges in Nigeria nowadays baffles me sad

The association of Nigeria actors will do the needful things for his safe return undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by blazingblender(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2022
First of all report to the police
And please who edited that first picture??
Well your dad will regain his freedom amen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Omihanifa: 1:26pm On May 17, 2022
The insecurity is just too much
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by shigishege: 1:31pm On May 17, 2022
grin grin grin no be only kidnap. Watin be our business there.

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by gerrardomendes(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Seyiemath(m): 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
hmmmmm
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Afonjamuslim24(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria is in ruins. Nothing is working here!
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by nauto: 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
Nawa
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Emekaonline: 1:41pm On May 17, 2022
That is what you breed in the East. So deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by IPIGSRMUMU: 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorists doing what they do best - terrorizing the people of AfghenEastern.
Like Boko Haram like IPOB terrorist.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by ryloy: 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Can't believe a once peaceful nation now a battleground for kidnappers.

Biafra... dont generalise

7 Likes

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
Eastern Well done

2 Likes

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by harmargedon: 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
sad
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by millionboi(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
Kidnappers on d loose
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by deedeemob(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
Omo the photoshop in that first pic no follow at all.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by BanevsJoker(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2022
The actor said kidnappers, OP said unknown gunmen.
Well, agenda must agend.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Ojogooor(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
Too bad
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by updatedws: 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
very sad... economic hardship is d cause of insecurity in the land. nothing more.

to japa, visit https://scholarshipmenu.com
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by chymes0359(m): 1:43pm On May 17, 2022
Am planning to relocate to east especially Onitsha, but with the happening here and there ..

Am having a cold feet on my plans.

The Incumbent state Governor should militarize the whole place with strong arm force and heavy artilary..

The miscreants have taken it to another level, one can't be home and be safe again..
I left Maidguri to Adamawa because of Boko Haram and herdmen, now thinking of coming home makes me feel that the Egypt is better than Home.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by PlayerMeji: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
hmmm
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by SmartGeneral: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
shocked
IPIGSRMUMU:
Mkpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorists doing what they do best - terrorizing the people of AfghenEastern.
Like Boko Haram like IPOB terrorist.

This is harsh and not in anyway related to the topic at hand, don't you think so?

I didn't see you wish the man a safe return but sounded like an empty drum.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by KingKO22: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Ok
Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by Millimann: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
Unknown kidnappers. Not Unknown Gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by KipeDadiya: 1:44pm On May 17, 2022
The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians .
After this unimaginable terrible 8yrs some are still campaigning for another ancestor to run the affairs of over 200million vibrant populace …
We deserve no pity

Hope your Dad is found safe Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by pillager: 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
BanevsJoker:
The actor said kidnappers, OP said unknown gunmen.
Well, agenda must agend.
Are you admitting low key who UGMs are?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen by yahwehpickin(m): 1:45pm On May 17, 2022
You mean kidnappers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sosovibez: Asomugha Sonia Involved In Motor Accident (Photos) / Pictures Of Iyanya Before And Now / Fans Gift Mercy Eke $10k On Her Birthday (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.