Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) (63320 Views)

Uche Odoputa's Father Kidnapped By Unknown Gunmen / Nfasis Weds In T-shirt Ripped Jeans; Wife Diana Vargas de Garcia In Wedding Gown / 13 Years After Going To Prison For Carrying Cocaine See How Changed Uche Odoputa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 10:34am On Jul 16, 2022
Popular Nollywood actor, Uche Odoputa is married, and he took to his Instagram handle to share photos from his wedding, which held in the United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

He thanked those who honored them on their big day and apologised for "somethings we didn’t do right."

He wrote;

"My wife and I wants to say a very Big thank you to All that made Our day a success,We also know that there are somethings we didn't do right..we are only but Human please forgive Us, Our guest from all over the world, our parents/family, our sponsor, all our vendors Etc ..you all are wonderful and we love You All.#NgUc22"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgB7B-Er7NT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by thesicilian: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2022
This guy is a legend. Congrats to him

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
Taking a critical look at the intensity to which that br**st is fallen, Ichie I can bet my centre balls if you happen to give birth to more than two kids, ulcer fit catch the third one cuz he'd really be starved of breast milk sad

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by dollynnn(f): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2022
His second wedding?

I have always thought he was married

30 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by KristaPretty(f): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
heendrix:
Taking a critical look at the intensity to which that br**st is fallen, Ichie I can bet my centre balls if you happen to give birth to more than two kids, ulcer fit catch the third one cuz he'd really be starved of breast milk sad

Your woman would surely be starved of healthy milk as well considering how sagged and ugly your ball sack looks. Her breasts look better

T for tenks

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2022
Has his father been found before wedding this anaba aghalu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2022
I have always loved this Guy for his proficiency in English Language. And not the Actors we have now, who present a narrative essay/speech in present & present continuous tense. Although na another person language shaaa.
Meanwhile, Congratulations Elder Bros!

33 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by BadNews: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Money Is Really Good

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by somez(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
See as UK done fresh my guy. Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by tommy589(m): 9:53pm On Jul 16, 2022
Never say die!

" It is not in never falling,but in rising each time we fall" His resilience after his drug imprisonment proves comeback is possible with determination

26 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by PennywysCares(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
cheesy

Baba no wan cook African jollof here in Nigeria make people follow chop

2 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by kenedy175(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Wow!! Always thought he was a married man

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by MasterSima(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Congrat to him.Please why is he kneeling down HUH?
Mad people imagine me kneeling to my problem and responsibility.
Mad people

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Venom11(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
heendrix:
Fvck brv yu... Need Jesus lmao

3 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Popular Nollywood actor, Uche Odoputa is married, and he took to his Instagram handle to share photos from his wedding, which held in the United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

He thanked those who honored them on their big day and apologised for "somethings we didn’t do right."

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgB7B-Er7NT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In a white man's LAND?

CONGRAT BRO

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by abobote: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tony Umez the second.
Congrats
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by FuckDModz: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
grin

OG
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by WibusJaga: 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2022
Thank God for Oyibo wedding. Very simple. If na here, dem go expect you to feed multitude.
But I no go lie u, party food de sweet sha. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
This guy nah ex convict ooo shocked

4 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
MasterSima:
Mad people

No be curse una dey place on yourself so?

Be positive, Oga.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Great, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by gulfer: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Why do I have to believe this bushpath is in the UK and not Afarauku in Obiapo local government area, Anambra State. Abeg, who's fooling whom here angry angry angry angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
This is what happens to ladies who run to the abroad for greener pastures.
them go remeber home when marriage reach.

1 Like

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by LIGHTROOM: 9:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tunubu will not be happy

4 Likes

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2022
I do not really understand this obsession with the social media. Must everything be posted on the social media? This is obviously a private wedding.

Now he has posted it on the social media bringing unsolicited attention to his sojourn abroad again.

Was he not the one caught with drug by ndlea and convicted awhile back? undecided

I hope he will just calm down and protect his new partner and family. Happy married life to the couple.
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by abobote: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
MasterSima:
Mad people
You no sabi that guy, even for movies na so him de knee down for girls
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
Fresh Bobo. Happy married life
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Melodistic(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
This guy like to dey kneel for woman for film sha.. it's been long I have watched his movie.. he's doing well now.. congrats
Re: Actor Uche Odoputa Weds In The UK (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2022
I can't forget this hilarious guy Role in Husband of Lagos. Very wonderful man. And he speaks so fluently . And always proud of his Igbo accent. He is a Real Nigga. God bless him but I thought he had been married. Did he divorce ? Congratulations to Big Boss

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Lady Whose Pant Was Removed By ''Pastor'' Reacts Over Trending Pictures. / Nude Photos: Christabel Ekeh May Have Broken Section 278 Of Ghana's Criminal Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.