Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,641 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) (36808 Views)

Rapper Falz Takes To Lagos Streets With His Ice Cream Truck / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by ThePlugg(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2022
Nice one Dababy
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by ThePlugg(m): 8:47am On May 18, 2022
Day 2 niqqa? Seriously? And David sef no understand grin grin grin
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by emperordelis(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2022
Short men with heavy hunchback causing neck chains
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On May 18, 2022
benjackugo:
More

That Mama's face is epic grin... irrelevant news
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by toujurs: 8:52am On May 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
There are two states in Nigeria.... Lagos and Others
Lagos is over hyped. Please lets stop promoting nonsense. Look at the people around david and da baby, do they look like they feed well . Hunger and suffer dey this lagos.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Dennisbulkan: 8:54am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
grin but why is that old man looking there, why is she even there begin with!
Woman

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Elidrisy20: 8:58am On May 18, 2022
Wetin that woman dey look like that? grin
Maybe she saw a ripe skull, filled with dollars
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Mendy101: 9:02am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
grin but what is that old woman looking for there, why is she even there to begin with!
It's Lagos, she might be going about her business and the crowd got her stuck there..
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by A67BB: 9:02am On May 18, 2022
See gold
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by baretalk: 9:03am On May 18, 2022
anonimi:

I asked you since you are his fan shouting nice one upandan.
So you don’t know if Davido is a criminal tax evader who should be in jail?
Thunder fire your papa, wetin concern your papa with who I like. Jobless fool. Go and play with your jobless kind.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by blowjohn(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2022
Pls bring Nas.
Or U2.

I'll use my salary to watch those 2 artists.
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by bigpicture001: 9:05am On May 18, 2022
Kleverbay:
Da Baby

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 480/$

Cashapp funds 500/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 430/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 410/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 380/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin 610

Rmb 95#

iTunes card 400/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 450/$

Steam wallet gift card 400/$

Apple gift card 420/$

Sephora gift card 410/$

Razergold 480/$

Google play store 400/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp or call

WhatsApp
+2 3 4 90 7 179 6335

Azaman!
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2022
ThePlugg:
Day 2 niqqa? Seriously? And David sef no understand grin grin grin
What does that mean? Isn't that supposed to mean 2nd day with my nigga?

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Adimwellloaded: 9:08am On May 18, 2022
Nice obe, Davido
Meanwhile, come buy land for inside the new banana island wey dey for Portharcourt.
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ny76izWLRs

American Rapper DaBaby And Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets, Thrill Fans (Photos, Video)

American rapper, Jonathan Kirk, popularly known as DaBaby, on Tuesday stormed the streets of Lagos with Nigerian artiste, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared by the rapper on his Instagram page, Davido and DaBaby were walking down a street in Lagos and they were greeted with cheers from fans.

DaBaby had landed in Lagos on Monday to visit Davido.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdq5lEXpXtJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In the video, Davido revealed that they were in Lagos Island.

Davido and DaBaby shot videos of their musical performances in Lagos streets while a crowd of their fans in Lagos cheered them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420231/american-rapper-dababy-davido-shoot-music-video-lagos-streets-thrill-fans-photos-video/

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Kpengla(m): 9:08am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
grin but what is that old woman looking for there, why is she even there to begin with!

She dey find wetin to chop
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Ghostnick: 9:08am On May 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SUk673n4wA learn it here not the hard way
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by angelina08(f): 9:13am On May 18, 2022
They no get problem angry
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Voiceofthestree: 9:19am On May 18, 2022
Kleverbay:
Da Baby

We buy funds and gift cards @ good rate and we don't delay payment and if you can be supplying me on a daily basis you can come as well check following list and rate and if you want to buy any of this you can contact me on Whatsapp if I have it available

zelle funds 480/$

Cashapp funds 500/$ I have both Male tag and female tag and I have U.K account to receive funds

Greendot funds 420/$

Apple pay funds 430/$

Ethereum ask for rate

Chime funds 410/$

Robinhood funds 450/$

Venmo funds 380/$

Gemini funds 400/$

Movo funds 380/$

Bitcoin 610

Rmb 95#

iTunes card 400/$

Amazon card both ecode and physical code 450/$

Steam wallet gift card 400/$

Apple gift card 420/$

Sephora gift card 410/$

Razergold 480/$

Google play store 400/$

Visa gift card & one vanilla rate is 420/$

I buy all type of gift cards and all type of funds
God bless you as you patronize us

Whatsapp or call

WhatsApp
+2 3 4 90 7 179 6335

This guy nah scammer don’t deal with him
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Smartgunna: 9:21am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:

Waiting for when palliatives will be distributed
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Awise09(m): 9:23am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
omo you don forget say na Lagos?
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by suffering: 9:37am On May 18, 2022
Davido is taller than Dababy? Damn, the guy is short. Let’s hope this is not another case where the akata will refuse to promote the song on social media. Davido should make them sign legal agreements to avoid another Meek Mill situation.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:

Eee tire me self ,local man just weak
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2022
emperordelis:
Short men with heavy hunchback causing neck chains

Buy your own shebi you tall

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:40am On May 18, 2022
Idiko1:
Importing useless life and idiocy into Nigeria!!!!

Which one your papa import

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Ellasure: 9:41am On May 18, 2022
Very good idea.

Davido continue the good work.

You are doing well.
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Dreadlock69(m): 9:42am On May 18, 2022
Neimar:
Wetin dem wan sing sef? undecided

Try listen to rockstar dababy ft Roddy rich
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Raph82(m): 9:43am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
You saw her too? You took the exact question out of my mouth. Mama too wan roll with the big boys.
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Raph82(m): 9:50am On May 18, 2022
majamajic:
Balogun and Tinubu sq , near savannah bank , lagos island
You don Waka the whole of Lagos finish
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by teeshet: 9:54am On May 18, 2022
Sweetplum:
Da baby is a cool boy
will you fùck him?
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by dalass(f): 9:56am On May 18, 2022
anonimi:

When will our football teams do so well so that their counterparts from the rest of the world will be unpopular in Nigeria

You are right. Once we get the football stuff right, most of the money spent on foreign clubs by Nigerians will stay here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by joe1309: 9:57am On May 18, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Davido putting Nigeria on the spot for good reasons

Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid are better brand ambassadors of Nigeria than the so called career diplomats sitting idle in different consulate around the world nor be lie you talk, na them be our diplomats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Bbnaija: Ex-Housemate, Debie-Rise & Guitar Inseparable In New Photo / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.