Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,616 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) (36807 Views)

Rapper Falz Takes To Lagos Streets With His Ice Cream Truck / EndSARS: Peter Okoye Protests, Storms Lagos Streets / Akon Eating Roasted Corn On Lagos Streets (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by edosignature(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2022
Instead of going overseas to make videos, he bring them over to make videos. So proud of Nigeria & Nigerians.

Nigeria can be great & be more peaceful only if we act & do right.

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Allisgud: 10:04am On May 18, 2022
If I were davido,I will be promoting our rapper by inviting them to this kind opportunity, Nigeria is not only afro beat genre,we gat rappers,his rapenergy remind me of dagrin

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Daniluv1(m): 10:04am On May 18, 2022
LagosToyota:
Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by me.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on me.

You must be of good behaviour o.
I am tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please.

WhatsApp only -09060.084.255

You for just say you need person for ritual na SMH
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 18, 2022
teeshet:
will you fùck him?
Will you v sex with just anybody?
Do you v honor or dignity?
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Simba00007(m): 10:37am On May 18, 2022
naijainstinct:
Lagos State, Nigeria
Know that and know peace
you missed the point dawg
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Simba00007(m): 10:43am On May 18, 2022
ThePlugg:
Day 2 niqqa? Seriously? And David sef no understand grin grin grin
The thing touch me self grin
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Simba00007(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2022
Since they didn't let MI meet Rozay,atleast OBO should setup Dababy with the chairman

My one center though grin
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by anonimi: 10:53am On May 18, 2022
dalass:
You are right. Once we get the football stuff right, most of the money spent on foreign clubs by Nigerians will stay here. grin

So in line with the message of your profile picture, will you focus on the work of getting our football stuff right, or you don’t want most of the money spent on foreign clubs to stay here ni

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by lastchild: 11:34am On May 18, 2022
NoQualmz:

Lagos like Abuja isn’t a state.

Know this and know peace
what are they
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by DSoj(m): 11:40am On May 18, 2022
The director don hammer. I'm sure its Clarence Peters
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Favmil101(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
embarassed but what is that old woman looking for there.
oh you think say na only u Sabi groove
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Favmil101(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
I had to google this rapper yesterday to know that he even existed. Nigerian musicians have done so well that they practically made their counterparts from the rest of the world unpopular in Nigeria.
You are simply outdated if you actually google that guy.

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by pacespot(m): 11:54am On May 18, 2022
Weyin that old woman dey do there
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Dpaulie(m): 11:56am On May 18, 2022
Okoroawusa:
There are two states in Nigeria.... Lagos and Others
Little children can argue and fight over anything
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Travelista(f): 1:09pm On May 18, 2022
What kind of heels/lifts is DaBaby wearing to be almost the same height at Davido? shocked

Dude’s like 5’4”, 5’6” tops.
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Bamz(m): 1:21pm On May 18, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Iya Abeke dey there grin

You sef see am, you're a bad guyz grin

1 Like

Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Elock1: 1:25pm On May 18, 2022
fayetegany:
I was looking for this comment grin

Mama be looking like she's lost
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:19pm On May 18, 2022
OBO tí gbé won saré
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Bigpapi1: 2:23pm On May 18, 2022
Baddest your face show
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by ekukeku(m): 3:08pm On May 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Their brains have expired.

They're so poor that all they have is money, stolen money....no pride in that.

They're suffering from poverty of the soul according to Beautiful Nubia.

May God heal their souls
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Enumerator(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
Thought i was the only one that noticed her
fayetegany:
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Enumerator(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2022
cheesy right
SmartPolician:
I had to google this rapper yesterday to know that he even existed. Nigerian musicians have done so well that they practically made their counterparts from the rest of the world unpopular in Nigeria.
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by proxillin(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2022
at the back of my office and i no know...

how ??

These skyscrappers can block out noise sha...
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Alaganature09(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
Da baby get mind smoke Naija weed? Body go tell am very soon...
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Komu1048(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2022
snott:
grin grin mama didn't understand what was going on. Nobody should push her ooo.

Incase you need a website or you want to be a blogger, contact me. Let me help you make money.

Mama was disappointed, he thought the bulvanaire want to share money
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Pootle: 4:32pm On May 18, 2022
if to say zazoo dey naija em fr dey der
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
It means that you focus too much only on local content, Dababy is very popular even in Nigeria. Are you living in a cave?
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by Minajesty18(f): 5:47pm On May 18, 2022
benjackugo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ny76izWLRs

American Rapper DaBaby And Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets, Thrill Fans (Photos, Video)

American rapper, Jonathan Kirk, popularly known as DaBaby, on Tuesday stormed the streets of Lagos with Nigerian artiste, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared by the rapper on his Instagram page, Davido and DaBaby were walking down a street in Lagos and they were greeted with cheers from fans.

DaBaby had landed in Lagos on Monday to visit Davido.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cdq5lEXpXtJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In the video, Davido revealed that they were in Lagos Island.

Davido and DaBaby shot videos of their musical performances in Lagos streets while a crowd of their fans in Lagos cheered them.

https://igberetvnews.com/1420231/american-rapper-dababy-davido-shoot-music-video-lagos-streets-thrill-fans-photos-video/

Don't even know who's taller between both�
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by ejieddy: 6:46pm On May 18, 2022
Street!
Re: American Rapper DaBaby & Davido Shoot Music Video In Lagos Streets (Pics, Video) by ikorodureporta: 6:11am On May 19, 2022
Davido the real G... Ajebo that doesn't behave like one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Stunning In New Photos / Bbnaija: Ex-Housemate, Debie-Rise & Guitar Inseparable In New Photo / Sonia Ogiri Involved In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.