Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Crying For Help - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Crying For Help (149 Views)

Anambra: Ogbaru Flood Kills 25,000 Birds, Farmer Cries For Help / Help!!! My Bird Is Crying / A Plea For Help..how Fulani Cattle Destroyed A Farm Of A Struggling Youth In Kad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crying For Help by oluadeez: 7:19am On May 18, 2022
Pls good people of NL, I really need your help because I don't even know the way forward again life, I am a graduate of aquaculture and and done some manial job which one of it even lead me to prison(custody), after which I gather some fund there I came back for the second time to raise fish but on the third month in the process the fish pond was dragged and almost all the fish was parked by unknown within a night, I borrow money from different loan app to raise them to that level, but the last one I borrowed I squandered it in attempt to raise the money to pay the previous loan, pls to cut the story sort, I plead for your help to atleast raise funds to settle all the loans because there threat is making me loose Life more and more, pls help ,08056138867

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale / Farming Can Always Be Made Easy With The Right Implement / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.