Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,834 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way (420 Views)

Was My Boss Right For Sacking Me Because I Was Hypotized. / My Boss Almost Killed Me Today Because I Have Not Packed From His Apartment. / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by oluadeez: 7:27am On May 18, 2022
Pls good people of NL, I really need your help because I don't even know the way forward again life, I am a graduate of aquaculture and and done some manial job which one of it even lead me to prison(custody), after which I gather some fund there I came back for the second time to raise fish but on the third month in the process the fish pond was dragged and almost all the fish were parked, I borrow money from different loan app to raise it to that level, but the last one I borrowed I squandered it in attempt to raise the money to pay the previous loan, pls to cut the story sort, I plead for your help to atleast raise funds to settle all the loans because there threat is making me loose Life more and more
Re: Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by Pierohandsome: 7:37am On May 18, 2022
oluadeez:
Pls good people of NL, I really need your help because I don't even know the way forward again life, I am a graduate of aquaculture and and done some manial job which one of it even lead me to prison(custody), after which I gather some fund there I came back for the second time to raise fish but on the third month in the process the fish pond was dragged and almost all the fish were parked, I borrow money from different loan app to raise it to that level, but the last one I borrowed I squandered it in attempt to raise the money to pay the previous loan, pls to cut the story sort, I plead for your help to atleast raise funds to settle all the loans because there threat is making me loose Life more and more
if it is because of the loan app,forget them,they can't do shit. Ignore their threat. Thank God say nah loan app no be bank
Re: Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by ibechris(m): 8:33am On May 18, 2022
Pierohandsome:
if it is because of the loan app,forget them,they can't do shit. Ignore their threat. Thank God say nah loan app no be bank

Birds of the same feather.

Rubbish advice.
Re: Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by Pierohandsome: 8:36am On May 18, 2022
ibechris:

Birds of the same feather.

Rubbish advice.
stop threatening him with your stupid threats because of the peanuts he is owing you. I just told him not to pay you period.

Re: Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by ibechris(m): 8:44am On May 18, 2022
Pierohandsome:
stop threatening him with your stupid threats because of the peanuts he is owing you. I just told him not to pay you period.

If it were u your business,and someone offered this wicked advice to him...how would u feel and u claimed to be serving God.

My opinion:

Your head needs an examination...to ascertain the level of your sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by Pierohandsome: 12:42pm On May 18, 2022
ibechris:

If it were u your business,and someone offered this wicked advice to him...how would u feel and u claimed to be serving God.

My opinion:

Your head needs an examination...to ascertain the level of your sanity.

Re: Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way by suffering: 4:28pm On May 18, 2022
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Suggest Me A Good Paying Hand Work / Quickbooks Pos Software Is Now In Stock / Practical Instrumentation And Control Training @pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.