Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge (16477 Views)

Itel Releases New A70 In Nigeria / One Charge For 3 Days: Itel Releases Itel P40 With 6000mah Battery In Nigeria / Itel Releases A58 Series Into Nigerian Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by funshint(m): 2:35pm On May 18, 2022
Stevyne:
What's wrong with your Infinix Smart 5.
I use same phone also.
Dem never load your phone with annoying apps wey you no fit delete?

1 Like

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Poloyanabo2(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All the chincos are still far, far behind Samsung.

If it's not Samsung, it can never be like Samsung. I bought a Samsung S7 in 2017, gave it out in 2021 after buying Samsung S21 but retrained its charger because S21 no dey come with charger. Its optional. Up till now, I'm still using the S7 charger and still charges very fast 5 years down the line. The person i dashed the S7 only replaced the screen from a Samsung shop in Ikeja and it became all new again.

Na which chinco charger fit last 2 years sef, talkless of 5?
So oppo, Vivo, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Huawei and ZTE are still far behind Samsung?
What brand of weed are you taking?

My friend uses a redmi 7a and since 2019 he's been using the same follow come charger,

If you have to talk at all, then you need to make sense

2 Likes

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by marshalcarter: 3:04pm On May 18, 2022
quentin06:

This is an Itel brand Nigga!
Yoruba brand grin
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Stevyne: 3:14pm On May 18, 2022
funshint:

Dem never load your phone with annoying apps wey you no fit delete?
grin grin grin
Well I'm using with with some apps sha
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by teepain: 3:27pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:
cheesy. OK. Thanks. I was just emphasising quality ni

Thanks for not taking offence and I do understand that you might not have thought about the unintended consequences.

On a lighter note, I have seen American folks who use small budget phones too despite America being the home of iPhone. grin
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2022
Imagine 2GB Ram Phone In 2022. Nigeria Is extremely cursed I swear....
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by RolexOfGeneva(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:

If it's not Samsung, it can never be like Samsung. I bought a Samsung S7 in 2017, gave it out in 2021 after buying Samsung S21 but retrained its charger because S21 no dey come with charger. Its optional. Up till now, I'm still using the S7 charger and still charges very fast 5 years down the line. The person i dashed the S7 only replaced the screen from a Samsung shop in Ikeja and it became all new again.

Does berate China ooo. That country is madly technological. I use Huawei Y9 and the most efficient phone I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Eriokanmi: 5:22pm On May 18, 2022
Poloyanabo2:

So oppo, Vivo, Oneplus, Xiaomi, Huawei and ZTE are still far behind Samsung?
What brand of weed are you taking?

My friend uses a redmi 7a and since 2019 he's been using the same follow come charger,

If you have to talk at all, then you need to make sense
You talk like a kid out there. Your weed response is a proof.

That's by the way. How often does your friend use his or her phone daily? For me, I do transactions of nearly 1m USD with my phone yearly. My phone doesn't sleep until I sleep. All other gadgets are connected to it, including
my printer. I hardly use my laptop. My phone isnt for selfies or showoff. It's for real work and in effect, I'd need a durable phone to withstand that. Even in the meeting, I'm always with it. Only my staff dare not. I receive calls, send documents, scan documents, send mails, download and attach heavy files and I do zoom meetings at least one in 3 days with my team for at least one hour each time. My battery is always drained. I do charge my phone always with the charger. I doubt if any Chinese charger can last so long cos of the kind of heat it generates. We have Huawei box phones which we later discarded because of charging issues. From the era of multi links to starcoms we've been using both Huawei and ZTE Box phones.

If you hardly stress your Chinese phones, your charger would last long of course. Chinese phones aren't built for stress or ruggedity. Samsung is much better with experience though it always more expensive. Even if Chinese use those phones you mentioned, it can never be the same quality as thise they sell to us in this part of the world. What they use in their country isn't same as what they export to us, in quality standard

1 Like

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by justicechichex: 6:06pm On May 18, 2022
Anndrew:
I tell u,my brother..am a fan of Samsung and iPhone...my first Samsung phone na keyboard phone dat look like blackberry or nokia...I used,galaxy tab 3,port to galaxy 2014 edition note,port to galaxy prime plus,now using galaxy A12,aiming for the higher processor...Samsung just too good...my last phone,which is galaxy prime plus was stolen last Yr by a close friend,I bought it 2017...

Which kind close friend wey be thief na?
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Siberia01(m): 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:

That's by the way. How often does your friend use his or her phone daily? For me, I do transactions of nearly 1m USD with my phone yearly. My phone doesn't sleep until I sleep. All other gadgets are connected to it, including
my printer. I hardly use my laptop. My phone isnt for selfies or showoff. It's for real work and in effect, I'd need a durable phone to withstand that. Even in the meeting, I'm always with it. Only my staff dare not. I receive calls, send documents, scan documents, send mails, download and attach heavy files and I do zoom meetings at least one in 3 days with my team for at least one hour each time. My battery is always drained. I do charge my phone always with the charger. I doubt if any Chinese charger can last so long cos of the kind of heat it generates. We have Huawei box phones which we later discarded because of charging issues. From the era of multi links to starcoms we've been using both Huawei and ZTE Box phones.

If you hardly stress your Chinese phones, your charger would last long of course. Chinese phones aren't built for stress or ruggedity. Samsung is much better with experience though it always more expensive. Even if Chinese use those phones you mentioned, it can never be the same quality as thise they sell to us in this part of the world. What they use in their country isn't same as what they export to us, in quality standard
Oga all this epistles because of Itel? undecided
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Poloyanabo2(m): 7:13pm On May 18, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Print this out on paper and swallow it with a glass of water,
I don't need it.

You're nothing more than a fanatic.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by skywalker240(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2022
Minjim:

They're designed for low earners now
nope, they're designed to deceive phone novice. Tech illiterates to be Precise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by skywalker240(m): 7:23pm On May 18, 2022
A whole one paged post
for a 2 GB RAM Flagship.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Anndrew(m): 7:35pm On May 18, 2022
justicechichex:

Which kind close friend wey be thief na?
lolz..bro no be small tinz..well,like childhood friends and families...he came to my ousz to borrow my phone for call,only just to japa with it,for 3days,I couldn't reach him..have to go look for him with full force at his family ousz...na there I just weak,..heard all sort of tinz..this guy has caused the family...the guy go do drug(ICE)...he used my phone as collateral for drugs..(ICE)..I even lock him up..later release him...since then,noting like close friend or my husband uncle,my sister pikin,my father brother....I be one man quad now..
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by NonsoNna(m): 7:46pm On May 18, 2022
marshalcarter:
I'm not really a phone person but 2 phones I've used and loved and would love to use again...

Nokia 3(used it for 6yrs and the only thing i changed was the screed guard)
Now...I'm using Redmi 10...got it last year and no issues yet..
Though I'm crushing on Nokia 8.3
How good is the redmi 10 in terms of processor speed and battery
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by NonsoNna(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2022
marshalcarter:
I'm not really a phone person but 2 phones I've used and loved and would love to use again...

Nokia 3(used it for 6yrs and the only thing i changed was the screed guard)
Now...I'm using Redmi 10...got it last year and no issues yet..
Though I'm crushing on Nokia 8.3
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by justicechichex: 8:54pm On May 18, 2022
Anndrew:
lolz..bro no be small tinz..well,like childhood friends and families...he came to my ousz to borrow my phone for call,only just to japa with it,for 3days,I couldn't reach him..have to go look for him with full force at his family ousz...na there I just weak,..heard all sort of tinz..this guy has caused the family...the guy go do drug(ICE)...he used my phone as collateral for drugs..(ICE)..I even lock him up..later release him...since then,noting like close friend or my husband uncle,my sister pikin,my father brother....I be one man quad now..

Omoh.. Nawa ohh, tinz dey happen oh
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by investigator007: 9:52pm On May 18, 2022
Nice phone, this will perfectly go well with the Oraimo airbuds 3. No doubt the music lovers will love this big time.

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Jeffy1206(m): 5:40am On May 19, 2022
huptin:
Waiting for people who wil come and bad mouth this phone!
Itel and 2gb ram na 5&6 undecided smiley
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Youngpo413: 9:05am On May 19, 2022
funshint:
Nonsense transsion phones....the one I'm using now(Infinix Smart 5) will be the last transsion phone I'll ever use by God's grace. I'm upgrading grin
thank God you can even afford an android phone....you are rich bro.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by funshint(m): 9:14am On May 19, 2022
Youngpo413:
thank God you can even afford an android phone....you are rich bro.
Yes I'm grateful...
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by Nobody: 11:05am On May 24, 2022
skywalker240:

nope, they're designed to deceive phone novice. Tech illiterates to be Precise

Lol you couldn't have said It any better because 85% of Nigerians are "TECH ILLITERATES"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by MRXELA(m): 4:47pm On May 24, 2022
Eriokanmi:

you bought charger you didn't buy phone... Make God no let me use phone or charger for more than a year. As new one dey commot we dey upgrade
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by micxwell(m): 11:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Lol, I'm sorry to say this but you're the KID as far as this conversation is concerned.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by micxwell(m): 11:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Lol you couldn't have said It any better because 85% of Nigerians are "TECH ILLITERATES"...
Noobs for short.
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by matm: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
itel p38 is 60k presently
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by saintopus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
matm:
itel p38 is 60k presently
Abi I no know phone wey I go buy with N60k, na itel p38.
Tufiakwa
Re: Itel Releases P38 Series With 18W Fast Charge by matm: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
Itel p38 pro battery takes 1hr 10mun to charge from 70% to 100%=I charged when it was at 70%.I will charge it from 0 to 100% when d battery runs down to see how long it will take to charge it from 0% to 100%.
May be it charges faster to 70% before trickle charge till 100%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Price War: Airtel Tariff Now 20k/second To All Networks And America / Master Unlock Code For Nokia E63 Need! / Is Airtel Now The Worst Network For Browsing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.