Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Crying For Help - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crying For Help (153 Views)

(VIDEO) Zenithbank Refund My 4 Million Naira - Young Lady Crying / Paypal: Why Is Paypal Doing This To Me? #crying / A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crying For Help by oluadeez: 8:23am On May 18, 2022
Pls good people of NL, I really need your help because I don't even know the way forward again life, I am a graduate of aquaculture and and done some manial job which one of it even lead me to prison(custody), after which I gather some fund there I came back for the second time to raise fish but on the third month in the process the fish pond was dragged and almost all the fish was parked by unknown within a night, I borrow money from different loan app to raise them to that level, but the last one I borrowed I squandered it in attempt to raise the money to pay the previous loan, pls to cut the story sort, I plead for your help to atleast raise funds to settle all the loans because there threat is making me loose Life more and more, pls help ,08056138867
Re: Crying For Help by idomalord: 11:12pm On May 18, 2022
Continue d hustle.
Love Jesus with all your heart.
Pay your tithe then be dedicated to your savings.
4 d loan apps 4 now, endure.
Don't kill yourself 4 them.
Never ever give up.
U must survive

(1) (Reply)

Trade The Forex Market Like A Pro� / Earn With Ease Playing Games / I Choose Shoe Making Because Of My Love For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.