Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket (8682 Views)

Wild Jubilation Hit The street As Cote D’ivoire Sneak Into Round Of 16(Vid,Pics) / FIFA Club World Cup: Ajayi’s Al Ahly To Face Bayern Munich In Semi-finals / Nigeria Vs Cote D’Ivoire: WAFU Women's Cup Finals (5 - 4) Penalty (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by robosky02(m): 8:32am On May 18, 2022
WAFU Zone B Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte d’Ivoire In Semi-finals, Seal 2023 U-20 AFCON Ticket

The Flying Eagles of Nigeria have qualified for the 2023 U-20 Africa Cup of Nations taking place in Egypt.

In the second semi-final of the WAFU Zone B tournament in Niger Republic on Tuesday, the Flying defeated Côte d’Ivoire 2-1 after extra time.

Daniel Daga gave the Flying Eagles the lead in the first half but the Ivorians equalized on the stroke of half time.

After both teams failed to find the winner after 90 minutes, the game went into extra-time with Ibrahim Yahaya scoring from the penalty spot to earn the Flying Eagles the win.

The Ladan Bosso-led side will now take on Benin Republic in the final of the regional competition on Friday.

Benin Republic beat Burkina Faso 2-1 also on Tuesday to qualify for the final and also next year’s U-20 AFCON.

Both the Flying Eagles and Benin Republic have booked their place at next year’s U-20 AFCON in Egypt.

The top four teams will from the U-20 AFCON will qualify to the FIFA U-20 World Cup held in Indonesia slated for next year.

https://www.completesports.com/wafu-zone-b-tourney-flying-eagles-edge-cote-divoire-in-semi-finals-seal-2023-u-20-afcon-ticket/

7 Likes

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Imortal001: 8:43am On May 18, 2022
Up naija!

3 Likes

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by WibusJaga: 8:55am On May 18, 2022
Congrats to Eagles wey sabi fly. kiss

8 Likes

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by justicechichex: 9:09am On May 18, 2022
Congrats boys. Onto the finals
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by robosky02(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2022
Most importantly is the qualification

I hope NFF will not dump the and go scout some english players with Nigerian parents to play main tournament

After this boys have done the hardest part

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by robosky02(m): 10:53am On May 18, 2022

2 Likes

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by helinues: 11:04am On May 18, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Mopolchi: 11:04am On May 18, 2022
Dis one na aboki wafu be dis
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:05am On May 18, 2022
That's beautiful. Flying Eagles let go there.

INTEGRITYA1 saying best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by tiswell(m): 11:06am On May 18, 2022
bad luck from aso villa will catch up with them at the finals sad
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by autodevice(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2022
Congrats boys
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by leshluap(m): 11:11am On May 18, 2022
Congrats Boys.

"A single grain of rice can tip the scale. One man may be the difference between victory and defeat". The Emperor..

A single vote can be the game changer. Go and get your PVC, and be ready to vote.

1 Like

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Onyenna(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2022
Awesome
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by ekensi01: 11:13am On May 18, 2022
tiswell:
bad luck from aso villa will catch up with them at the finals sad

See stupid talk. I hate people with bad mouth. If you cant Say something positive just ignore

1 Like

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Bhagdhadddd: 11:14am On May 18, 2022
I'm hosting a Free Whatsap group class in regards to Domain flipping..

Let me teach you How to make sustainable cash income for yourself easily by reselling expired domain name's online including the tools to get you started too..

If you're interested, send a text via whatsaaap to the number in my signature, personal text or Profile...

It is Free!
See You At The Top and Thank me Later.
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by tiswell(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2022
ekensi01:

See stupid talk. I hate people with bad mouth. If you cant Say something positive just ignore
you must be extremely stup!d for not ignoring the post that wasn't meant for you
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by ekensi01: 11:20am On May 18, 2022
tiswell:
you must be extremely stup!d for not ignoring the post that wasn't meant for you

flying eagles are not meant for me. wow. that's touching
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Realhommie(m): 12:06pm On May 18, 2022
robosky02:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKlO5My8fyQ
Nice game, really good one. But that number 7 who got the winner from the spot-kick, Ibrahim Yahaya, he is not under 20 abeg...
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Omodua(m): 1:48pm On May 18, 2022
robosky02:
WAFU Zone B Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte d’Ivoire In Semi-finals, Seal 2023 U-20 AFCON Ticket

https://www.completesports.com/wafu-zone-b-tourney-flying-eagles-edge-cote-divoire-in-semi-finals-seal-2023-u-20-afcon-ticket/
Congratulations Nigeria.
But this boy, Daniel Data has been consistent in goal scoring. Why can't they invite him to national team. He could be an asset. Keshi took Sunday MBA to Afcon 2013 and was a revelation of the tournament as he was the match winner against Ivory Coast. He was in the domestic league with Enugu Rangers.
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Qqqa: 8:19pm On May 18, 2022
Ok
Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by Yinksy09(m): 9:09pm On May 18, 2022
Congratulations Flying Eagles

Re: WAFU Tourney: Flying Eagles Edge Côte D’ivoire In Semi-Finals, Seal U20 Ticket by 1878i: 6:44am On May 19, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Nice one
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Andy Murray Wins US Open 2012 / Ghanian Footballer Sulley Muntari Spotted With His Lamborghini Gallardo / Tread For Bet9ja Booking Codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.