Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend (2988 Views)

Kidnapped Corpers, Others Pose With Their Abductors (Pictures) / Man Drowns While Swimming In Sapele River (Disturbing Photos) / Jukun Youths Kill Tiv Militias, Pose With Their Corpses (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Euchariasblog: 9:49am On May 18, 2022
Man drowns while trying to recreate Titanic pose with his girlfriend
A man attempting to recreate the iconic Titanic movie flying pose with his girlfriend has drowned after the pair plunged into the sea.

The couple had gone to the edge of a pier to recreate the iconic "King of the World" pose struck by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in the movie Titanic.
Unfortunately, Furkan Ciftci and girlfriend Mine Dinar, both aged 23, toppled over into the sea while trying to perfect the iconic pose after drinking alcohol on a fishing trip.

Ciftci drowned while Mine Dinar survived.......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/man-drowns-while-trying-to-recreate-titanic-pose-with-his-girlfriend/

2 Likes

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by blazingblender(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2022
You be mumu man
Sometimes I wonder where this dude get their motivation
Abi na cannabis ??

2 Likes

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by incandescentena: 9:58am On May 18, 2022
shocked He fulfilled the perfect script 110years after titanic incident

Rip

3 Likes

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 10:19am On May 18, 2022
Chaii... Oyibo stupidity no be here. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by josephubah111(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2022
Well you can't say he was not committed..naied it

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Freestainworld(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2022
The man too like vawulence death.

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Janeopti(f): 11:36am On May 18, 2022
Cant stop laughing, recreator grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by ManIzHot: 11:36am On May 18, 2022
_
Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by PerfectStranger(m): 12:09pm On May 18, 2022
blazingblender:
You be mumu man
Abi na cannabis ??
Don't blame that innocent plant oga.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Uniquetani1(f): 2:40pm On May 18, 2022
Things you do for love

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by OGwales(m): 5:42pm On May 18, 2022
Eyaaaa.... Love nwatintin
Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:48pm On May 18, 2022
Euchariasblog:
Man drowns while trying to recreate Titanic pose with his girlfriend
A man attempting to recreate the iconic Titanic movie flying pose with his girlfriend has drowned after the pair plunged into the sea.

The couple had gone to the edge of a pier to recreate the iconic "King of the World" pose struck by Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in the movie Titanic.
Unfortunately, Furkan Ciftci and girlfriend Mine Dinar, both aged 23, toppled over into the sea while trying to perfect the iconic pose after drinking alcohol on a fishing trip.

Ciftci drowned while Mine Dinar survived.......Read more
https://euchariasblog.com/man-drowns-while-trying-to-recreate-titanic-pose-with-his-girlfriend/
In situations like this, why do the men die always and the women survives

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Pathokpo: 2:14am On May 19, 2022
incandescentena:
shocked He fulfilled the perfect script 110years after titanic incident

Rip
He died for love titanic Pro max

1 Like

Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Gadafii: 7:40am On May 19, 2022
Shey enough men never die reach ontop Toto matter no
Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Mattsilva: 7:50am On May 19, 2022
blazingblender:
You be mumu man
Abi na cannabis ??

Kpekus and alcohol has led many to early grave. grin
Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Boogyman557: 7:53am On May 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool R.I.P TO D DEAD!

and LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Oesophagus99(m): 8:46am On May 19, 2022
Uniquetani1:
Things you do for love

D Feeemel genda is diabolical ! embarassed
Re: Man Drowns While Trying To Recreate Titanic Pose With His Girlfriend by Karemarealty288(m): 6:02pm On May 19, 2022
Anything associated with Titanic ends in tragedy.......the man involved must die and woman survives....another meaning of Titanic is Badluck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Bayelsa Varsity Student Dies Of Drug Overdose (Photo) / Davido Got Me Pregnant, Promised To Give Me N10M, To Aborted- Nigeria Lady Claim / Nigerians Fight In Public With Weapons In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.