Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,507 members, 7,850,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? (1176 Views)

Please Share Thoughts On This Issue If I Overreacted. / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by obembet(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2022
After spending 1 year abroad leaving your wife and 2 kids at home, and you invited plumber to come and do maintenance in your toilet because there is a blockage in your WC.

After a while, the plumber walked up to you and show you so many used condoms he fund in the pile that stopped the system from flushing.

How can you tackle this issue if you are the husband?

Ladies; what excuses can you give to hubby and defend your self and keep your marriage?

Source: obembet

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Mukina2
dominique

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
Hmm
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Puskas: 3:51pm On May 18, 2022
Even if she has forgotten the road to her father's house she must reach there that day

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Boogyman557: 3:53pm On May 18, 2022
Holly Gram cool I go first BLAST BLAST her left leg wit my old KALA then send her back to her PAPA house..

Make she continue from where she STOP!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Mynd44: 3:54pm On May 18, 2022
If you spend one year apart from your spouse, there are some uncomfortable truths you should prepare yourself for. This is one of them.

Both as a man and as a woman. There is a high possibility that they will cheat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by obembet(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2022
Mynd44:
If you spend one year apart from your spouse, there are some uncomfortable truths you should prepare yourself for. This is one of them.

Both as a man and as a woman. There is a high possibility that they will cheat

Boss, u never tell us what u will do as a man o
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by NoPlaceLike(f): 3:58pm On May 18, 2022
The man should be happy the woman even used condom.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Tokskob2008: 4:19pm On May 18, 2022
I will go straight forward to a car stand and get her the latest Lexus cos she has been very faithful...
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by tolufase: 4:29pm On May 18, 2022
Appreciate her unfaithfulness and file for divorce. No time for any explanation. All I know is that she can keep the explanation to her parents.

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
you quickly divorce the rat you call "wife" and thereafter blame yourself for expecting her to remain celibate for all this time.
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by usj(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2022
Nothing special you either continue with the marriage as a simp or you simply send her out. There is no logical explanation for this
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by adadike(f): 5:54pm On May 18, 2022
Na the woman fall hand sef. Body no be firewood Biko. I will endure as much as I can but if I can't bear it anymore, I will tell it to your face that have over stretch my limit. It's either you come home and fix me real good or I go out. Who get time to pretend? Over what kwanu? Did you in anyway hear that my surname is firewood

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by OmenkaWifey(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2022
adadike:
Na the woman fall hand sef. Body no be firewood Biko. I will endure as much as I can but if I can't bear it anymore, I will tell it to your face that have over stretch my limit. It's either you come home and fix me real good or I go out. Who get time to pretend? Over what kwanu? Did you in anyway hear that my surname is firewood
don't worry m ga ala gi ezigbo otu ga a burst your brain and you'll use my name to compose a ringing tune kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by adadike(f): 6:03pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
don't worry m ga ala gi ezigbo otu ga a burst your brain and you'll use my name to compose a ringing tune kiss
cheesy who else but you. A leopard can never change its skin. Agu dim u oma who is now Omenka's wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by obembet(f): 6:32pm On May 18, 2022
I will leave the house on one condition... If my husband can swear with Ogun that he never Bleep since he travel

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Mynd44: 7:01pm On May 18, 2022
obembet:

Boss, u never tell us what u will do as a man o
Deduce it from there.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Uniquetani1(f): 7:27pm On May 18, 2022
If it's an rented apartment, I will tell him that it's the doings of the old tenant.

Besides body no be firewood

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Richy4(m): 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
I will only get angry if the apartment was brand new and she was the first person and only occupant that have ever lived there...

This is because the condoms may have been flushed inside the drainage by previous tenants already before she moved in but the water still finds it's way to go out through the remaining little channel until something else blocked the entire space..

Then when they try to open the drainage and finds the condoms, it will look like the present individual living there was the culprit..

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 18, 2022
Was the guy faithful overseas? What's good for the goose.....
As a wife, I don't support distant marriage. We go everywhere together to avoid stories that touch.
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 18, 2022
adadike:
hmmm..
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by ChoCho54(f): 9:10pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
I thought you were married to Omenkalives?
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by OmenkaWifey(f): 9:11pm On May 18, 2022
ChoCho54:
I thought you were married to Omenkalives?
yes I'm married to omenka.

I love 3some
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by ChoCho54(f): 9:13pm On May 18, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
yes I'm married to omenka.

I love 3some
Oh I see. cheesy
Omenkalives as a Benue man would surely count himself lucky to have you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Nobody: 2:47am On May 19, 2022
Women and sex. If you’re feeling h*rny, why not call hubby for phone intimacy or better still use cucumber.
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by dmostcheerful(f): 4:07am On May 19, 2022
burritto:
Women and sex. If you’re feeling h*rny, why not call hubby for phone intimacy or better still use cucumber.
Why unah dey like deceive unah self.
Which one is phone intimacy? Abi will he send prick abroad come?
Mtcheeew
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:55am On May 19, 2022
The question is why would you really stay apart from your wife for that long.
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by nautybride: 5:17am On May 19, 2022
Old story!
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:02am On May 19, 2022
if u bi man and u dey abroad your wife dey here, my brother no say, u dey share her with another man or men, thats just d truth.
d generation wey dey so, one husband never Bleep dem finish na when u cum dey abroad?
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by obembet(f): 3:25pm On May 19, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Bobloco: 6:35pm On May 19, 2022
Obembet, as a lady what excuse can you give to hubby and defend your self and keep your marriage?

I know you created this thread, but your opinion is also needed
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Ndidi2: 6:46pm On May 19, 2022
OmenkaWifey:
nwa nlafu
Chaa n' uzo..
Re: How Can You Tackle This Issue If You Are The Husband? by Emma2Seconds: 7:30pm On May 19, 2022
Indaboski bahose!!!1

(1) (Reply)

Who Remembered This!!!! (family MATTERS) / I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Help, My Relationship Is Depressing Me. I Don't Know What To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.