Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. (3580 Views)

Bride For Rent (orebe's Version) Episode 7 / Bride For Rent (orebe's Version) Episode 4 / A Bride For November By Rose Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 10:25pm On May 18, 2022
(Some ladies in a queue are impatiently waiting in front of an audition room. A lady (Orebe) who just arrived is moving from person to person trying to force herself into the queue. Soon, she causes an uproar, immediately a Judge opens the audition room's door to shush them, Orebe pushes herself in).

Judge 1:
(Immediately he sights her, he spits his drink)
Who called you in?

Orebe:
Sorry sir, I was pushed in ni sir, EEEH! Rico, My billionaire crunch! (She screams at the sight of Rico)

Rico:
Cru... What?

Judge:
(Disgusted)
Are you here to crush?

Orebe:
Sorry sir.

Judge 2:
And what is that on your face?

Orebe:
(Smiles silly)
It's my costume sir.

Judge 1:
Costume?

Judge 2:
Okay, how many years of experience do you have in acting?

Orebe:
7 sir.

Judge 2:
Whoa! That is great, so, who did you work with?

Orebe:
Who ke, I'm established myself oh, I work on Tiktok, Likee, Instagram and Snap...

Judge 1:
(Shuts her)
Will you keep quiet!

Rico:
(Laughed)
Let her be. Okay, can you act an advertisement scene?

Orebe:
AH! That is the simplest thing I can act oh, just watch and see.

(She starts by humming the NTA news beat)

Judge 1:
(To the other judges)
What is this girl doing now?

Orebe:
Yes oooh my people, have you not heard? That I get twins sister for oversea oooh! Her name na Pre-pre, she dey live for Twitter and her address na @Preccy1012, never dull yourself on this one oh, go now and crack your ribs. I talk well abi I no talk well, I talk well.

Judge 1:
(Angry)
He said an advertisement scene, not a town-crier scene.

Rico:
Calm down boss, she tried now.

Orebe:
(Bows)
Thank you sir.

Rico:
So, I have seen that your acting talent is inborn, I love your creativity and I think they enjoyed your display too.

Orebe:
Thanks sir.

Rico:
So, can you act as my bride?

Orebe:
(Surprised)
Enipe?

Rico:
I said can you act as my bride.

(She runs to him and jumps on him while the other judges drag her back)

Orebe:
(Screaming)
Yeees! I'm all yours oooh!

(She continues to scream as they drag her out)

Orebe:
Enemies! I don make am oh, God has shame you people.

To Be Continued.

Thanks for reading, you can check @Preccy1012 for more of my content.

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Onechester: 6:42am On May 19, 2022
Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 2:35pm On May 19, 2022
Onechester:
Hahaha
Please, should I continue the story here or create another topic?
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Onechester: 3:40pm On May 19, 2022
Preccy1012:

Please, should I continue the story here or create another topic?
If you wish to continue you are free , , , ,but if i may ask ~ ~ what is the name of the topic you want to create ? ?
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 8:25pm On May 19, 2022
Onechester:

If you wish to continue you are free , , , ,but if i may ask ~ ~ what is the name of the topic you want to create ? ?
Same topic ‘Bride for rent’.
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Onechester: 8:29pm On May 19, 2022
Preccy1012:
Same topic ‘Bride for rent’.
Ok
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 11:43pm On May 19, 2022
Season1 Episode2

(In a single four-star restaurant, Orebe is sitting clinging her bag to her chest, watching and reacting to others' actions when Rico walks in)

Rico:
Hi!

Orebe:
AH! Mr. Billionaire, you've arrived?

Rico:
(Clears throat)

Orebe:
You are welcome sir, good morning sir.

Rico:
(Whispers to himself)
I guess I have lots of work to do here.

Orebe:
Is everything ok sir?

Rico:
Point of correction, I am Rico, okay? Don't call me Mr. Billionaire.

Orebe:
Okay sir, I am Orebe sir.

Rico:
Have you ordered anything?

Orebe:
Order ke, me, I don't do pass my boundaries oh, with all these foods I'm seeing, I don't think they will have what I can eat.

Rico:
Oh! I get the problem, don't worry they have anything you want, you can eat as much as you can, I will take care of the bills.

Orebe:
(Amazed)
You don't mean it?

Rico:
I do.

Orebe:
(Calling)
Waiter!

(A man in a white T-shirt and an apron hurries to her with a menu book)

Orebe:
Don't worry about the book, just get me hot amala, like four wraps and

Rico:
Ama what?

Orebe (contd):
I said amala and abula, don't but ogufe oh, God forbid I don't like goat meat, put dry fish and snail for me, God bless you, you can bring same for...

Rico:
(Interjects)
No, a cup of tea is enough.

Orebe:
Ehehn, you don't eat?

Rico:
You know what? My granny might be old but she has eyes for classic things and I got the same taste as her, so, if you want this contract to work, you must act big.

(The waiter returned to serve their orders)

Orebe:
WAWU! So grandma RriCo is a street babe?

Rico:
It's not RriCo it's Rico.

Orebe:
Okay. AHAHN! There is no water to rinse hand now, abeg, go and bring water for me.

Rico:
Your name is Orebe, right?

Orebe:
Yes sir.

(The waiter brings a bowl of water. She rinses her hands and starts to eat)

Rico:
(Rude)
For this contract you won't be bearing that, so, look for something better to call yourself.

Orebe:
(Mouth filled)
Okay, like Debo abi?

Rico:
(Pissed off)
What is Debo? I said a better name, like Priscilla, Natacha or Michelle. Listen to me, this must not flop because it will determine if I will get money to pay you or not.

Orebe:
Okay sir.

Rico:
And when we get to granny, don't call me sir, you can call me Amor, boo, babe...

Orebe:
Baby bawo? When you are not a foetus.

Rico:
(Frustrated)
not necessarily babe.

Orebe:
(Mouth filled)
Shorry sir.

Rico:
One more thing, if she asks if you want to eat anything, just ask for a cup of water, and make sure your phonetics are correct.

Orebe:
Okay, a cup of ‘warra’.

Rico:
Don't bother about the phonetics just say water.

Orebe:
Okay, water.

Rico:
Good.
(he sips his tea gently).

To Be Continued.

Thanks for reading, for more content, you can check @Preccy1012 my page on Twitter, don't forget to like, retweet and follow. I write commercial scripts too.

3 Likes

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 12:21am On May 21, 2022
Season 1 Episode 3

(It's early morning, everyone is still asleep in the sitting room while Orebe hears a knock at the door, she hurries to wake her seven siblings).

Orebe:
(Whispering)
Wake up wake up, the crazy man is here, everybody wake up.

(Their parent rushes from their room to join them as they gather to discuss, whispering).

Orebe:
I guess today is his birthday so...

Wasiu:
(Interjects)
No, I think it's his wedding anniversary.

(The door gets banged violently).

Orebe:
Okay okay, immediately I open the door, we are going to wish him a happy wedding anniversary.

Bobo: I think we should sing for him.

Wasiu: that is a good idea, let's sing happy birthday remix for him.

(He bangs the door violently again)

Orebe:
Okay, are we ready?

All:
(Whispers)
Yes yes yes.

All:
(Immediately she opens the door they echo)
Happy wedding anniversary! Happy wedding anniversary, happy wedding anniversary... (Singing)

Landlord:
(Shuts them)
Keep quiet! Keep quiet, don't bribe me with that, which wife did you bestow to me? that you are wishing me a happy wedding anniversary, rubbish!

Wasiu:
I thought you'd gotten married to aunty Cecilia oh.

Aba:
Me, I thought it was aunty Bimbo sef.

Landlord:
Will you keep shut, see, I came here to inform you that even if you have my money already, which I know you don't have, I will still throw your properties out of this house tonight, so, to make it easy for my boys, please, package your things properly this morning.

Orebe:
(Pleading)
Please sir, we are sorry sir, please, give us more time, we will pay your money.

Landlord:
Orebe, it is late, I've rented this house out and the person will be packing in tomorrow, but because of God, I brought this ‘sakasaka’ (meaning: cereal sacks) for you to pack your things.

(He throws the sacks to the floor before them).

Landlord: see you tonight.

(After he left, Orebe packs the sacks, shut the door and starts to distribute them among her siblings).

Orebe:
(To Aba)
Take, use it to console yourself, at least, you've gotten something to pack your dirty boxers now.

(Everyone is sober and melancholic).

Orebe:
(To her mum)
Mummy, you too take, I hope one will be enough for you sha, if not you will have to dispose of your used powder and cream containers oh.

Mummy:
I told you I want to sell them now.

Orebe:
Daddy, you too take, na comrade you be.

Rebe:
Oooh! Aunty Orebe, please, keep quiet, it's not everything you will joke with.

Orebe:
Boya you should come and beat me.

Mummy:
Rebecca, calm down, everything will be fine by God's grace.

Orebe:
That is for sure mummy, it's a matter of time, I've gotten an acting contract that will change our lives forever if I do well.

Rebe:
(Ear pops)
Seriously?

Orebe:
Yes, all you need to do now is to pray for me so I don't Bleep up.

Aba:
Okay, everybody close your eyes for prayer, let's bind the evil spirit of Orebe in her so she won't Bleep up.

Daddy:
AH! If you bind her spirit you've killed her niyen.

Mummy:
Please, my daughter, take it easy with your boss this time oh, you can see how we are suffering now, please, be nice to everyone this time.

Orebe:
Mummy, I will try.

Wasiu:
You better turn a new leaf.

Orebe:
Okay, you should bring a watering can and water to wet the leaf so it can turn new, nonsense.

To be continued.

Thanks for reading, don't forget to check my Twitter page @ Preccy1012 for more content, I write scripts and commercial scripts too.

2 Likes

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 8:09pm On May 21, 2022
Season 1 Episode 4
(Rico's granny opens the door, welcoming Rico and Orebe with so much excitement).

Granny:
Oh! Rico my son.

Rico:
(gives her a tight hug)
I've missed you granny.

Granny:
I've missed you too.

Orebe:
(Kneeling)
Good morning ma.

Granny:
How are you?

Granny (contd):
(To Rico)
Is she the one?

Rico:
Yes granny.

Granny:
She is pretty and well cultured. Come on my daughter, come have your seat.

Orebe:
Thank you ma.

Granny:
So, what will you like to eat?

Orebe:
(Looks at Rico's face)
Water is enough ma.

Granny:
Are you sure? Don't be shy.

Orebe:
Yes ma.

Granny:
Okay.

Granny:
(Calling)
Diwura! Please, bring water for my visitor.

Diwura:
(From the kitchen)
Okay ma.

Granny:
So, what is your name?

Orebe:
(Nervous)
Ore... Sorry I mean Machala ma.

Granny:
Hmm?

Orebe:
(Racking her brain)
Oh, I mean Ma..ma..

Rico:
Michelle ma.

Orebe:
sorry, I'm nervous ni ma.

Granny:
I see, so, what do you do for a living?

Rico:
She is a fashionista, a very established one, her brand name is Queeness.

Granny:
Whoa! I haven't heard of that before.

Orebe:
(Mutter)
EEEH! How many clothes do I have in my wardrobe?

(Rico pinches her)

Granny:
(To Orebe)
Do you want to say something?

Orebe:
No ma.

Granny:
Okay, what do your parents do?

Orebe:
My mum is a chef and my dad...

Granny:
Your mum is a chef where?

Orebe:
(Scratches head)
In our kitchen ma.

(Rico steps on her toes)

Granny:
(Surprised)
Your kitchen? What of your dad?

Rico:
He owns to a construction company.

Granny:
What construction company?

Orebe:
(She hastens to reply)
Coffin construction company ma.

Granny:
What?!
(She burst into laughter)

Granny (contd):
I like you already, you are a sincere person

Rico:
(does a relief sigh).

Granny:
So, what date have you picked for your wedding?

Rico:
That is why we are here, I'm sorry we didn't inform you about it before but we are married now.

Granny:
What are you saying?

Rico:
I mean we have done our wedding.
(They wave their fingers to show their rings).

Rico (contd):
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about this before, you know you always tell me never to touch a woman if I'm not married to her and since I couldn't wait any longer, we did an official wedding.

Granny:
You are saying nonsense. You mean, you did a whole wedding that should normally be a big deal in an office without my consent? don't you need my blessings?

Rico:
That is why we are here granny.

Granny:
No, I want to bless you in front of my friends and family, I bought other people aso ebi, I want them to buy mine too, do you want my enemies to laugh at me? What do you want iya Ruka to say about me?

Rico:
No granny but that is the way I want my wedding, we don't want an elaborate wedding.

Granny:
Yes, you've had it in your way, I want it my way now, it won't only be elaborate, it going to be a carnival of gele and aso ebi, so, pick your date and let me know.

To be continued

Thanks for reading, don't forget to like, share and follow my topic also follow me on Twitter for more hilarious content, my handle is @Preccy1012.

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 10:21am On May 23, 2022
Season 1 Episode 5

(Rico enters his car and slams the door angrily while Orebe joins him in the car).

Rico:
(Angry)
What did you just try inside? I thought you were intelligent but you went ahead to display like a brainless person, what were you thinking? That your sincerity will make me like you? that will never happen, I'm just trying to help you, so, you and your family won't end up under the bridge, so, get that into your wretched skull.

Orebe:
(Tries to control her anger)
Please, don't drag my family into this.

Rico:
And what if I do? And what if I drag your entire poor family into this?

Orebe:
(Yelling)
Enough! It's enough! You think I don't know your story abi, you think I don't know that you are broke and that is why you hired me to lie to your granny so she can give you some money, see, if you lack courtesy, please, don't extend it to my family, we are poor, yes but we don't lie before we eat.

(She gets out of the car, slams the door and angrily kicks the car tyre, she turns to leave but returns to hits the car bonnet with her bag)

Rico:
(Screaming from his car window)
You are so crazzzy.

Orebe:
(Screams back)
Same to you.

(Orebe arrive at home and sees her family in the rain with their properties, she runs to her mum's arms weeping, then she looks to her side and sees Rico's granny watching her, fear grips her).

To be continued.

Thanks for reading, it's an episode story, please, follow so that you don't miss any updates.

2 Likes

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by doctorexcel: 1:32pm On May 23, 2022
I am with you

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 3:38pm On May 27, 2022
Season 1 Episode 6
(Orebe's family is packing into a new house while Rico's granny sits and watches Orebe acting guilty).

Granny:
Please, excuse us, I want to have a discussion with her for a moment (Orebe).

All:
Okay ma.

(As they leave Orebe falls to her kneel).

Orebe:
I'm sorry ma I'm sorry ma, evening if you will lock me up, please, let me at least eat eba and egusi for the last time before I go to start eating watery beans.

Granny:
Are you okay?

Orebe:
Ma?

Granny:
Listen to me, before you left my place I knew you and Rico were faking it.

Orebe:
I'm sorry ma.

Granny:
I want you to do something for me.

Orebe:
I will do anything for you ma, I will be your cleaner, gardener, gatewoman, laundry woman, cook, anything you want ma, I will do.

Granny:
No, I want you to continue faking it.

Orebe:
Hmmm?

Granny:
You heard me right, continue faking it, I want to teach him a lesson, I want to teach him to love and appreciate other people but make sure he doesn't know that I've known about this.

Orebe:
Ah, okay ma.

Granny:
Don't worry, I will pay you double of whatever he wants to pay you.

Orebe:
Okay ma, thank you ma.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by doctorexcel: 10:53pm On May 27, 2022
Hmmm. The predator will soon be the prey. I pity Rico. Fear woman, at the mention of more money, orebe is already switching sides

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 10:30pm On May 28, 2022
Season 1 Episode 7

(Night after the wedding in the house gifted by granny to Rico and Orebe, Rico is knocking at a room door).

Rico:
Open this door now.

Orebe:
I'm coming.

(She opens the door, throws a pillow at Rico and shuts the door on him)

Rico:
(Angry)
Orebe, what is the meaning of this?

Orebe:
What is the meaning of what? We can't sleep together now, remember our deal.

Rico:
I employed you, you should show some respect.

Orebe:
Yen yen yen yen, you better go to the visitors' room or the sitting room.

Rico:
The visitors' room is hot, there is no AC or fan there.

Orebe:
Ehn, why did you granny buy a house with only one functioning AC, that one is not my business oh.

Rico:
Ah! Orebe, open this door, don't worry I will sleep on the floor.

Orebe:
Nooo!

Rico:
Okay, let me carry the fan then, since the AC is functioning.

Orebe:
Don't disturb me, I'm already sleeping.

Rico:
(Angry)
You are a stupid girl.

Orebe:
Same to you.

(He rushes down the stairs to pick is car key when he sees granny lying on the couch).

Rico:
(Shocked)
Granny!

Granny:
What? Are you okay? Did you see a ghost?

Rico:
No, I'm...I'm just surprised to see you, what are you doing here?

Granny:
I'm missing you already now.

Rico:
(Sobber)
I'm missing home too already.

Granny:
So, where are you going this night?

Rico:
Me? Okay, sorry, I want to get sits for Michelle.

Granny:
Suya by this time?

Rico:
(Checks the wall clock)
Oh! It's 10 pm already, I don't know it's late already.

Granny:
Of course and it's not safe.

Rico:
Don't worry, I will just go back to tell her.

Granny:
(Whispers)
You both have fun.

To be continued.

Please follow me on Twitter @Preccy1012, comment, like and retweet my content. I follow back.

2 Likes

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2022
Season 1 Episode 8
(Orebe is busy on the kitchen cabinets for breakfast when Rico walks in famished to hurry her)

Rico:
Is food not ready? It's 9⁰clock already.

Orebe:
Which food? You better enter the kitchen to get something if you are hungry.

Rico:
What do you mean? Why should I enter the kitchen when you are there already?

Orebe:
This breakfast is for one person and that's me.

Rico:
Why will you do that? I'm your boss, I hired you.

Orebe:
Yes, you are but you didn't hire me to be your cook or cleaner, so...

Orebe:
(Mutters while trying to light up the cooker)
I don't even know how to use this thing, Ah, it is wood we use in my father's house oh, abi what is all this nonsense.

Rico:
(Dumbfounded)

Orebe:
Oya, come and help me light the cooker, but I'm not cooking for you oh.

Rico:
(Opens refrigerator and reaches for a cornflakes carton)
MTCHEWW.

Orebe:
Please, drop my cornflake, it's mine, drop it, my siblings contributed money to buy it for me as a wedding gift, I know you won't appreciate it, so, drop it.

Rico:
Ah, I've bought trouble with money, Lawd have mersy.

Orebe:
I don't know what I'm still doing here sef. I thought you said your granny promised to gift you huge amounts of money if you get a wife, and the deal is you will pay me as soon as she gifts you the money, so, why the delay?

Rico:
(Mutters as he opens a container filled with garri)
Gullible being.

Orebe:
What did you just call me?

Rico:
Are you not gullible?

Orebe:
Okay, I think I should make things right, now.

She puts off her apron and heads to the kitchen door.

Rico:
And what are you going to do?

Orebe:
I'm going to tell granny that you lied to her and you dragged me into it.

Rico:
Are you out of your sense? You need this money than I do, so, what the heck are you saying?

Orebe:
Rico, before you found me, I was fine with my hustle in the street but it is you that will die of depression and alcohol if your granny gets to know of this, so, get this clear, you need me than I need you.

Rico:
Orebe, stop this now, I'm too young to die of hypertension, why do you love to frustrate me so much?

Orebe:
Because you think you should be worshiped whereas you are just a granny's boy.

Rico:
Okay, okay, let's settle this.

Orebe:
Say sorry.

Rico:
Why? It's not up to that.

Orebe:
Say that magic word SORRY. You don't say please, you don't say excuse me nor sorry nor give compliments people, that is bad, too bad.

Rico:
Wait, wait.

Orebe:
Say it, say sorry.

To be continued.

Guys, I'm not seeing your turn up on my Twitter page sad, please, follow, like, share and comment, I need it to know I'm not writing for ghosts!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by queenemelda: 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
This story is so hilarious. I'm glued

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2022
Please update na. I'm so loving this story and the suspense is killing me

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 12:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
Wow now all i have to do is sit back and see how the table is turned and Rico game is controled by two women, but u are taking too long to update. Pls don't leave us hanging as we are keenly following
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2022
Please mention me when drop an update. Pls make it lenghty
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Preccy1012(f): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2022
Tina11:
Wow now all i have to do is sit back and see how the table is turned and Rico game is controled by two women, but u are taking too long to update. Pls don't leave us hanging as we are keenly following
I'm sorry, my schedules are kind of tight that is why, but I will try my best to always update the story.
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by TechBIogger: 4:59am On Jun 05, 2022
Tina11:
Please update na. I'm so loving this story and the suspense is killing me
hi Tina
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2022
Hello, how u doing?
TechBIogger:
hi Tina
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2022
Okay no problem just keep to ur words.
Preccy1012:

I'm sorry, my schedules are kind of tight that is why, but I will try my best to always update the story.

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Techbl0gger: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tina11:
Hello, how u doing?
I'm doing great .. how about you?
I'm Daniel by name, a copywriter

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2022
Oh okay. I'm good daniel
Techbl0gger:
I'm doing great .. how about you?
I'm Daniel by name, a copywriter

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Techbl0gger: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Techbl0gger:
you sound so intellectual. Hope you wouldn't mind if we communicate in another platform (email, WhatsApp preferably) away from here.
Let's hobnob and fraternize better.
I Don't want to derail this thread
okay. U can chat me up.
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Techbl0gger: 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tina11:
okay.
gotten cool.
Thanks dear
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 3:57pm On Jun 05, 2022
Ur welcome
Techbl0gger:
gotten cool. Thanks dear
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Techbl0gger: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2022
Tina11:
Ur welcome
please don't forget to obliterate your details
Re: Bride For Rent (Orebe's Version) Season 1. by Tina11: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Pls tell me when u will update it so i can stop refreshing over again and keep getting disappointed each time i do just give me a specific time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Publish A Book / I Need A Literary Agent For My Books / A Nigerian Story As Never Told Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.