Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Easiest Visa Option For Family Reunification Visa To Slovenia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easiest Visa Option For Family Reunification Visa To Slovenia (320 Views)

How To Apply For Slovenia Visa - Nigeria!!!!!!! / Fun Spots In Lagos For Family This Festive Period / What Are our Visa Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Visa Option For Family Reunification Visa To Slovenia by bensky: 10:43pm On May 18, 2022
Good evening,

I recently got married to my Slovenian fiance 1st of April in Nigeria.
My husband is currently at the last stage of registering the marriage in solvenia. I need first hand information with the best visa option between Type C and D for me to join him in solvenia latest August 2022.

Although from my research it shows the type D takes a longer time and i have to go to Cairo from Nigeria for interview etc.
I was of the opinion of doing the type C visit visa through Italian or Hungarian embassy and my husband file for a permit immediately i get to solvenia to enable me work and move freely while we continue to process paper.
My husband is very pragmatic and wouldn't want any issues if we decide to go with the type C visa as according to him i can't work and open a bank account, is a no for him even if he says i can go ahead since I'm confident there will be no issues with using that type of visa to join him.

My question is if we decided to go with type D visa.

How long does the type D visa process takes ?

Does the embassy verify the marriage in court and going to my family resident etc.?

What should i expect during this process?

Kindly advise with the best visa option with any useful information to help me move between now and August 2022 .

Thank you
Re: Easiest Visa Option For Family Reunification Visa To Slovenia by FamousFela(m): 12:15am On May 19, 2022
Ff

(1) (Reply)

Response To: "Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (video)" / Help I Can't Make Payment And Submit My Vetassess Online Application / Schengen Visa Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.