Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo (32765 Views)

Idogbo Secondary Students Edo Destroy School Properties, Attack Principal, Polic / Benue Student Beaten By Principal, Teachers For Playing Chess In Class (Graphic) / The Letter A School Principal In Singapore Sent To Parents Just Before An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by izubext007: 9:54am On May 19, 2022
Miracle centre

5 Likes

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by raydboi(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2022
That school principal get mind o.
This is bad. Likely an extra year for those students
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Harmony92(f): 9:54am On May 19, 2022
Imagine if they were his biological children cry some people get as dem take dey n yet we blame government.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by judedwriter(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2022
Scammers will never learn...

No matter how much money you scam people of, one day you go vomit am in a very painful way.

Hardwork with God's blessings always pays.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Slynation(m): 9:55am On May 19, 2022
Eya...this is just an extra year and their actions is well justified
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by dakcan: 9:55am On May 19, 2022
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by coolxpaul(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2022
���
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Cj4charles(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2022
cheesy
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2022
I know the principal He used the money to play Aviator on sporty bet , he will soo run mad because he lost all the money to Sportybet aviator

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by nkiliuzo(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2022
wetin be wace
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Kokaine(m): 10:01am On May 19, 2022
LagosToyota5:
So sad.

The man just wasted their time for nothing.

This is so callous.

Female Room mate needed on the Lagos mainland by me.

All bills including your hair, cream, data etc on me.

You must be of good behaviour o.
I am tired of living alone.

Cheers.

Only serious persons please. We have to meet in a public place first and talk.

WhatsApp only -09060.084.255
With the rate of ritual killing in Nigeria, any wise lady should pass on this post

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Ulunne777(f): 10:05am On May 19, 2022
I'm sure Child OfDoom is their principal.He once made mention of using waec fees to play spertsbet which he lost.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by SugarGirl44(f): 10:06am On May 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

i am very sure you have never passed any english examination before. if you say you have, then the teachers that marked your script are cows.

We understand the message, that's the koko

Does oyinbo care about your own language the way you carry their own on your head like this?
I bet your kids can't speak your language and here you are ejaculating over another man's own.

Wake up Africans and stop glorifying your salve masters.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by dansalo(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2022

type of principal ends in 9ja
cry cry crywhat we do next??

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Majesty33(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2022
Duping is common with principals of private schools. Well, i see nothing wrong with students studying for exams. To be candid, i wrote all my exams myself,jamb WAEC, post utme and i passed all.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Majesty33(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2022
Kokaine:

With the rate of ritual killing in Nigeria, any wise lady should pass on this post
Will they hear, just watch as a thousand of them will dm this guy. What u dont know is that most Nigerian ladies are clueless, brainless and very foolish. Their last hope of jackpot is to see a guy that will carry all their burden.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by ican2020: 10:12am On May 19, 2022
Get TSTV, GOTV, Free TV and Antennal for giveaway price of 4,000 naira

Reason for sale: relocation

For more info call 08058435405

Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by frankson1(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2022
Daguga:

Ds ur news get as e be grin

Na strong ripping o cheesy cheesy
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by everythinggirly(f): 10:18am On May 19, 2022
Violent child, taking laws into his hands, but the principal is wicked, why would run with with their money?
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by frankson1(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2022
superCleanworks:

i am very sure you have never passed any english examination before. if you say you have, then the teachers that marked your script are cows.

You couldn't correct yourself undecided
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Linusjnr(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2022
Nigeria is not too big, safe to say our lawlessness is way way too big

Alaska in US is way bigger than Nigeria and USA is still one

Zchi1052:
Nigeria is too big to be one country
The too much dramas everyday is making it too obvious

It's ungovernable
It has made most people in authority to think they have since opportunity to do evils for their selfish interest
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by dalongjnr: 10:35am On May 19, 2022
They parents of the students could have take him to court, but no! Now we are dealing with a case of arson and felony.
Later, these children will be in prison for the crime they committed. This is the crime and punishment;
Under the Criminal Code Act, arson is recognized as an injury to property and punishes same as such.

Section 443 of the Criminal Code Act provides thus:

“Any person who willfully sets fire to any of the following things:

1. Any building or structure whatever, whether completed or not;

2. Any vessel, whether completed or not;

3. Any stack of cultivated vegetable produce, or of mineral or vegetable fuel;

4. A mine, or the workings, fittings, or appliances of a mine, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for life.

Section 444 of the Criminal Code Act provides thus:
“Any person who:

a. Attempts unlawfully to set fire any such thing as is mentioned in section 443 of this Code; or

b. Willfully ad unlawfully sets fire to anything which is so situated that any such thing as is mentioned in section 443 of this Code is likely to catch fire from it, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

Read Also: Punishment For Driving Without A License In Nigeria

Section 445 of the Criminal Code Act criminalizes setting fire to crops and growing plants. It provides thus:
“Any person who willfully and unlawfully sets fire to any of the following things:
a. A crop of cultivated vegetable produce, whether standing or cut;

b. A crop of hay or grass under cultivation, whether the natural or indigenous products of the soil or not ,and whether standing or cut;

c. Any standing trees, saplings or shrubs, whether indigenous or not, under cultivation, is guilty of a felony and is liable to imprisonment for fourteen years.

Section 446 of the Criminal Code Act criminalizes attempting to set fire to crops, etc. It provides thus:
“ Any person who:
a. Attempts unlawfully to set fire to any such thing as is mentioned in section 445 of this Code; or

b. Willfully and unlawfully sets fire to anything which is so situated that any such thing as is mentioned in sectioned 445 of this Code is likely to catch fire from it ,is guilty of felony and is liable to imprisonment for seven years.

Arson and Riots
Arson is always a feature of riots which by Section 69 of the Criminal Code Act is described in the following words, “When an unlawful assembly has begun to act in so tumultuous a manner as to disturb the peace, the assembly is called a riot, and the persons assembled are said to be riotously assembled.”

When in the course of a riot, arson is perpetrated the law will punish the offence of arson with imprisonment for life or the number of years prescribed by the Criminal Code Act as well as punish the riot with the punishment prescribed by the Criminal Code Act.

Where the arson results in the death of a person, the offender or the offenders will be liable under a charge of culpable homicide.

Highlights

a. A misdemeanor is a crime that is not considered to be very serious. It is usually punishable by fine, penalty, forfeiture, or confinement usually for a brief time in a place other than a prison.

b. A felony is a serious crime usually punishable by imprisonment for more than a year or by death. Examples include burglary, arson, rape, and murder.

c. An arsonist is a person who commits the crime of arson

d. By recognizing and criminalizing arson the law recognizes the dangers fire can wrought.

e. Section 443 of the Criminal Code Act declares arson committed on a building, vessel, mine or stack of cultivated vegetables a felony and punishes it with life imprisonment

f. Section 444 criminalizes any attempt at felony as an arson and punishes it with fourteen years imprisonment

g. Section 445 criminalizes arson committed on crops and trees as a felony and punishes it with fourteen years imprisonment.

Read Also: Punishment For Offences Of Ordeal, Witchcraft, Juju, Criminal Charms In Nigeria

Always Remember:

a. That as a Nigerian citizen under Sections 25,26 or 27 of the 1999 Constitution, your fundamental rights are guaranteed under Sections 33 to 46 of the same Constitution.

b. That the Constitution guarantees you equal rights, obligations, opportunities and easy accessibility to court under Section 17.

c. That com works with a team of lawyers to inform you of your rights, obligations and opportunities under the law.
https://infoguidenigeria.com/punishment-arson-nigeria/
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by macho44(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2022
Omo, everybody just dey vex for this Country
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Seredebe: 10:50am On May 19, 2022
I remember this thing happened in one special centre then in Nsukka. The school, Obfo international Academy used to have up to 1000 ss3 students before the principal decided to japa with their WAEC fees
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Forgodsgrace: 10:53am On May 19, 2022
PussyKing:
Tinubu wees on himself day and night
Can't raise hands up for a minute
Hands are constantly shaking
Mouth is bending
Can't walk a distant
Lacks coordination

Tell me how does he want to be president

Make ona dey get sense na

Suffer no dey taya ona?

Oboy your obsession is second to none and if care is not taken Tinubu matter fit send you to early grave
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by FireUpNow(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2022
That's bad of the principal. Why put the lives of these young school children in jeopardy? I had similar experience when I wanted to write GCE way back, the lesson I was attending, one of the teachers said he was going to help us to purchase GCE forms because it was already late and as God would have it Almighty WAEC extended the sales of form period by two weeks and we discovered that the teacher didn't get the forms, my friend and I tracked the teacher his house one very good evening, on getting there the teacher was amazed that we tracked him to his residence, heis wife pleased with us and gave us our money back, that is how went to get the WAEC formes the following day. The principal should be arrested and prosecuted
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Seredebe: 10:54am On May 19, 2022
raydboi:
That school principal get mind o.
This is bad. Likely an extra year for those students

They will write NECO. Happened in Nsukka in 2012. The name of the school is Obfo international Secondary School. The principal made away with more than 1000 ss3 student's WAEC fees
Re: WAEC Students Destroy School Building After Being Duped By Principal In Edo by Seredebe: 10:54am On May 19, 2022
izubext007:
Miracle centre

Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jamb 2017: Top 10 States According To The Number Of Applicants / Military Beats Students Inside Uniport / 8 Nairalanders Who Grew Up Together, Recreate Their Picture After 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.