Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,109 members, 7,842,211 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love (5031 Views)

A Nairaland Love Message To Sexzskil / A Thread For Nairaland Love Connects / Nairaland Love Story Success Till Date: Wanna Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2011
pendo89:

wink

cuddle!

hahahaha hope u dont think this is about satani. where have u been?
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by SIlknSteel(f): 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
@Cuddlemii: I sincerely do not know what to say or advice U here. Matters of the heart can hurt so much n d funny thing? We dont get to determine who we fall in love with or who gets to love us in return. I admire U a great deal n trust me Swthrt,whoever has loved before is capable of loving again. U will find love in places U dont expect n wt sm1 who wl love U for U
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by SIlknSteel(f): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2011
@Cuddlemii: Correct me if am wrong but l thought somwhere in your lines U wrote abt life being a risk,so how come U are preventing something that aint even started yet? I cant see U being bold to take a risk der. People are prone to changes ie adjustments of set priorities so simply because he gave U a pic of his perfect girl doesnt mean she will be served hot n freshly prepared into his plate!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by SIlknSteel(f): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2011
@Cuddle: It was from d network. Didnt evn it ws posted
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2011
@sillknsteal

Did u have to repeat it 3times, lolz. Its not as deep as that. I am just preventing rather than cure.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by UyiIredia(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ Cuddle mi >>> what did your lover do to break your heart ? BTW Ilike your write-up. I believe it will have its intended effect
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Mynd44: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuddle is outta her minds. She fell in love with her reflection and now, she is writting lines to her.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2011
Uyi Iredia:

@ Cuddle mi >>> what did your lover do to break your heart ? BTW Ilike your write-up. I believe it will have its intended effect

Thanx dear. We are not yet lovers. but about to kind of lovers. He is wants a perfect woman no stain at all. I am running away cos I cant be that. simple
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2011
@cuddle

no not at all.lol stop being silly grin. ur cracking me up.Tpia says matani  grin grin.  grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I took a stroll down crime section and decided never to come visit u in nigeria. shocked
after ur done here cross over I will lend u a shoulder.chilling at ur crib wink
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2011
Mynd_44:

Cuddle is outta her minds. She fell in love with her reflection and now, she is writting lines to her.

Thanx for the compliment. Its good to be in love with my reflection, it means what I see is the fairest of them all.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2011
^^hey

I couldn't finish reading. It started having the same effect as last time. undecided

grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by UyiIredia(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thanx dear. We are not yet lovers. but about to kind of lovers. He is wants a perfect woman no stain at all. I am running away cos I cant be that. simple

oh ! okay. It seems he's yet to realize that no one person can be perfect , we are all imperfect to some extent. You'll find a better guy. I am sure of it. Take care.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 14, 2011
One Question! And a honest answer required!. . . Did you really get to know him? The man Under the mask? Or did you judge him by his username and his posts alone? Just asking!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2011
sexkillz:

One Question! And a honest answer required!. . . Did you really get to know him? The man Under the mask? Or did you judge him by his username and his posts alone? Just asking!

Did you read my poem. The answers are there. I know so many deep stuffs about him. The only issue I have with him is that he wants his relationship to be like his friends own. Congratulations, now Ive exposed everything!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ cuddle
On a serious note.Romance aside, do you realize you have a gift for poetry esp Romantic poems?

Your poems/thoughts are full of suspense, and have an emotional effect when you read(ok maybe on me only)

You have a secret too.You don't put a stop but comma and question mrks, making us/me thirst for more.

I call that original and rare talent. My dear you are better than those who have learnt it in school.Don't take it for granted.

I hope to see all these in some book one day. Title 'Romantic Cuddles' wink
kiss kiss
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2011
pendo89:

@ cuddle
On a serious note.Romance aside, do you realize you have a gift for poetry esp Romantic poems?

Your poems/thoughts are full of suspense, and have an emotional effect when you read(ok maybe on me only)

You have a secret too.You don't put a stop but comma and question mrks, making us/me thirst for more.

I call that original and rare talent. My dear you are better than those who have learnt it in school.Don't take it for granted.

I hope to see all these in some book one day. Title 'Romantic Cuddles' wink
kiss kiss

wink wink wink wink
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Connoisseur(m): 1:58am On Jul 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Did you read my poem. The answers are there. I know so many deep stuffs about him. The only issue I have with him is that he wants his relationship to be like his friends own. Congratulations, now Ive exposed everything!

so it was about the man in the mask all along.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MsPotato(f): 2:12am On Jul 15, 2011
I wish I like poetrys but unfortunately for me, no matter how hard I try to like em. I no like em. embarassed lipsrsealed cry Sorry Cuddlemii. cry cry

I use to think that Poetrys are for Oyinbos and if Africans want show loff, they go present me with Egusi Soup and pounded Yam. That one is very romantic for me.

I know for CHinko, theres no such thing as romance. The only conclusion is if a man has no money and no job, than say bye bye to loff undecided
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 6:13am On Jul 15, 2011
Connoisseur:

so it was about the man in the mask all along.

No he has no mask. He just wants too much. Lets see how it goes
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 6:53am On Jul 15, 2011
@ potato

grin grin @ egusi soup and yam

ur are a funny one.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MsPotato(f): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2011
Upendo. sadly to say I am addicted to Egusi. Its like nothing can bypass that food.

Did bu just get banned? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 7:48am On Jul 15, 2011
@potato
I thought it was some soup made out of dried and crashed melon seeds and not solid food.whetever.
So the way to potato's heart is through egusi and yam? undecided. Gal u need to live in nigeria. grin
Nope I dint get banned. I still have my twin around but I prefer to let him RIP.
A rose by any other name remains a rose unless its properly concealed. wink
or to make u  smiley, Egusi by any other name smells and taste egusi unless its cooked differently.
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by MsPotato(f): 8:09am On Jul 15, 2011
pendo89:

@potato
I thought it was some soup made out of dried and crashed melon seeds and not solid food.whetever.
So the way to potato's heart is through egusi and yam? undecided. Gal u need to live in nigeria. grin
Nope I dint get banned. I still have my twin around but I prefer to let him RIP.
Upendo is male.Pendo is female. Meaning is still the same.
A rose by any other name remains a rose unless its properly concealed. wink
or to make u smiley, Egusi by any other name smells and taste egusi unless its cooked differently.

I would love to live in NIgeria because I love not only Egusi Soup and Pounded yaa but I also loveeee Plaintain, Jolof Rice, Moi Moi, Suya, Eba, Pepper Soup and so on. MY GOD! But I dont wanna live there because. . . . . . . . . . , . . . . . . . . , shocked shocked shocked embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What do u mean by Upendo is male and Pendo is female? U mean u have a brotha abi? And all the while your brother was the one posting and u were just reading one corner? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2011
lol potato!! shocked shocked

You made me cancel my booking!!  grin

I keep reading moi moi. isnt he the reitired president of a certain country?undecided undecided what about Eba. The rest I know.

And nope, hahaha.
tht was me female all thru. potato! c'mmon.when i let upendo rip I simply changed his gender to m.u simply 4gt i mentioned tht i took a maternity leave. I was expecting pendo.

wink now why dont u want to live there? A friend told me Abuja is pretty nice, great roads etc. Get an apartment there.I will come visit wink
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by pendo89(f): 9:00am On Jul 15, 2011
@potato

lets continue our talk on ur yeye thread. We are tresspassing u know. grin
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Ok!
Hope this helps!

Love must come from deep in our hearts
There is the place affection starts
Real fellow feelings it imparts
We will find the way to express
Loving intentions we possess
Practicing God’s large heartedness
Proving our love sincere.
Let us love in word and in deed
Letting goodness take the lead
With each opportunity
Honor and respect we display
Kindly concern will be our way
Our fellow’s faults we won’t betray.
Ever loyal we will be, guarding precious unity smiley
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Ok!
Hope this helps!

Love must come from deep in our hearts
There is the place affection starts
Real fellow feelings it imparts
We will find the way to express
Loving intentions we possess
Practicing God’s large heartedness
Proving our love sincere.
Let us love in word and in deed
Letting goodness take the lead
With each opportunity
Honor and respect we display
Kindly concern will be our way
Our fellow’s faults we won’t betray.
Ever loyal we will be, guarding precious unity smiley

So you now write poetry hmmm
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by maclatunji: 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

I wish I like poetrys but unfortunately for me, no matter how hard I try to like em. I no like em. embarassed lipsrsealed cry Sorry Cuddlemii. cry cry

I use to think that Poetrys are for Oyinbos and if Africans want show loff, they go present me with Egusi Soup and pounded Yam. That one is very romantic for me.

I know for CHinko, theres no such thing as romance. The only conclusion is if a man has no money and no job, than say bye bye to loff undecided

Chinko, get sense nah!
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

So you now write poetry hmmm

Guess you never Knew! wink
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Cuddlemii: 1:16pm On Jul 15, 2011
sexkillz:

Guess you never Knew! wink

where have u been. after ur pageant you just disappeared, lol

missed ya
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by kpolli(m): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2011
SATANI!!!!!

see wetin u cause the babe wey dey feel my posts!!!!

i wud strangle u myself
Re: Unpleasant Goodbye To My Nairaland Love by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
Cuddlemii:

where have u been. after your pageant you just disappeared, lol

missed ya

Been Dodging my Head! I've caused enough Commotion & Suspense to last me a lifetime! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Oh Xynerise! I Need You. I Love Everything About You. / Ladies Looking For Love :) / Chilling With Elder Brother After A Studio Session [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.