Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (719 Views)

I Want An Investor For A Cooking Gas Business / Investor Needed. Invest In My Established Business And Get Up To 100% Returns / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mutico20(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2022
Re: . by mutico20(m): 1:18pm On May 19, 2022
Email at elitebusinessline@gmail.com
Re: . by mutico20(m): 3:30pm On May 23, 2022
We are Still in need of Serious investors
Re: . by mutico20(m): 2:49pm On May 25, 2022
We are still in need of Business partners
Re: . by mutico20(m): 8:20am On May 26, 2022
Let's work together guys
Re: . by Munamoqel: 8:34am On May 26, 2022
mutico20:
We are in need of investors into Expansion of our Oil and Gas Business, we are presently into petrol and Cement supply this is a physical Business which requires a lawyer from both parties to reach agreement, We have one of our Cement Store in Abeokuta and we Supply petrol to Idiroko Border,This is a very Lucrative business we cannot give more details on how we run our Business here due to our privacy policies.. kindly Email me for details or for meeting if possible.

We Grow as You Grow!!!!

weldone you want to be smuggling subsided Nigeria fuel and called it business. Abi .when them.catch you contonu boat you investment gone .this not business but sabotaging one nation .

1 Like

Re: . by mutico20(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2022
Smulgling as how? , there is nothing like smulgling here... You can easily ask questions if you don't understand things here
Re: . by mutico20(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
There are approved kilometers given by Nigeria government for all petrol station to border so you don't have point
Re: . by mutico20(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2022
Munamoqel:
weldone you want to be smuggling subsided Nigeria fuel and called it business. Abi .when them.catch you contonu boat you investment gone .this not business but sabotaging one nation .
And there are nothing like bot here this are Nigerian buying fuels from legalized petrol station, we are giving kilometres where petrol stations can be built So, are you telling me Nigerians living where it's Not approved by the government to build petrol station should not have asses to it, and if those people from Republic of Benin came in to buy fuel from my lagerlized filling Station , I should send them back or wat? Which we have Nigeria government to be blame for that not me, as far as everything am doing is legal
Re: . by Munamoqel: 5:15pm On May 26, 2022
mutico20:
And there are nothing like bot here this are Nigerian buying fuels from legalized petrol station, we are giving kilometres where petrol stations can be built So, are you telling me Nigerians living where it's Not approved by the government to build petrol station should not have asses to it, and if those people from Republic of Benin came in to buy fuel from my lagerlized filling Station , I should send them back or wat? Which we have Nigeria government to be blame for that not me, as far as everything am doing is legal
it illegal to wholesale Petro to Benin republic citizen's.
Re: . by mutico20(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2022
Munamoqel:
it illegal to wholesale Petro to Benin republic citizen's.
if the border is Secured enough they won't be able to cross with there bike and car into Nigeria that's why I said Nigeria government are the one to blame for that not me, but here we are when thousands of full loaded Dangot Cement exported into this Same Country daily and you will call that a Business?
Re: . by Munamoqel: 5:32pm On May 26, 2022
mutico20:
if the border is Secured enough they won't be able to cross with there bike and car into Nigeria that's why I said Nigeria government are the one to blame for that not me, but here we are when thousands of full loaded Dangot Cement exported into this Same Country daily and you will call that a Business?
the Dangote cement is unsubsidised .it unpatriotic to sell to them for ever litres Nigeria loses over 400 naira .
Re: . by mutico20(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2022
Munamoqel:
the Dangote cement is unsubsidised .it unpatriotic to sell to them for ever litres Nigeria loses over 400 naira .
Its my responsibilities to register my filling station and adhere to the approve location buy the government and its the government responsibility to make sure nobody is coming in from outside the country, even we we don't sell inside kegs but if you bring in your bike or car to our filling station we will sell it ,it now left to the government agencies to carry out there duties on them

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Think My Broker Is Keeping My Share Certificate / Stockbrokers / Tips On How To Gain Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.