Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

ASUU The Bully! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU The Bully! (419 Views)

Mother Of Edward Brown, Alleged Dowen College Bully Speaks / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU The Bully! by sinkhole: 11:10am On May 19, 2022
The federal government can't claim ignorance that the embattled and suspended Accountant General of the Federation is hyper corrupt and swimming in corruption with the staff in his office. There were revelations on how they are committing fraud with IPPIS and no one is under the hammer. The Auditor General of the Federation in his report exposed how they are using IPPIS to defraud Nigeria of billions of naira and we absorbed the shock.

In November 2020, ASUU’s Bauchi zone coordinator asked the AGF to explain how he bought Sokoto Hotel in Kano for the sum of N500 million and ordered its immediate demolition to build a multi-billion naira shopping mall. What business what he into as AGF to have made much money. The AGF was also asked to account for the money he used in acquiring a multi-billion naira Gezawa Commodity Market and Exchange.

But they pretend not to hear the allegation. As usual, ASUU is considered a bully as Ngige said recently, and should be ignored. ASUU bully everyone against them. They bullied Amadu Makainti for stopping their salary and forcing them into IPPIS, they bullied Pantami on his "professorship" because of UTAS, and was also bullying the DG of NITDA.

As the new refined humbled immediate past Minister of state for education stated. ASUU has a case and they are not only making a case for themselves but the university system. You won't believe that that statement came from a man who as a minister said lecturers should go and farm and that we need more farmers. The same man recently said education has non return on investment. Politicians are unbelievable. So, you agree that lecturers are making a case for the system that you established and you stopped their salary to push them into a state of hunger to hector them to abandon the strike. Have you ever seen a bully calling someone a bully? The federal government of Nigeria is a typical one.

One and a half years later, Amadu Maikanti is gone on the same issue that ASUU bullied him on. They should be ashamed of themselves. Of course, they are not. We'll keep bullying them for every wrong that we are aware of.

In a new development, the ex-NDDC MD, Nsima Ekere, was arrested by EFCC for N47Billion Fraud. You can't convince somebody that there is N127b for two people to steal and no money to increase the salary of lecturers and fund university education. We won't take that.

Meanwhile, we should possibly start advocating that any Muslim that is involved in corruption in Nigeria, EFCC should take for trial under Shariah law.

May all the enemies of ASUU and the public university system keep falling one after the other.

©Amoka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU The Bully! by Legendforte: 11:56am On May 19, 2022
Very shocking. Nigerians are epitome of corruption.
Re: ASUU The Bully! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 19, 2022
Great sinkhole

I wonder where this corntree is heading too
The education system is corrupt
Political system corrupt
They all shift blames trying to make Nigerians look foolish
Re: ASUU The Bully! by TopeQs: 3:53pm On May 19, 2022
It's a shame sinkhole.... I remember having countless back and forth with you and another user here over who's to blame during the last strike in 2020 pandemic. I was a final year student then so you should be able to understand my frustrations at ASUU.

Clearly it's only the students that loses, that's why students will never understand ASUU strike. Anyway, it's a shame that we're here again some 2 years after on this same ASUU strike, clearly we have a daft government and we need massive overhaul of the accountant general office to the ministry of education in order to solve our problems.

Hopefully it will be very soon.
Re: ASUU The Bully! by sinkhole: 6:00pm On May 19, 2022
TopeQs:
It's a shame sinkhole.... I remember having countless back and forth with you and another user here over who's to blame during the last strike in 2020 pandemic. I was a final year student then so you should be able to understand my frustrations at ASUU.

Clearly it's only the students that loses, that's why students will never understand ASUU strike. Anyway, it's a shame that we're here again some 2 years after on this same ASUU strike, clearly we have a daft government and we need massive overhaul of the accountant general office to the ministry of education in order to solve our problems.

Hopefully it will be very soon.
Congrats on your graduation cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Study Visa / Strike: ASUU Won’t Dictate To Us, Says FG / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.