Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor (2304 Views)

'She Hugged Me & I Lost My Sense’ - Grandpa Rapes 12-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Man Commit Sucide After He Lost 1.5m In Bet9ja / I Lost My Virginity To A Corpse At 24 - Ghanaian Former Mortuary Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2023
Hello πŸ‘‹
Pardon my writing skill rn cus am not thinking straight for a while cus am f*cked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Some weeks ago I wanted to send some money to my people in Nigeria but since have been in the US for a while now I totally stopped using my Nigeria account.

So anytime I want to send money to my parents or anyone,
I have this online vendor I do credit in btc doe to btc rate rn and they pay whosever account number I give them in naira and that has been going on for a while now.

Last week I sent the amount of 1421$ to this same vendor and to my surprise they stopped replying or picking my calls

Yeah I know my money is gone
But just saying Incase you do have their number in your contacts.

Delete it before you learn the hard way

I even had to contact cashapp support in case it some issues on blockchain but They told me it was successful sent.

Wish my family got the money

Right now *phone day DND* cus I can't have my self telling them i got scammed 1.6m knowing what the money can do in Nigeria rn

Funny thing they are always online but never reply my text

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Xwizard: 7:34am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹
Pardon my writing skill rn cus am not thinking straight for a while cus am f*cked πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Some weeks ago I wanted to send some money to my people in Nigeria but since have been in the US for a while now I totally stopped using my Nigeria account.

I have this online vendor I do credit in btc doe to btc rate rn and they pay whosever account number I give them in naira and that has been going on for a while now.

Last week I sent the amount of 1421$ to this same vendor and to my surprise they stopped replying or picking my calls

I even had to contact cashapp support in case it some issues on blockchain but They told me it was successful sent.

Right now *phone day DND* cus I can't have my self telling them i got scammed 1.6m knowing what the money can do in Nigeria rn

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚
I swear
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Xwizard: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚

Sorry for your loss, for future transaction, I can be of help tho. I have many others I does that for on a daily basis. Funds can be received either with cash app, or PayPal or send directly to binance wallet account.
Check my profile for my WhatsApp contact if interested
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 7:57am On Dec 17, 2023
Xwizard:

I swear

Honestly I don't even believe I can get scammed online

Guess I over hyped my self

But to say have been sending her btc since early January and she do pay the account
But why now doe

Funniest thing I texted them with another number saying I have btc

Once they found out it me
They video called me
Those people day use me roll Canadian loud
I still find my experience funny sha

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by obiekunie01: 8:09am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

Xwizard:

Sorry for your loss, for future transaction, I can be of help tho. I have many others I does that for on a daily basis. Funds can be received either with cash app, or PayPal or send directly to binance wallet account.

this one wan try him luck to see if he can scam you join! cheesy grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by WayStage(m): 8:27am On Dec 17, 2023
obiekunie01:

I swear u funny die grin
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

But to say have been sending her btc since early January and she do pay the account
But why now doe

They video called me
no dey send plenty cash next time.i send money from overseas too ,but na small small cash like 200k,100k ..in bits .how you go send that kind heavy amount to vendor and christmas don reach.everybody dey hustle steady

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 9:01am On Dec 17, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
no dey send plenty cash next time.i send money from overseas too ,but na small small cash like 200k,100k ..in bits .how you go send that kind heavy amount to vendor and christmas don reach.everybody dey hustle steady

Like I do send them 300$-400$
Every month in btc all I do is drop screenshots after sending with account number and they always send the money

But since it December I decided to just send smt big one and for all

It not even the money paining me here
But as omo ogbon who stayed in Lagos

I still find it funny I can get scammed in such a way

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by freddie009(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Xwizard:

Even this guy you can't trust him. We are too greedy.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Floky215: 10:36am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚

When we ask you people to patronise those grounded in finance and do financial related business with track record, you would choose to deal with small small boys who want to buy benz over night...!!

If I may ask, how many percentage did they normally charge you for their services?
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:37am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

Like I do send them 300$-400$
Every month in btc all I do is drop screenshots after sending with account number and they always send the money

But since it December I decided to just send smt big one and for all

It not even the money paining me here
But as omo ogbon who stayed in Lagos

I still find it funny I can get scammed in such a way
na wa o.vendor see block money,e log out.that money no be small money in Naija at all.its big money
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Xwizard: 10:42am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

But why now doe

They video called me
Sorry for your loss, that’s life and business for you.
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 10:43am On Dec 17, 2023
Floky215:

When we ask you people to patronise those grounded in finance and do financial related business with track record, you would choose to deal with small small boys who want to buy benz over night...!!

If I may ask, how many percentage did they normally charge you for their services?

I just said I have been trading with them since early January and they always pay

And besides they are Chinese vendors.

They don't charge %
Once you tell them how much you want to trade
They will tell you their rate, if you are ok with it then you send the currency and they pay you in naira.
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
na wa o.vendor see block money,e log out.that money no be small money in Naija at all.its big money

Around 1.6million plus sha
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Blueace247(f): 11:24am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚

What about domiciliary account for your folks

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by WantsandMore: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚
Why your people no open binance make you deposit to their binance crypto address then cashout p2p? Abi you dey lie ni?

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
WantsandMore:
Why your people no open binance make you deposit to their binance crypto address then cashout p2p? Abi you dey lie ni?

πŸ˜’ Make I day send my mama btc
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by feranmi143: 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
WantsandMore:

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by WantsandMore: 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

lmao 🀣 difference?

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by LooneyLester: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Send address I wan check something
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Upliftingme: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
This can be very painful
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by fidelmarshal199: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

That's why you were scammed, because you were not ready to learn. You don't have to send your mum BTC. Just open a binance account for yourself and sell the coins there. Input your mum's account number as the cash receiver. That would have saved you from creating this thread.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Nemesis0147(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Sorry but I believe you have friends that trade btc but you chose to be trading with strangers because maybe they give you a higher rate…no be rate Dey matter sometimes….na to deliver.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Floky215: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:

I just said I have been trading with them since early January and they always pay

And besides they are Chinese vendors.

They don't charge %
Once you tell them how much you want to trade
They will tell you their rate, if you are ok with it then you send the currency and they pay you in naira.

Chinese, Indians, Pakistan are criminals if you don't know...!!

You would have gotten a trusted individual of company who does such in Nigeria, atleast if they default, you can easily report them and get some form of justice...!!
Don't be surprised those Chinese have collaborators...!!

Anything finance, do proper verification before engaging

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by A305: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚

Next time, do peer to peer via binance.

But provide one trusted family member account number for the Binance payer to pay in.

Get instant credit alert confirmation from the recipient of the person you using their Naija bank account and after confirmation, you would then release the btc from Escrow to the Binance buyer.

Simple.

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Ekehwinz: 4:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Chinese? You've been ripped. Those ones are smart criminals. They gained your trust with small funds and was waiting to hit you big, they finally got you.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Error401: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
Binance will do this in just 15 minutes. Why us Lena whatever?

feranmi143:
Hello πŸ‘‹

Omo otilor πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Error401: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Most buyers wont accept 3rd party
He can own a Chipper cash/ moniepoint accont as a Nigerian in USA

A305:

Next time, do peer to peer via binance.

But provide one trusted family member account number for the Binance payer to pay in.

Get instant credit alert confirmation from the recipient of the person you using their Naija bank account and after confirmation, you would then release the btc from Escrow to the Binance buyer.

Simple.
Re: How I Lost 1.6m To A Trusted Vendor by Error401: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Not everyone is scam, there are legit traders on here, OP should do due diligent and proceed if he wants. But Binance is the best option for him

obiekunie01:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PH Serial Killer, Gracious David-west Sentenced To Death By Hanging (photo) / Unto Wetin- Women Dey Kill / 10 Reason Why Nigerian Youths Wants To Join The Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.