Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War (382 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Colonel Doumbouya Covers President Condé With Umbrella (Throwback Photo) / Meet Colonel Mamady Doumbouya, The Man Who Led The Guinean Coup (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by Dandal: 3:08am On May 20, 2022
Watch the full interview of US Colonel Richard Black on the ongoing Russia - Ukraine Crisis.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI=share][/url]
Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:09am On May 20, 2022
Biden is the devil assistant that will prove that democrats are Satan's tool.

2 Shares

Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by VictorUSA(m): 4:31am On May 20, 2022
Seems like Richard Black is a Republican.Why must every blame be pinned on the U.S? Is it a crime to be the sole global super power? How is the U.S leading the world into a nuclear war?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by Kingpin1000: 5:27am On May 20, 2022
VictorUSA:
Seems like Richard Black is a Republican.Why must every blame be pinned on the U.S? Is it a crime to be the sole global super power? How is the U.S leading the world into a nuclear war?
Lol.
He must be a Republican ba?
Every blame be pinned on th US?
Oga you are a lost course, Irredeemable.

2 Likes

Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by chopnaira: 5:35am On May 20, 2022
Dandal:
Watch the full interview of US Colonel Richard Black on the ongoing Russia - Ukraine Crisis.

[url=https://www.outube.com/watch?v=dcp0TYx_eUI=share][/url]

The man said India and China are in tremendous support of Russia when both countries are actually neutral.

He belongs to an old peoples home.
Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by God1000(m): 5:51am On May 20, 2022
This man is certainly a politician, a republican
Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by 9gerian: 5:56am On May 20, 2022
David Anderson
6 days ago
First of all, let me salute a soldier and officer for his gallant service to his country and extend my thanks to him. That being said, I have no difficulty accepting all that he said, having seen things he described with my own eyes. I myself have had my boots in the mud in a place that today, hardly anyone remembers, Yugoslavia. I was with the I-FOR troops and have seen firsthand what our government does and most of what he said sounded like a Deja-vu. The Yugoslavia conflict too was an engineered conflict where billions of dollars were made at the cost of the population of an entire nation. After that experience, I chose not to continue my enlistment, and I left the Army, with the solemn promise, never to have anything to do with government again. However, I realize that this reaction was wrong, because it had me simply ignore what our government does all over the world, the death and suffering it brings in the name of "Freedom", and I believe those that from behind the scenes are pulling the strings and organize such death and destruction, must be found, held responsible and be made an example of. For the sake of future generations, for the sake of our children, for the sake of mankind, we must not allow this to continue. This government, if it can even be called that, must be brought down and every last one of them has to pay for these crimes in the severest way

SHOW MORE REPLIES

VictorUSA:

Re: US Colonel: US Leading World To Nuclear War by chopnaira: 6:11am On May 20, 2022
God1000:
This man is certainly a politician, a republican
To be fair to the republican party, most Republican do not support Putin. It's the very racists and batshit ones among them that support Putin.

(1) (Reply)

Russia: Donbass Referendum – Lugansk Is Ready – Watch Video / 93% US Citizens Believe Joe Biden Should Be Retired Based On Health Grounds / Referendum To Take Away 15% Of Ukrainian Territory Draw To Close

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.