Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? (822 Views)

The City Of Lagos Now Has The Fastest Trains In Africa - Business Insider / Xenophobia: Nigerians Board A Bus To South African Airport, Set To Return Home / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 9:09am On May 20, 2022
I am a complete novice as i have not process a visa to any country before cos i have only been travelling to visa free countries all these while. My passport will expire on Nov 1/2023, I got my yellow card too. My account balance has been active for years now and currently has 6mil in it. I wake up everyday to view/watch gruesome killings in the country (thanks to Nigerianview) and I am tired and also ready to leave to relax my head somewhere for 3 months or so. So I am asking politely what is the fastest visa to get to South africa? I don’t want to wait for 3-4 months for my visa to be ready. I am travellin for vacation only. Please guide me
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by JapaProfessor: 9:54am On May 20, 2022
For vacation only? Not relocation?

Apply for a tourist visa.
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 9:59am On May 20, 2022
JapaProfessor:
For vacation only? Not relocation?

Apply for a tourist visa.
yes only vacation for like 2-3 months

pls do you know the right website i can apply on and the docs needed
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by JapaProfessor: 12:11pm On May 20, 2022
Tesclaros:
yes only vacation for like 2-3 months

pls do you know the right website i can apply on and the docs needed

Check visa(dot)vfsglobal(dot)com
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 12:22pm On May 20, 2022
JapaProfessor:

Check vivfsglobalom
thanks
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 12:29pm On May 20, 2022
JapaProfessor:

Check visa(dot)vfsglobal(dot)com
site is showin error. can you help me with the E-visa site?
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 12:40pm On May 20, 2022
KLEINBASS:

Suid Afrika is closed for vacation, stay in your country or maybe try Kenya
why can you explain further pls
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2022
KLEINBASS:

We have more than enough of the so called developers from naija, they all said their just coming for holiday and now we are stuck with them roaming around. So stay home
hahahaha.. last thing i will do is to roam around in someone’s country. I have a fine crib here so if things go bad i can always run back home
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by semmyk(m): 6:20am On May 21, 2022
e-Visa was introduced and 9ja was added to the list (recently).
PS: Check with DHA (Home Affairs) if NGN is still on the list. If so, youight not need (going via) VFS.
www.dha.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa

FAQs: https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/questions
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Ertugrul: 9:20am On May 21, 2022
But 2-3 months vacation get as e be oga grin grin
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2022
semmyk:
e-Visa was introduced and 9ja was added to the list (recently).
PS: Check with DHA (Home Affairs) if NGN is still on the list. If so, youight not need (going via) VFS.
www.dha.gov.za/index.php/applying-for-sa-visa

FAQs: https://ehome.dha.gov.za/epermit/questions
I ceeated an account with my correct info.. yet when i tried to login, it shows the error on this picture. I tried changing password to a new one but it said “Password already change yet it can’t log me in

tried opening a new account with same info and it said account already exist

why is it saying password incorrect with with my correct logins?

Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 10:17am On May 21, 2022
Ertugrul:
But 2-3 months vacation get as e be oga grin grin
How brother?
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2022
Can someone pls tell me why after creating my
account I am unable to login ? pls
Re: What Is The Fastest Visa To Get To South Africa? by Tesclaros(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2022
Been asking a question for days now and y’all actin like you not seeing it.. smh

6 Benefit Nigerians Stands To Gain From The UK Post Study Work Visa / London School Of Management And Technology / Has Anyone In The House Been To The German Embassy Lately?