Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,472 members, 7,843,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit (21020 Views)

Willian Joins Arsenal On A Free Transfer After Chelsea Exit / Juventus Appoints Maurizio Sarri As New Manager After Chelsea Exit / It's A Goodbye - Eden Hazard Confirms Chelsea Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by baike: 1:03pm On May 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by phemmyfour: 1:06pm On May 20, 2022
politicoNG:
Dear Chelsea

I don’t like goodbyes. But I will try to make this one special, from the heart.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/antonio-ruediger-chelsea-fc-soccer-premier-league
See Epistle.....Ruuuud boy
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Opeyemic01: 1:07pm On May 20, 2022
You can feel the passion in this writing...Goosebumps were obvious on my body while reading this. I could feel,sense and internalize the passion behind his writing. He is a good writer by the way. Welcome to my club bro. More success awaits you here in madrid

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by royalfly(m): 1:09pm On May 20, 2022
rukz:

If you analyze this post closely you will discover two important details...

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences

The second is, okay make l no lie give u, l no know wetin l said above

Thank you �

Am not an english master but you hot me opening google. Thats cool.. but seriously i thought the right up is very nice good use of words.
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by KosiGee(m): 1:10pm On May 20, 2022
That was powerful. All the best to him.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Richy4(m): 1:11pm On May 20, 2022
He's a good player...We all hate to say goodbye some times... best of luck buddy..
A German that writes so effortlessly like this must have scored really high in his IELTS exam.. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by jagorinho: 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
"Two years ago, he was selling socks and belts in Stuttgart and now he thinks he's a phenomenon." Lazio's lulic on Rudiger after a 2-0 loss to As Roma

The above quote is always funny to me anytime I remember it, but Rudiger is a big boy now and Lulic has drown into obscurity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by KosiGee(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
BabaO2:
Just go, you are replaceable

You are like that bitter fan shouting hate on him.
He was just pouring out his heart, appreciating the club Chelsea, his manager Tuchel, his mates Ngolo Kante, Ziyech, Mason Mount and Kovac.

Appreciate him and move forward. He is progressing and has moved on.

15 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Realguyman1(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
shedisavage:
How Chelsea go dey next season.
Chelsea don loose form.
Better luck rudiger in your new team
Which kind loose form? A team that went to the league cup final, fa cup final, and the champions league quarter final, and are about to end the season on third position in their league, u dey say them loose form. Wetin u go come talk for them Tottenham, arsenal and man u them?

I understand the fact that they did better last season, but that one nor mean say them loose form, na so them dey play am reach for some years now.

Na only Lukaku just come scatter them somehow this season. If the coach keep he cool, understand and settle the problem wey worry am dis season (which Lukaku was the number one of them all), he go do well next season.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by stancod(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2022
RUDE GEAR
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by ritux: 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
So nice and epic. Please read before making any comment.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by tarantino1: 1:19pm On May 20, 2022
I read it all even though I'm not a Chelsea fan.
You can tell the guy really treasured the time he spent there. Kante's story us funny as hell though grin Oga go buy Mercedes joor

I like reading about African dudes, west Africans especially, doing exploits there.

Then we've also got rètards like Benjamin putting their lives on self destruct.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by SAMTOBIJU(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
We will miss you. What a wow departing note. Blues for Life

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Amigo101(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
Now that's a write up from a beautiful soul.

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by ritux: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
KosiGee:

You are like that bitter fan shouting hate on him.
He was just pouring out his heart, appreciating the club Chelsea, his manager Tuchel, his mates Ngolo Kante, Ziyech, Mason Mount and Kovac.

Appreciate him and move forward. He is progressing and has moved on.

I’m not sure he read it. He is just like that bitter idiotic fan �

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Shadysen: 1:20pm On May 20, 2022
This story really wanna make a hard man cry, for real some of us in Africa regretting coming into this earth, I always here to ease myself from pressure. Life is unfair.

7 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Atticusxsz(m): 1:22pm On May 20, 2022
Realguyman1:
Which kind loose form? A team that went to the league cup final, fa cup final, and the champions league quarter final, and are about to end the season on third position in their league, u dey say them loose form. Wetin u go come talk for them Tottenham, arsenal and man u them?

I wonder o! undecided
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by chikason22(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2022
rukz:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative words owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to binary sentences

Thank you �

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by BESTScientist1: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
So lovely
politicoNG:
Dear Chelsea

I don’t like goodbyes. But I will try to make this one special, from the heart.

https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/antonio-ruediger-chelsea-fc-soccer-premier-league
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by phemmyfour: 1:24pm On May 20, 2022
tarantino1:
I read it all even though I'm not a Chelsea fan.
You can tell the guy really treasured the time he spent there. Kante's story us funny as hell though grin Oga go buy Mercedes joor
Kante na spirit....you can't provoke him

You can't oppress him and you can't change his mind
grin

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2022
Players go players stay Chelsea remains and will continue amassing silverware's. Thanks Rudi for your services. Wish you good luck in your career wherever you go

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by PointZerom: 1:28pm On May 20, 2022
rukz:

Thank you �

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by EmekaBlue(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2022
My Rude boy defender with the ginger

I wish you well and i hope u strive in your next club better that Hazard

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Silentgroper(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
christejames:
The nosedive of Chelsea next season no go be here ooo...

Everton this season will be better than the Chelsea of next season.
Nah i dont think so.. As long as dey still have tuchel as their manager.. They'd be alright..
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Dazall: 1:30pm On May 20, 2022
This is how to leave to a club not players forcing their way out of a club. That is why players like Thibaut Courtois will always be seen as snakes

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Silentgroper(m): 1:31pm On May 20, 2022
fergie001:
He has signed for Real Madrid already.
4-years contract.
I hope he wont be available for d ucl final
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Slynation(m): 1:32pm On May 20, 2022
Wow...what a powerful speech from Rudi, I felt connected to every sentence, wishing him goodluck in Real Madrid, but let it be known that he will so collect from my darling Barca during El classico...

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by Slynation(m): 1:33pm On May 20, 2022
Silentgroper:
I hope he wont be available for d ucl final
lol...not possible
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by kals4luv990(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2022
BabaO2:
Just go, you are replaceable
BASTARD MAN UTD FAN
Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:34pm On May 20, 2022
That was when it sunk in, like: Wow. We’re here. We just looked at each other and said, “Inshallah, tomorrow we will be champions.” Then we said good night and went to bed.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chelsea Will Always Be In My Heart: Rudiger Confirms Chelsea Exit by kals4luv990(m): 1:36pm On May 20, 2022
SwacoBlackPope:
I don't wanna cry
guy m actually crying as am typing this now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gianluigi Donnarumma And Partner Attacked And Robbed In Paris / Pictures From The Super Eagles Camp In Calabar / Anthony Joshua Vs Oleksandr Usyk Rematch: 'i'm The Comeback King,' Says AJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.